The matrix

behold, everyone

i am the living proof this world isnt real.

i have witnissed live matrix bugs and im being stalked.

>18 yo girl transformed to little child
>highway transformed to a country road while i was on it
>trains would go both sides, east and west and still pass the same stations
>control things with my mind
>communicate with people with my mind, multiple times

i believe this world is hell, controlled by satan and his demons. my goal is to find the truth of existance and return to it, and whoever wants to can come with me.

my goal is also to defeat satan if neccessary. but i wouldnt mind if hes stuck here alone.
but as long as we are/i am trapped here and he sends his demons on my back, its my duty to fight back.

ASK ME ANYTHING
i know alot about this matrix. i have alot of life experience and i also tricked the matrix once.
i tricked it into making 2 girls appear to fuck me. and it did.

Attached: 1469259783489.png (1440x2560, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can I become White?

I've seen your posts a few times. I'm in this matrix too. I've seen similar shit. I suspect it is because people like us have a purpose and are either resisting it or becoming acclimated to it.

And also, how can I get laid and kill Jews?

Ahh what the fuck I have similar theories about this being hell/limbo.

yeah about that girl spawning thing...

are you white or not?

what did you smoke and where can i get some?

also HAIL SATAN

Attached: satan in the garden.jpg (465x750, 61K)

i have proof that this world isnt real and that satan is in control of this realm. and what does the bible say about what satan is in control of?

the only logical conclusion is that this is hell.

i tricked the matrix and made it make 2 girls appear who then catcalled me. this is proof this world isnt real.

WHY IN THE FUCK CAN YOU MAKE 2 GIRLS APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE?

it did happen tho.

really makes you think man.

i am white, yes.

fun fact: i never did drugs in my life even ONCE

You must be the One. I think you are supposed to follow the white rabbit next.

If you think about something enough and believe it to happen it will. I have done this myself over the years about certain things also influencing decisions being made by others. We are in some type of weird science experiment just how "deep it goes" i am not sure

to expand on that:

the trick is to manipulate the matrix energy into making things appear. you cant do it yourself ofc, you can only do it by shifting the matrix energy.

but ill tell you what: i am in contact with a group of satan's demons.
i know where to reach them.

Do you have a YouTube channel or email

[email protected]

I honestly believe you user

Gnosticism my brother- the real kind. Check out Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio for titles that pique your interest

While I believe in questioning everything around me I truly believe you have succumbed to schizophrenia. These encounters are not what you think they are. Best of luck

hans you are mentally ill. anyone whose been here long enough knows who you are and you have an actual diagnosis of schizophrenia. why on gods green earth don't you take your medication?

This is true. My family can do it- it's called New Thought nowadays, Trump's pastor is the best source for a how to

What sort of synchronicity do you experience?

NOT MATRIX.
We are all living breathing Avatars in a 3d GAME designed by higher order being as a means of "EXPERIENTIAL GRATIFICATION" .
Yoy and I are game pcs very similair to any board game ie. LIFE.
Higher order beings roll the dice and get placed in this 3d simulation to gain the real life experiences. You could roll the dice and become a hansom Chad millionaire or a zebra being eaten by a lion.
All in all the alien higher order being gains the EXPERIENCE of the life the avatar leads.
We are only game pcs. Thats why you can perceive altered reality and actual computer code is found in this complex 3d reality.
TRUTH..
Now the door is open step inside.

if this is hell i got off easy, smoke a bowl, relax and praise jesus

Where is your empirical proof of a fake reality and the existence of satan?

It's called schizophrenia

nice buzzwords faglord

i've had similar experiences, but only after dropping acid the first time. i feel like i broke through some sort of barrier. i constantly feel like i'm viewing everything as an outside observer and have influence over things. i don't know, user. shits weird

fun fact tho: the others have noticed them too when i noticed them. they are part of it.

it werent hallucinations. dont swallow the blue pill, cypher.

i do take my meds and an enlightened being knwos the schizophrenia is just a font to discredit me.

it works by shifting the matrix energy. but good luck actually identifying the matrix fully and having the power to TRICK it. thats how you can literally manifest things.
but doing it is very hard - but i did it.

very often and very strong.

at the moment, whenver i take a step outside, a tram passes my building. literally every time.

but synchronicities is how it began for me.

oh let me think: the fact that i spoke to a woman who was 18 and after she went inside and back outside she was suddenly a little child?

and the satan fact: there are many things that prove it.

