DUDE JUST NEVER EXPERIENCE THE TOUCH OF A WOMEN LMAO

>DUDE JUST NEVER EXPERIENCE THE TOUCH OF A WOMEN LMAO

Attached: BB183229-F1B7-491E-944C-485EB958A36E.jpg (243x208, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You breastfeed?

Can sometimes explain this meme to me

women are shit, life is shit, better to just kill yourself now

>Can sometimes explain this meme to me
real /coom/ hours

When you jack off a lot you turn into an empty husk of a man and often start losing your hair.

where is the scientific evidence?

>where is the scientific evidence?
Up your ass

Masturbation has been proven to increase prolactin and DHT levels as well as disrupt your hormones.
DHT is the androgen that causes male pattern baldness. So if you are sensitive to DHT, as many men are especially Slavic men, you will likely have a receding hairline and bald spot on your crown if you masturbate often.

I'm not here to meme nofap, but this outright dismissal of claims with "where's the evidence" and being overly skeptical is just as dangerous a position as being overly open to ideas. Just because something doesn't have a peer reviewed study doesn't mean that it's not true -- or even unlikely. And with all of the positive stories people have with something like nofap, it's at least worth looking into scientifically (anecdotes are what led to studying vaccines).

I mean of course it could be placebo, but who the hell knows. You don't know enough to just outright dismiss these sorts of things.

And what's the difference between fucking and masturbating?

A different set of hormones are released during sex, and also if someone were doing nofap with the occasional fuck, you would only be orgasming like once every week or whatever instead of like 3 times a day.

Sex increases alpha hormones like testosterone
Masturbation increases beta hormones like DHT.
There's still a prolactin increase after sex but no DHT spike since being in contact with a real woman boosts healthy testosterone.
It's still draining but it doesn't send you into hormonal turmoil like masturbation does.

where is the statistics?

Man, aren't you embarrassed to be THAT uneducated AND that incapable of learning on your own?
Because what youre asking about is nothing complex at ALL it's basic biochemistry you can GOOGLE
i hate people

Just be a coomer dude lol

Attached: 1567955496450.png (542x751, 44K)

> The levels of pregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHA), androstenedione, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), oestrone, oestradiol, cortisol and luteinizing hormone (LH) were measured in the peripheral plasma of a group of young, apparently healthy males before and after masturbation. The same steroids were also determined in a control study, in which the psychological antipation of masturbation was encouraged, but the physical act was not carried out. The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation,
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

without evidence people can just make up bullshit

You guys should start to add weights to hand you masturbate with.

>MUH NOFAP IS SO ENLIGHTENING

there are women who will fuck you, you're not going to the trashiest bars enough or using dating sites enough. cast a wide net, leave no rock unturned, abolish any standard you have
if not for you do it for your chadsons you could potentially sire

in comparison to how burnt out a masturbation habit can leave you feeling it does feel like a revelation when you stop masturbating and you remember what "normal" feels like.
After making yourself feel like shit for years by masturbating all the time, when you finally stop you realize you got used to feeling terrible constantly, so feeling normal feels amazing.

These are the same kind of retards who believe Jow Forums infographics

A study was posted.