Why is it so fucking hard to make friends? I can't even make friends online...

Why is it so fucking hard to make friends? I can't even make friends online. I just can't connect with anyone no matter how hard I try. I've even tried adding people here on discord but it just never works. We'll talk for maybe an hour and then never speak to each other again. I feel completely disconnected from society and even this board. Shit fucking sucks, man.

Attached: 1546220135682.png (500x500, 67K)

I don't know why people online are so prone to dropping you at a moment's notice. I've played an online game with some people for years and talked to them on Discord every day, but as soon as it went down, they just drifted away in a matter of weeks.

I guess it's just me, I'm somehow unlikable, but I really don't get how, I try to be decent to everyone and talk to them about myself and about them, I try not to just go on about one single thing, and so on, but they just aren't willing to even talk for fucking 30 minutes every few days. Not even that. Fuck everything.

>try to be decent to everyone
dont do this

What, should I just pick one random person and be shitty to them and bully/ostracize them so I can demonstrate that I can be a piece of shit if I want to?

Most of my friends talk shit to me constantly, best way to prevent this is to make Fun of others as friends.

Robots unironically engage less than normies, and ghost more. All while complaining about being lonely and having no friends.
I'm tired of trying to befriend those false loners.

no. dont over exert yourself

Online friendships are quite fake to begin with. You will never have the same level of connection as irl unless you meet up at some point
Also most people are normies in disguise and are only looking for a moment of validation, they're not really lonely.

Attached: 1567667896076.jpg (300x460, 26K)

>Online friendships are quite fake to begin with. You will never have the same level of connection as irl unless you meet up at some point
I found the opposite to be true, it seems impossible to bond with somebody out there and how would you even begin?

me too , i wake up in the morning and just cry , loneliness hurts so bad

Attached: 1565634364709.png (779x900, 1.05M)

I understand that its easy to meet people with similar interests and its way easier talking to them in the net than irl.
But theres so many awful people who dont care in the end and will most likely ghost you as they find something better to do.

This.
It's it so fucking braindead easy to make friends on discord it actually blows my mind. You don't even need to say one word to make friends on discord. If you remain consistent with joining the discord, that's it, you made friends. You guys will think my opinion is wrong or that I'm just being ignorant, but genuinely I'm telling the truth. I would know, I've done it multiple times, and people have done it to me multiple times.

Yeah I know, there's a lot of pretenders just looking for a quick dopamine/attention fix. Likewise there's a lot of people out there just looking at using you for something and most only pay attention to your appearance.
Communication is much more fluid over text and there isn't much pressure so it tends to be more genuine.
I had much better success on /soc/ out of places. 9 out of 10 robots either say nothing or randomly ghost you.

> nothing or randomly ghost you
its the fear and anxiety , of course socially anxious people are going to act like that

Yet they keep trying to get in contact with people only to do the same shit over and over. They're just wasting the time and effort of those willing to reach back.

try steam/psn/xbox live

so is anyone itt gonna share their disc tag because i'm in the same boat op

At least you're trying, i don't even do that.

I rarely initiate conversations which is one of the main reasons i can't make new friends, if that individual have no interest in me why should i be interested in him? i know your feel man. i have never found anyone that have similar interests for the past 5 years.

Attached: 1522201573101.jpg (489x720, 94K)

what is a disc tag?

aww lets be frens

This.

You don't even have to be that talkative. Yeah you will be known as that dude who just joins the discord and doesn't say much at first, but after a couple months to a year you'll basically be friends.

Lol, shut the fuck up. Every time one of you roasties finds out Im another girl and not some disposable income generator you ghost and remove. 100s of female adds and not a single successful conversation past revealing my gender. Uppity and catty bitches you are. Stop pretending youre looking for friendship instead of a compliment machine.

relatable. only have 2 online "friends" that i got to know through WoW. i don't even talk to them that much anymore. it's so hard to find people with similar interests.

Has anyone else found it nearly impossible to get these people to do activities together? Everyone I see has thousands of hours in Dota 2 or League, but my random fun (or even free!) suggestions always get shot down. They don't even want to watch movies together. It's fucking annoying, I'm trying so hard to make connections here and everyone is this weird slothful corpse.

Attached: 1548272201610.png (478x505, 560K)

As a male I can confirm this.

Whenever I try to actually converse, tell them a story or just get us to know each other, fembots send one word replies.
Yet they instantly become active when you toss them unwarranted compliments or hint at helping them financially.

That's exactly what some dude did in my discord. He's pretty cool, he just doesn't talk much.