Reminder that having an Asian gf is the path to true happiness

Reminder that having an Asian gf is the path to true happiness.

Attached: 1512303213201.jpg (1000x1500, 219K)

I had one they are ugly in person too.

I'm still looking for an original Japanese fembot gf here to no avail :(

Only a complete idiot wouldn't strive for an asian gf in this day and age. I feel like people who prefer asian girls are on a different wavelength and are simply smarter then rhe norman masses.

They're all the same as other women. All women want the same 5 things, just depends what order and weight they put to those things. Also, when you weebs say "asian" you really mean 2-3 countries. You fuckers don't want asian girls from the shitholes like central asia or the middle east.

Norm here. I have a 10/10 half Korean half white girlfriend who loves domination and has a rape fetish.
It's worth it. Whatever struggle you have to go through to get her, however hard the self improvement is, it's worth it. Nothing beats being kissed by her in front of my friends who are way better looking than me.

My issue is not knowing where to look for one, also she has to be autistic like people around here and be decent looking.

just go to japan and get one
what are you PoOr?

Semi-normalfag cyborg here. I dated a Chinese girl for about a year and loved it all, but I've found even being somewhat more liberal than most Chinese, she was very materialistic and high-maintenance, which seem to me more common traits than I originally imagined.

But I don't speak Japanese, good sir

2D is the only path to archive enlightening and happiness. Anything else will cause you suffering.

add valium#6486
Kawaii azn qt

lul. asian women are only materialistic when they want you to break up

Isn't she some drug addict whore?

Interpals, not Jow Forums. You're welcome, friend.

this.
are people not into asian women even human?

Attached: DhYtoLwWsAAO92P.jpg (639x613, 40K)

>tfw it would cost me about 4 months of wages for a week in Japan
Richfags don't know how good they have it

Thanks fren, you're the man

That's not that bad. Save your money.

she isn't a drug addict. And she hasn't done any drugs in a long while. She just has an interest in them which makes people automatically assume she is a druggie. I've vced and video call with her! Shes pretty cute and open to the idea of doing so

Attached: images (6).jpg (229x220, 7K)

My girl is a bit of an NPC. Shes a straight and easy 10, kpop girl cute so I'm hoping to influence her into becoming a more interesting person. Where to find them? Bubble tea places. yw

>live in eastern europe
>no money to go japan
>want to learn language but no willpower
>only asian tourists that come to my city are boomer japs
life's not fair

Attached: 1565254457653.png (317x377, 240K)

So you just struck up a conversation randomly with a qt at a bubble tea place?

hell yea bro, i was just beeeing meself there and BAM legit 10/10 kpop asian gf ; )

Why? They are like any other girl
Stop this meme already

>They're all the same as other women.
I've long been observing significant differences between Western and Japanese women.

how do I be myself (you)?

>They are like any other girl
uhhh no incel:
>10/10 face
>11/10 physique
>extremely loyal
>extremely TRADITIONAL
>extremely KINKY
>super submissive
>super smart
>into anmine
but most of all:
>into nerdy white incel guys unlike any other woman

Attached: Df93REqW4AAx9ho.jpg (797x1200, 129K)

>racemixing
>traditional
uh

race is a social construct bro, as long as they speak the language and share the culture they are just the same as you

>tfw no traditional coalburning gf

I genuinely worry about knocking up an Asian women after seeing how fucked up Jow Forumshapas is. Whites are racist enough towards Hapas and Asians are even more racist than Whites because they lack the same degree of guilt.

I get along with them as people but Hapas are arguably the most oppressed group in society unironically because they're considered privledged but aren't at all.

>live in western europe
>often see asian qt tourists in the city
not exactly better if you ask me

Attached: 1541242347422s.jpg (239x250, 9K)

Now i know you are just trolling

>this tiny subreddit with a few 100 users is representative of the millions of successful handsome hapas worldwide
okay

I honestly and genuinely think that Hapa's are cool but it's not all about what I think. What I see is a lot of societal stigma and discrimination coming from both the left and the right and no real allies.

I'm pretty sure nobody but Jow Forums users even have heard of the term hapa, let alone spend any time thinking about the matter.

some think Half babies with whities are superior japs
thought you were from east europe

>been living in japan over a year
>girlfriend of nearly 11 months
>live together
>she never leaves me alone
>want to leave this godforsaken hell of a work culture and break up because I'm sick of her craziness

friend has an asian gf, he seems pretty happy with her. to be honest i'm just jealous he got a gf from this board

really?
oryiori

>that one time someone claiming to be an asian girl posted a pic from her snapchat and she lives in the same town as you
If it wasnt an LARP i'd feel bad for not trying

>tfw the one time a girl ever liked you it was a korean girl in 6th grade
>tfw she was too shy to ask me out so her friend did for her
>tfw you initially accepted but rejected her the next day
>tfw you were still friends after and still had good chemistry and everything until we went our seperate ways
>tfw still khhhhv at 22

Attached: 1514343214121.png (740x985, 1.5M)

aaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i want one fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Attached: 1564070726605.png (613x503, 172K)

asian girls are so soft. their skin literally feels a thousand times softer than other races and i'm not even trying to be racist or anything

Attached: 1552965025771.jpg (852x1280, 104K)