Marky is a dirty degenerate worthless whore now, who's hit the wall and had her life ruined and you're all to blame...

marky is a dirty degenerate worthless whore now, who's hit the wall and had her life ruined and you're all to blame. You corrupted this girl and turned her into what she is today. You should be sick of yourselves.

Attached: 1568068374613.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

bro, how could i be responsible for her corruption when i don't even know who that bitch is

ok. how do i pay reparations to Marky J for ruining her life?

you buy her shitty art for $100

Who? And how can a bunch of virgin losers "corrupt" her? Do women not have independent thoughts in your world?

Naikonu's art was pretty good when she streamed

We didn't corrupt her, the vile roastie was in her all along. We just helped bring it out slightly quicker than it would have naturally done.

>caring this much about some whore
i dont even know who this is. fuck off faggot

Any link to her insta? Does she have any nudes?

but i thought women were strong, smart and independent, how are we to blame?

how is she corrupted? she looks cute and i'd hang out with her.

nevermind incel OP and all other incels ITT
they think that just because a girl sleeps with many men and does drugs and posts nudes online she's "ruined"
lamo

Attached: 1493373508929.jpg (1024x654, 185K)

I should feel sorry for some attractive thot who fucked and sucked a celebrity?

I've met hundreds of robots who lived in utter despair. I've never even seen any proof that it's possible for a girl to have an undesirable life.

could someone post some of her corrupted pictures i can fap to

yeah i actually truly couldn't care less. i don't want some inexperienced awkward flighty gf who never learned how to communicate, that's how you get cheated on and break up because she hasn't had enough experiences to know what she wants in life. marky is qt, almost as much as ciara

I may consider it if she's a good artist.

this.
I only date well trained women, the more experience the better.
let all the incel cucks get them ready for us : )

I may consider it if her art came along with a pair of her used panties

>nudes
source pls

that's the truth, though, but you're a beta male so you wouldn't understand.
have fun marrying a used up disloyal whore at 30, you virgin loser

Marky is so cute, but I bet she's extremely vile and mean. You can see it in her eyes. She's got nothing but contempt for us all.

if you got sodomized and beat by sam hyde when you were fifteen you would be a fuckup too

well at least she didn't get knotted by her own dog, right?

what did you mean by this
did you get fucked by a dog

no i meant i don't care if sam hyde fucked her as long as she's not a dog fucker as some people claim

why do you care?

small minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas.

get your shit together brainlet. nobody gives a fuck

thats just a racist meme

I like this pic of marky. Very nice desu. Orgi

Attached: 20190909_182700.jpg (1440x1795, 847K)

>implying people with long partner histories aren't the ones who normalize cheating and non-monogamy
nice cope

Is that the kid she had with the Brazilian?