Attached: wp5386c9a0_01_1a[1].jpg (300x240, 66K)

My aunt claimed she had that flower, although I didn't see it before in person, so it existed in my universe.

Well, I'd say a true hell is pointless, even if were comfy were never truly accomplishing anything- we dont even know what there truly is to accomplish. I'm cozy too, but still have my suspicions

this is schizophrenia

well that post might have been disinfo. those demons who posted it are rarely honest. they often disinfo me.

It's existence you fucking moron
And stop roleplaying as a schizo, your condescension is shining through in later posts

I have constant synchronicities all day. I haven't tried fucking with the matrix yet- I dont know what to change, what do I want

Excuse me?

He posted:
>i have proof that this world isnt real and that satan is in control of this realm.

This world is more than observable material, but a subjective perception showing illusions that are objectively not real, is not healthy

in fact, anons. my life is RIDDLES with paranormal shit.

there is no way to explain it all.

im posting what i experiences. i am a diagnosed schizo but thats just a font to make people disbelieve me. dont fall for it m8.

u could try manifesting a random gift of money for a test.

if you want i can tell you how i tricked the matrix, right here, right now.

Yes, you're almost certainly right, to at least some degree.

>if you want i can tell you how i tricked the matrix, right here, right now.
I'm interested.
I used the LOA to attract many things, but some things still never came or are not anymore after a while.

I'd love for you to share that information. My family has only manifested small things we needed, but we always have to leave the house for them. It'd be great to save money on gas though

Just keep practicing and studying. LOA doesn't work as though you can just think of something and make it happen; you have to actually fully believe it, and fully saturate yourself with the thought. This is why this sort of transformation happens; why does this guy look 1000000 times better than when he was fat or even normal skinny? Because he fully believed that he was growing, improving, healing, etc. Because that's how he felt, that's what manifested. He can't just sit in his room thinking all day "I'll attract health"; his brain won't honestly believe that, and it will be just a lie.

Attached: fodhfYq0yWVq4dfJ3hsv7k9gwDFvlvjW3j-odFE1GrQ.jpg (960x720, 116K)

It seems too ordered for schitzophrenia to me but wtf do I know?

Attached: B060C215-FAED-4BF3-831A-1788F8EB5259.jpg (500x362, 58K)

Can you please tell me how to trick this matrix into getting random women to sleep with me?

Now, how many people on Jow Forums look like middle or left picture and genuinely believe that's just who they are? That's law of attraction. So much is possible.

Tell me how to get started, user.

ALLRIGHT EVERYBODY LISTEN

allright, first off, what i learned is that the LOA is still a wanted thing IN the matrix. its fully accounted for and planned. those "in the know" normies use it but it might just be a "controlled opposition" case.

well no problem. my information is free since i want to help humanity.

first - identify the matrix. then realize that - at least in my case, but others sporadically confirmed it too - that the matrix allways gives you what you dont want, and denies you that what you do want.

so the trick is simple - you need to change the feeling you have that you want something, into making it feel like you DONT want it/hate to get it.

of course in the meantime you need to keep that wish in your backskull obviously. this makes you realize that there are 2 forms of will that you have. first your true will and then the matrix will. the matrix will is not yours. and if you learn to shift energy, you can manipulate this matrix will-energy into the opposite. the next that happens is you will get it since you tricked the matrix into feeling like u dont want it.

then it should appear almost instantly - but remember that the matrix works on a plausible deniability system, that means it wont appear out of thin air infront of you, but it will appear pretty soon anyways.

Attached: pills.png (602x339, 127K)

Out of curiosity, have you considered that this world could be under control of god and you are evil?

Blood and human sacrifices have been the work of the power hungry evil to influence reality in their favor (according to history)

Please, don't take it as an offense, it's a serious question j

Fuck off, zabrowski

>That's law of attraction
And when do you get the payoff?

Ive grown way beyond those pics and im only getting fitter but the payoff isnt there

yo girl transformed to little child
>>highway transformed to a country road while i was on it
>>trains would go both sides, east and west and still pass the same stations

Attached: 1489762919605.jpg (766x960, 80K)

What, lol? If you've improved your health and physique then that's the payoff. I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you mean when will you be able to levitate and what not? Probably never, but who knows.

what i suspect is that the matrix is a mechanism of satan to control this world. using advanced technology. it might aswell just be technology.

there doesnt even have to be anything supernatural about it.

but scientifically it IS possible god exists, thats my standpoint at least.

every technology that is very far will seem like magic.

the thing is to combine the two.

im not evil at all, i am a throughoutly good person in my soul.

the people around me allways want to demonize me.

the problem is people never listen to me. despites that i could help humanity tremendiously with my knowledge. and i dont mean the satanic government heads, i mean people like you.

