Holding your mother in your arms while she cries about her life and how badly you turned out

>holding your mother in your arms while she cries about her life and how badly you turned out
Who else knows this feel?

Attached: succed dry.png (1024x576, 906K)

that's sad to hear. Tell us the story. what went wrong

Attached: 1528506342287.gif (268x280, 1.38M)

I got blackout drunk and abused my brother, then he emailed her about all my substance abuse issues and personality problems, then she got another speeding fine and is losing her license. It's all too much for her. It's all too much for me too. I think it's time to go homeless again and leave these people alone.

stop doing drugs, user.
>homeless again
how you survive the first time

I got a small inheritance from my grandparents, enough to feed myself and buy a few treats and necessities for a few year. Once the money runs out I'll just return to the forest and take my place among the other dirt.

It took moving in with my gf's family (now wife), to realize that getting drunk and emotionally dumping all your shit onto your 13 year old kid is considered unhealthy. Realized lots of shit. Immediate yelling at family members for minor fuck ups is apparently abnormal. Refusing to leave the house unarmed is alarming. nonchalance in the face of screaming and violence is unusual. Filling a kitchen drawer with fast food condiment packets is unnecessary. I'm the reverse of every media portrayal of a street wise black guy hooking up with a sheltered white chick. I brought all my unhealthy podunk, white trash bullshit to a well-adjusted, intact nuclear black family. Fuckin bizarre.
I've strayed form the initial purview of your thread. Sorry, OP.

Get a job for fucks sake

>Sorry, OP.
Nah, that was pretty interesting to read. You sound like a much more fucked up person. Maybe not anymore though if the wife is still with you.

user is a failure and she fucked too many negroids for even getting a beta provider.

She has a beta provider though. They've been married 25 years.

This happened to me yesterday, only Mom was crying about how much she missed Dad.

What the fuck happened to that dog

It's fun that from everything I said you just fix that your mom has a beta provider.

>What the fuck happened to that dog

El Chupacabra

thats a horse u dumb fuck

Our family is too soulless for that. My mother never hugged me or told me she loves me. I am the same. Not out of spite but because these things are alien to me. She did it probably because she grew up in a shitty household. She always had to be strong. Too bad she made me weak with her overprotective nature. Combined with my weak genetics I turned out to be a complete failure. I can't even blame her 100% because my two sisters come out okay (with plenty of issues but okay). Sure they were granted a partner by default because of their gender but still. I'm unable to even provide for myself.

I only saw my mother crying twice. First when she realized I'm a failure and she couldn't figure out how when she did her best. Second when she got cancer and her body started failing her.

Attached: good enough.jpg (1723x360, 225K)

And still I'm right with the cause of it faggot

t. El Chupacabra

Took meth and jerked off for 16 hours straight. Picture was taken immediately after he climaxed.

Still with me. I put her through some shit. I do not know what posessed this woman to stick it out with me, but heaven bless this fucking angel. I think she just hates quitting what she starts.

>mother threw me out when i was 18
>26 now
>ignored all of her attempts to reconcile
>not even going to her funeral when shes dead

kek, dumb cunt

Haha I went homeless for that reason too. Better than making a mistake against someone you dont want to hurt.

>he doesn't know what a cow looks like
Fucking retard

Join the military and fix your shit

Fuck, that's rough. How do you cope?

Can't even recognize a yak when you see one? Dumbass.

>doesn't even recognize a woman without makeup

get out of your room incel

Why do Americans do this? It's literally impossible to survive at 18. Noone will hire you for job that give you enogh for rent and food.

>Refusing to leave the house unarmed is alarming

Attached: 1563653922291.jpg (1070x1070, 286K)

>all that discipline
>being cramped in a bunker with a bunch of normies
>being a pawn for some POS politician or whatever the fuck
>women allowed in the infantry now
Sounds like a fate worse than death. Gets my highest level of fuck that.

had similar stuff. worked with my brother once at a kitchen and he lost his temper and swore at me. co-worker was just shocked and didn't understand why I let him speak to me like that.

worse part was I tried to brush it under the rug so he wouldn't get even more angry.

Had this experience countless times when I was 9 and 10. Feels pretty shitty

Attached: 1567971248969s.jpg (250x140, 11K)

I don't. I'm breaking down.