Got rejected again

>got rejected again

women signal just for shits and giggles don't they

Attached: hq pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>women signal just for shits and giggles don't they
pretty much, why are women such monsters bros

Attached: 1029340291384.jpg (640x480, 31K)

you're not reading the signals properly. so, stop looking for signals and remain aloof. whenever you want something, take it. stop asking women out or seeking their validation. easier to ask for forgiveness than getting permission. most guys don't understand these principles, so they end up like the remainder of the chumps that wonder why they can't get any play or a gf.

UGH you INCEL just because I talk to you all the time, caress your forearms and thighs and came close to giving you a handjob doesn't mean we're anything more than FRIENDS. What a pathetic basedboy

you sound like you know what's up. Give me some tips boi also
>stop looking for signals and remain aloof
>whenever you want something, take it
This seems like a contradiction. What do you mean?

>whenever you want something, take it.
Posts like this are starting to convince that the feminists are right and that the majority of men are creepy rapists.

your testosterone counts are in the negatives whiteknight

it's not really a contradiction. being aloof doesn't necessarily mean you can't go after whatever you want. for instance, i don't really pay attention to "signals" because they don't mean anything. women are transient creatures and their mind can change at the drop of the hat. these "signals" are more or less plausibly deniable; it gives them an out and doesn't necessarily mean that they're into you. interested? possibly, but nobody wants to play that game. the only two things that matter (especially if you don't know them) are whether or not they make direct, unwavering, eye contact (if they didn't like you, you wouldn't exist; you're a ghost) and physical touch (obvious). everything else is suggestive and really just noise that doesn't matter.
>it's another episode of someone failing to understand nuance
if i want to make out with a woman _that's interested in me_, that's exactly what i'm going to do. obviously, i'm not going to walk up to some woman that didn't know i was there and do this. it would be someone i've obviously established a rapport with. if she rejects my advance, who cares? i sure as hell don't. neither does she. because at least now we know where we both stand. the fact that your brain somehow associated "taking what you want" with rape tells us more about you than it does about me. there was no context there for it. if i want a girl, i go for it.

>whether or not they make direct, unwavering, eye contact
Whatever the interaction so far has only been over text? Can you tell at all over text?

I know a girl that makes a fuck ton of extended eye contact with me, but never initiates conversation, so I dunno

Ah fuck, by this I mean, I'm always the one saying hi and making small talk

Its ok user, there's always another time, also how many rejection have you got so far?

Have you tried boys? Could be fun

signaling does not meant you are choosen user

she need more info and rejected you because was dissapointed after knowing you more

>joke around and flirt with girl
>she believes it
>tells me she likes me

Lol I was just messing around, fuck relationships.

Pic related is the girl, met her through an old high school friend.

Attached: 7681D03B-7602-4335-A026-C995DCCDCFE5.jpg (1242x1216, 1.41M)

it's very situational when it comes to texting and can be incredibly hard to discern. i rarely text with women at all. they will quickly dumpster you this way. just remember that next to near everything with them is plausible deniability. it's power dynamics. don't give them the loaded gun to shoot you, because they will. every time. remember: aloof. you've got shit going on and they should too. no reason to sit there texting endlessly. get them face-to-face.
this is an experimental phase. if she's just straight up gazing at you but doesn't say anything, she's shy. what you need to do is ignore her and see if she mirrors any of your actions. if you see her staring out of the corner of your eye, check your phone, peep the clock, scratch your face, yawn, etc. if she mirrors it, she's probably into you. again, probably. nothing is 100% certain. if she's not making physical contact or seemingly making any excuse to be around you, she might be interested but nothing is giving her a push.

yeah I hate when that happens famalam

these needy girls

Help a friend out and let me talk to her instead, I won't snitch you user.

We're in different departments so it's pretty hard to see her, but if we are in the same area it seems both of us make it known to the other. I'll keep prodding

>woman shows interest
>ask if she's a virgin
>they always shook and lie
> sorry I don't like woman who can't keep their legs closed
>ignore and block her everywhere

Who here made it and knows that feel?

Attached: 1567189147621.png (640x640, 300K)

I WISH SO BAD