Dyed hair

>dyed hair
>choker
>nose rings

Fembots, do you dress like this? Do you feel cute? Do men like this? I don't get it, it sends off all kinds of red flags.

Robots, do you like this? Am I the only one who actually feels uncomfortable being with people who look like this?

Attached: ea6820af8900d16dc44b8349479e321f.jpg (917x1146, 173K)

No i have simple short natural hair and wear black white or grey everywhere i go
People who dress like OP piss me off

I guess I did before I became lonely and horny enough to not care

I dont give a shit what people wear, that doesnt really indicate if they're a cunt or not

My ex used to love girls like these, especially if they had tattoos and piercings.

Always made me feel inadequate because I just have simple medium length brown hair and just wear sweaters a lot. I almost went out and dyed my hair blue and thought of getting tattoos, just for him lol

I don't like it but the normies I know do
yeah it's gross I don't like the modern style
the color scheme of right now is really tacky

i like you femanon
im going to punch you in the arm now to show my love

sweaters and brown hair are cute! what else do you look like

>My ex used to love girls like these, especially if they had tattoos and piercings.

shit taste

>I almost went out and dyed my hair blue and thought of getting tattoos, just for him lol

hopefully you didn't actually do so

>child looking for a daddy

I think it's hot but it's not what I'd want in a girlfriend, and I don't fuck girls I don't want to have relationships with, so that basically just leaves it as fap material.

it cute af

I dye my hair in streaks and it's only blue or purple shades. I have black hair so it looks gr8. As for clothes and other fashion i downplay to the max except maybe eyeliner. All my outfits are really fucking bland tho. I don't even have earrings lol.

No, but as a young teen I had friends like this and I wish I looked like this. Now I don't wish that anymore though, i have bangs and medium length blonde hair and i only wear comfy clothes

>I dye my hair in streaks and it's only blue or purple shades. I have black hair so it looks gr8
I don't like that look personally. Either go full anime character or pure natural color.

i like it, i bet she fucks like a demon

short, blue eyes, pale. I'm not good at describing myself, I feel like I look very average lol.

I did not do it but when I fall in love I always want to mold myself into something the person loves that most. I even bought cosplays of characters that I didn't even care about, just to please him. I'm pathetic desu.

I love that kind of style, especially on fat hairy chicks, too bad they're all insufferable whores.

You sound like a really nice girl wish I could meet someone like you. Dont change yourself too much for anyone tho. Nothing you said was pathetic.

Well if you aren't inside me I don't think it really matters what you like?

>simple short natural hair
How short?

Attached: image.jpg (500x442, 191K)

Thank you user... You seem like a sweetheart too. I certainly wouldn't mind talking to you.

Honestly you sound too good to be true. Are you fat?

Oh i dont think I am really ready for something like that my ex gf of 6 years left me and I am incredibly heartbroken about it and I still love her very much. If we talked and one of us caught some kind of feelings I think we would both be hurt by it. I do wish the best for you though. Have a goodnight.

Im an average weight according to my bmi.

Oh! Goodluck to you user! I hope things start looking up for you. Have a goodnight.

>Im an average weight according to my bmi.
Oh, too bad. Would you get fat for me though?

What weight and height? I bet you're cute considering how you dress!

don't feel like you need to mold yourself, user. you seem like you're sweet the way you are. i don't think that's pathetic. do you do a lot of cosplay?

Part of me kinda feels like an idiot because if you actually are being sincere about you wanting to talk more I could have just thrown away something beautiful. I am sorry I just have been such a wreck since my breakup so I guess I kinda rationalize that I do not deserve anything nice to happen. Guess I am more afraid if I liked you I would get my heart broken again. Idk sorry to dump all this on you. Lol probably way too much info.

the colors are pretty, but i dont dress like this, it obviously is meant to draw attention and i'm just trying to get through the day unnoticed so i can get back into bed and sleep my life away or get too fucked up to remember i'm stuck here. on the other hand, softboy males that dress like the male equivalent are also as unattractive and attention seeking to me

Shoot your shot bruh

No, being fat is my biggest fear.

I'm 5'0

I understand user, break ups are really hard and especially after being in a relationship so long. You do deserve love though and I really hope you'll be able to find someone who's right for you. It's okay though to take time and heal from it all, if that's what you need. I don't mind that you told me all of this, it's not too much. I'll be praying for you.

Oooh, 5'0 and...

Thank you, I have a few cosplays. I haven't been to a convention in a year though, so it's been a minute

psst user,

>No, being fat is my biggest fear.
Why?

oh cool :D i go to cons often enough but i wanna get into cosplay more myself. it'd be fun to have someone to match with, though~

It has been 8 months and I have been probably taking way too much time I genuinely am just terrified of being heartbroken again. Eh your like the perfect height you have blue eyes and you sound like a real sweetheart especially if you for pray for some random user. Can I ask where do you live?

Very hott desu ne! You make me want to take care of you! Awwww...

Jfc, this is embarrassing

If you ever see a girl dress like this tell her she's wearing the female equivalent of a fedora. She'll get it right away.

I will never respect any girl who looks like this. Bang them? Sure. But no honest man will ever think of a girl like this as wife material.

i know two people just in my friend group who've gotten literally married off of Jow Forums, desu

I'd get freaked out if I saw girls wearing like this.

I always wanted to cosplay with someone. My friend and I were supposed to do a cosplay together but it kept falling through sadly. What cons have you been to?

There's not a set amount of time where a person HAS to be over someone but I understand your fears. And I unironically go to church every weekend, so I have more than enough time to pray for someone lol. I don't feel comfortable saying where I live. Tell me where you live and I'll say if I'm close or not?

Yeah, I've dated men off Jow Forums before, there's a way to not a spectacle worthy of second-hand embarrassment, but both parties above were pretty shameful. And short sighted marriages between a few desperate and socially retarded speds means nothing

You sound like a cringy stuck up bitch, go away.

one's been married for five years and the other has a 1 year old together. they're both the best couples i've ever seen. not sure what you're getting at

I live in California originally

Ahh, I live more near the east coast.

Nah bro wouldn't touch this shit with a ten foot pole. I can smell the red flags through that picture.

i've been to anime boston plenty and go to magfest just about every year... a handful of smaller ones here and there too. i usually go with friends but of course we usually get separated a bit over the weekend while we do our own things. it'd be nice to have someone to go with

Attached: tumblr_p12py5jUlo1uxerieo1_400.jpg (400x320, 22K)

Damn well it probably would have never been meant to be then lol. Thanks for all your kinda words tho

Why the fuck does anyone care about shame on an anonymous forum? Sorry hon that don't make sense

Oh cool, I've never been to anime Boston before. Been to a few bigger ones near me though.

>tfw no horny lonely fembot gf who doesn't take care of her appearance

like which? i wanna know more about you user!

I don't wanna say user because it'll give my location away too much and I'm a little paranoid lol.

That's a shame user... Well, you're welcome and have a goodnight.

well, do you have a discord? i'd love to pick your brain a little

Post yours and I'll add you user. In the most original of ways, of course

sure thing. doubleshot#3168