Femanons, have you ever traded blowjobs/sex for something like drugs/favors?

Femanons, have you ever traded blowjobs/sex for something like drugs/favors?

What was it for and do you regret it?

Attached: 1567468613550m.jpg (498x1024, 57K)

Most of them do it for nothing so I don't know why they would regret actually gaining something for a change.

Chad offered a bang if I would drive him home. I work at a CVS so we did it in the toilet.

need more details than that user

Not really when my friends wants them and i feel horny i just do it

i'm in a really bad financial situation and i sold nudes out of desperation while being in a relationship. at first i couldn't feel anything and i didn't even feel like i was cheating because there was no arousal from me and i really didn't like talking to men but now i feel so fucking guilty. i feel absolutely horrible for betraying him and i'm too scared to tell him. i'll live on with this feeling forever.

>did drugs
>was poor
>never did favors even though was asked

I'm pretty based femanon if I say so myself. Probably also why I am a femanon and stuck in this shithole.

i wish more people were like this :/ would be cool to just not have any shame or issues with just helping your friends out sexually and vice versa

He got in a fight with his gf and kicked out of the car without his wallet or phone, walked and came to the CVS as just the nearest place still open. Wanted to call an uber but we got to talking and without his wallet he chatted me up some, asking if I would drive him home instead. Asked what he could do for it and acted flirty, I was pretty much drooling over him so accepted his offer. He fucked me in the bathroom and then after closing up for the night I drove him home. Without any of his stuff though from his gf's car he couldn't get in anyway lol

I think it was stupid and gross now but at the time it seemed an easy way to get this older guy to buy my friend and I a bottle of strawberry vodka

I've been desperate too but when you are desperate and have to do something like this there is nothing to be ashamed about. You don't do it now do you?

What is more concerning is your bf would not help you and is so disconnected he cannot notice your desperation. He is not real partner material now is he.

You were that thirsty?

Was he hot or are you ugly?

jesus you fags will fuck anything when the opportunity arises

I have never done anything like that. I traded my virginity with another virgin though so that was a bit dumb. Sometimes I think I should have sold it. You see all the stories of Staceys getting millions. Im no Stacy but I reckon I could have got a few thousand at least.

Yes to both.

Normally I wouldn't but I felt bad for him and he was really cute.

hes gay stupid and anyway you seen the people that work at CVS. puke

Why don't you date someone who can financially help you? If a man doesn't do that he isn't worth your time

>Chad with gf willing to fuck gays on the fly

You're stupid

You need to be more creative. I've leveraged my virginity for a lot of nice things even though I'm no virgin. If they realize I wasn't, if I even have sex with them, its too late then.

If a guy wants to chase after something he believes no other guy has had and wants to spend on me to get it, I let him.

You got to realize a guys penis makes them stupid.

I hope he finds out.

The virgin girlfriend < The Chad boyfriend

Imagine punishing your significant other for them to just fuck their way out of it

>i'll live on with this feeling forever.
Think about this first next time :)

>Normally I wouldn't but I felt bad for him and he was really cute.

He admitted it idiot

>did drugs
>based
pick one LARPer. Fucking degenerate

>tfw had the best sex with a woman that was on the rocks with her mans

Nothing in that post admits to being male or gay. Only the first guy claimed it was a fag posting.

>believing a fag fantasy

The only idiot here is you, user.

Then they are the same a straights... if the opportunity did arise for straights. Unfortunately that doesn't happen because femoids suck.

>Everything has to be gays

Literally obsessed

my boyfriend has money and i mentioned to him that i was in a bad situation but he seemed to ignore it. but i still love him and i did something he didn't know about/consent to so i feel extremely guilty.

I'm not gay or a dude wtf

You're right about CVS though puke

>consent to
lel wew he owns you bud

>he seemed to ignore it
this is all on him and not on you at all. You love who you want but hes a piece of shit. Sounds like he's torn you down to nothing like all abusers do.

I've traded sex for false affection before.
Tfw one sided love every time.

Just weed and dxm though when I was a kid. Some diazepam and things like that.

It's pretty easy. Just meet new person each time, because second time he half expects you to screw him + cash

I wouldn't even feel bad. Why are you dating someone who won't help you out at a hard time? Especially as you mentioned he has the means to help, seriously

The guy obviously doesn't care so I wouldn't waste time feeling guilty, earn money whatever way you want and fuck what he wants when he doesn't even offer help

Male user here, when I worked the night shift at my office my only coworker was a female supervisor and I had sex with her and got a small raise from her a few weeks later. I also dated a woman 30 years older than me who let me live with her rent free and paid for all of our dates. I am not even a Chad, I am just young and shameless.

Attached: ricky.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

It doesn't matter what you took druggie, it's about principle. At least you are clean now, so there's that

I know a chick that fucks/sucks off her dealer for wax carts.

Nice bro. I also partook in older milfs

>was 19 at the time
>manager at work in a different department was 39 and a skinny little geek milf
>she invited me over for breakfast on a Tuesday when her kids were at school
>she fucked my young brains out and gulped down my custard
>did this for a couple months three times per week
>she would make comments about having 25 years experience of sucking dick
>she got fired eventually for stealing money from the count room

What is a good drug to buy if I want girls like this?

Cocaine. Always. Any woman will gulp custard for a line.

That sucks I hate coke. It doesn't even do anything. Guess I can just tell them they can only have it if they do lines off my dick or something.

White knight responses aside you should still tell him what you did so he can decide if he wants to be with you.

uh yeah that right but don't be cheap and not have enough

Story time.
Was it a threesome? How old were those involved? Details?

>You got to realize a guys penis makes them stupid.
She said being a literal whore.

Not a femanon but I was friends with this cute younger white girl for quite some time, just exchanged nudes and stuff never met in real life pretty sure there was a fairly large age gap. I remember her telling me one time she had been spit roasted by two black dudes, which I was shocked by despite her being a freak, to which she responded "What do you expect I am into black dudes?"

Several years later we were talking about that same situation by happenstance and she was telling me how she had intended only to have sex with the first friend when they stated she would need to have sex with both in order to get a ride home. She wound up walking after she alerted their mother to her presence there when they refused to delete the recording they made of her.

Pretty scandalous stuff, I would not want to be in any way involved in that situation.

>Cuck posting.
Shit.

I am black and was in a relationship/eventually married the entire time I knew this girl.