Im buying my first rental property for like half a million dollars and don't really want to brag about it on facebook...

im buying my first rental property for like half a million dollars and don't really want to brag about it on facebook because that's lame as fuck. what do you guys think though is that cool or what

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I think that is worthy of an ig post man

Are these US Dollars or Zim Dollars?

I guess it's cool, but that means you have no business being here on r9k.

Go enjoy your money Richie Rich. Leave us poor people alone.

the day I can't hang even out with zim because ive saved too much money is the day i am absolutely fucked in this world

I have one but I only post on it when I have something genuinely interesting that I think people outside my immediate friends group will care about, and that's pretty rare, maybe only a post a month or so.

>owning property
Never going to make it. A real man owns people.

I meant ZIMBABWE DOLLARS. If OP bought a shack for half a million Zim Dollars . . . I don't care.. But if OP is a rich fuck, he should FUCK OFF! This is no place to brag or be a troll fuck.

You're buying at the peak of the market and will barely break even. Good luck with the looming rent dodgers due to the coming recession.

i subscribe to the philosophy that time in the market beats timing the market. a recession will last only a few years and the city in question is hot so the value will return and then continue on up.

i wish i had 20 dollars to go get some food

brag about it on facebook bro. most people are in debt or have a bank account under $4,000

Smart man.
Yeah, you cant brag about that stuff non-anonymously, it just makes you look cringey.
How much of that .5 mill is debt?

how much for you and your ass?

im putting 20% down. the idea here is that the rental income should cover the mortage payment

honestly i can't imagine the type of family that would live in this thing. its fucking huge and i would never live there. i prefer my tiny shithole apartment in the ghetto. i don't like fancy things as they don't fit my black metal grunge piss aesthetic. i like the fact that ill be taking money from some yuppie upper class nuclear family amd funneling it directly into my anarchist balls

whoever lives here could park two cars and a boat in the fucking garage. i don't even own or want a car. i ride a death trap of a bicycle that i built myself with youtube knowledge and poor taste

good for you OP.
I am a 25 year old shutin neet, I live with my parents, never spend any money, and have received autismbux since I was 18. Because of this, I actually have some money saved up as well, about 200k USD. I am also interested in buying a rental property, but I will until the next housing crash which I truly believe is right around the corner.
I understand that you can be a robot and still have money, so I am not mad at you. Good for you. i recommend you get rid of facebook though, that shit is super annoying and stressful.
Good luck with your rental property. If you are really brave, you can even manage it yourself. Doing some of the janitorial type work, fixing broken shit and stuff can actually be very rewarding, especially for us robots who don't function very well in traditional jobs.

how does it feel to have the world in your hands, OP? i'm 26, i make $975 a month, and i'm $16,000 in debt. it feels like i'll never get out

you saved 200k just from your autism allowance?? holy fuckballs that doesn't even make sense. why are your parents paying you a salary?
that's brutal, user. if it isn't student debt, i suggest just not paying it. after 7 years it will drop from your credit. any time it pops up again via collectors, ask them to provide proof of debt ownership. you're young don't worry

I can get behind this. I'm glad to hear you're making it, user. I just don't like work and it seems like a lot of work to get seed money for something like this. So I've just decided to try and buy cheap land in the middle of nowhere. live a simple life with lots of freedom to build guns, farm my weed/mushrooms, and travel around.

>you saved 200k just from your autism allowance?
Im from norway and have received around 30k in autismbux (permanent disability) from the government every year for seven years.

EH so u spent what like 20 grand yeah? Not bad kiddo but I once spent 30 on a bus advert kek. I'm assuming it's probably around 450 or lower being "like half a million" for the property in total. How much did you haggle? Proud of u but your passive isn't going to be what you think it will, and you'll have to be stern with folk because they will try to blame everything on how much of a slumlord you are lol

Fuck you boomer you deserve a pillow

>a real man owns employees
FTFY :^)

dont do it. money sink

apartments have a life span. 60-70 years tops

20% of half a million is $100k not $20k.
>slumlord
to upper class nuclear yuppies, you're damn right

>your passive isn't going to be what you think it will
if they pay the mortgage taxes and management, i am happy. that's all equity for me

kill yourself jewmer