Subconscious self-sabotage

So it sounds like you're saying that the matrix responds better to fear (seeing emotions on a love/fear axis). Often what we fear is charged so strongly, more so than what we actually desire, that it almost always appears. There seems there would be a way to keep the same intensity but not have to split yourself into a want/dont want schism

I saw this amazing looking girl today and it struck me that ill never be able to pick up a girl like that randomly

Ive had alot of luck with girls but all in all, its just luck. The more i work out the less i get

So basically when do you become attractive?

How can we get matrix sex?

Why would you say that earth is a hell over say something like simply a great experiment, a test to see who is worthy of reality a game or any other possible reason for a simulation.

Somebody forgot their schizophrenia pills it seems

how do I trick the matrix into making me levitate ? serious question. if there is a matrix I would be able to do that ?

Also how come successful people always say focus on what you want ?

Kek'd. That fat fuck keeps shilling /x/

Cultivate yourself I suppose. I don't know man, I'm just a neophyte. I strongly believe that if you retain your semen, attain pristine physical health, and read/study a lot, all while holding firm in your mind the person you could and aught to be, you will experience almost limitless improvement.

I haven't been dilligent myself, but I've noticed plenty of cause and effect, and I have read quite a bit.

You should break away from atheism and understand that this world is either very low vibration, or else some sort of matrix construction.

Fuck up you schizo faggot, you belong in a mental institution for the rest of your pathetic life you loser. Fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (992x1000, 595K)

seek medical attention. Ffs.

>I've noticed plenty of cause and effect
Well the only thing ive noticed is that the more i work out, study and work the less i get when it comes to dating.

>diagnosed schizo

That says all. For God's sake, seek medical help. It's clear that the meds you are taking aren't doing shit.

You don't fuckin' know shit, bitch, shut the fuck up you little faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (500x310, 129K)

Can this harm me I n anyway? Isn’t this bad because you are using your power for selfish gain?

This makes literally no sense, user.

do you think becoming fit is somehow going to get you lots of attention from girls ?

are you attractive ? that will get you attention.
do you have a good personality ? that will get you attention
do you have wealth? that will get you attention

being fit is a little bonus

control things with my mind
proof?

the absolute state of this board with people listening to the mentally ill and being mentally ill enough themselves to join in on the delusions. this place has unironically become worse than GLP

I thought so too but thats been my experience

Became single at 26 halfway through uni studies so i hit the gym and now im 29 with a degree, fit and unable to get a date to save my life

Got a gf currently but it took 2 years to land her

its just the matrix. dispatch yourself from the lower material realm/wishes.

try to expand your mind.

well the biggest giveaway is that as i mentioned above, the matrix allways gives you what you NOT want.

only if it feels generous it gives you one of your desires. here is where the karma comes into play.

karma is just part of the matrix too. if you want to wake up you need to let go of those things and aim to get in CONTROL OF YOURSELF

>focus on what you want

law of attraction.

guys, dont limit or lower yourself to the matrix, grow above it.

i can only urge you all to let go of primitive and low instincts like race and body and get above that.

they actually tried to lock me up for life.

my wisdom is really dangerous.
to satan. or whoever whos on top.

im here trying to help people. im here to get the people to the next level.

i can post again if you guys appreciate it.

the mental illness is a trick to get people to disbelieve me.

these paranormal things already begun before i even had schizophrenia.

jesus guys, dont lower yourself and block your ascencion by calling " SCHIZO"

this is all for your best m8s.

let me tell you, to want something is natural and things like karma are most likely part of the matrix.

next step in human evolution and also trying to free the people from the matrix. make after me m8. thats how you REALLY do something good and what REALLY matters.

I don't think your lack of success is correlated with improving your fitness and education though. Do you think you would have more success if you were less fit and less educated? If so, why?

2 girls appear from nowhere
Were you near a train station by any chance
Praise Jesus

i actually was. yep. it all happend on a train station.

>i tricked it into making 2 girls appear to fuck me. and it did.
based.
I believe you now.

mods dont realize how serious this all is.

how can i weaponize this against the jews

NICE

THANKS MODS FOR KILLING THIS GOOD THREAD

faggot mods need to be casrtated.

based german don't stop posting. I want to become dictator of this world, how do i trick and rule the matrix?
Currently thinking of hijacking the whole cultural marxism/leftie bukkake going on now in peoples minds.

Cute

Satan won't want a new satan

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I should have explained it more properly.

Many religions are based on swearing off desires/needs and connecting to the inner self as well as beauty of nature.

Their opposite, evil or satan are desires and sins.

My question in this regard is, how do you know that your way of manipulating the matrix is not 'devils trickery'?

Hope you get the point.
I am not even religious myself, just interested in your perspective

MODS ARE FAGGOTS AND ARE ONLY REACTING TO THE FACT THEIR FAGGOT HIDEOUT AKA Jow Forums IS NOW A DEFACTO HETEROSEXUAL WARCRY AREA

Attached: 1518008835052.jpg (960x1280, 269K)

the thing is, you should try to overcome this existance and not be the master of it.

truth be told, once you are at the position where you can be the master, you will alse be aware you will want to overcome this existance.

otherwise ud be just like satans servants.

this

what they belive in - do you really think the matrix would permit it? - is part of the matrix. they didnt see far enough. they heavily refer to the law of attraction and the matrix machinistics.

i have surpassed that stage and know allthemore.

What about the first linked post op

idgaf, the simulation must need an anti-christ or something to come along one day, why not let it be me? history points to everything converging at some point anyway.
I'm bored of everything anyway and this is my only purpose in life.

based german was also right about shit appearing to you that you actually don't need/didn't work for.
Always have been a lazy cunt but have had a free ride to high success early on already, never understood why until this shit stopped happening when i decided to become real motivated towards my goal.
Fuck that, non autonomy feels like actual shit.

I still want to master it.
Share me your knowledge user, let me fuck this matrix hardcore.

To the schizophrenia part:

I studied jung for a very long time and my job involves simulation theories as well as the human mind.

In general I do believe in very similar things you do, but not in this world being evil itself.

Your writings even make sense overall, but it is way too exaggerated and SEEING flaws in the matrix is certainly a mental illness - it hinders our experiences/development in this world.

i think the matrix rewards the good goys to the matrix by being more "generous" to them

but the thing is not to keep it in balance but to overcome the matrix alltogether. trust me, you will want to overcome the matrix when you really understand how deep this goes and the works if it.

you wouldnt want to remain in this prison.

now i know, the only way for people to wake up to a level i am on is when they have such things happen to them aswell.

but there is a trick to have that happen.

stay in contact with me.

people who are in close contact with me increasingly report of weird things happening to them.

well, i did see matrix bugs. and others did too. just like they were sometimes part of the bug.

this is the way to find out the way to reality.

cling to me, i can guide you to the exit of this sharade.

i only want good for you.

ok wait, this sounded a bit weird.

"this is the way to overcome the matrix"

better.

>stay in contact with me
how would you propose too?
I am absolutely serious that I would, most people laugh in your face when you hint at something like this or are to stupid to even imagine such a scenario. Too many are living on the most plain level of existence, somewhat similar to that of an american drama show. It's fucking boring

Anyways, I have serious doubts about western psychiatrists and as long as it doesn't freak you out too much, happy journey.

Perhaps try meditation retreats or talk to gurus. There are few stunning spiritual people in india

welp, you can come into my discord.

i discuss such things there.

discord gg/r8f3AMu

i have a reiki healer right in my family. he met with many big people. not even he is on my level.

Cute, discord shilling!

They aren't necessarily meant to help you to an higher level, but perhaps see different perspectives and even teach to ground yourself if needed.

I don't know your journey, but being confronted with western 'experts' sounds like you've had some issues with that in the past.

I found my personal state of peace in buddhism, so I cannot really complain about reality

Oh right, if you haven't done it already, read a little about jung

The way you explain things is the main issue tbqh

im hard with explaining things, sorry.

but the knowledge i have is important.

i have constant issues with wording things different than how i want them to arrive.

So I'd think that God is the creator of whomever created our scenario here, and the inherent "goodness" of our realm is thanks to him. I see the opposition as something that wants to live forever as God, even though it will never be a God truly- instead it has to try and freeze this realm and maintain godhood in a frozen wasteland. It only works if we stay here

It's called being drunk