Does anyone else just fucking hate the incel mindset?

Does anyone else just fucking hate the incel mindset?

Attached: __kirov_warship_girls_r_drawn_by_15k__4b8d27e4f606720952984d80de65ddc3.jpg (641x800, 180K)

I dont care enough to hate it but i find it funny

Its toxic but also hilarious to see these incels seethe at women so hard. I dont envy women for having to deal with them though.

Attached: 155D2404-8B2F-43A6-BF24-28A6126AED58.jpg (532x575, 32K)

Not hate. I would pity them if they weren't so thoroughly insufferable.

Same. It's like cancer. You know it's toxic but it's not really a person. It is caused by something.

I'm probably one of the few femoids on this planet that could agree that it is partly our fault. We have created a monster.

no,i dont. Im not a normalfag

You need to leave.
Communist are retarded.
You're even more retarded.

I am an incel with an incel mindest

ama

Care to explain user? If not I dont think I will leave. Baseless statements mean shit.

Attached: AA85B4DE-6895-47C8-9973-E1E7E42A844D.jpg (839x719, 98K)

To be honest I pity most mentally ill people. The only reason why I hate incels is because they drag others into this garbage and tend to exert negative influence on the lives of not just themselves but people around them as well.

>I'm probably one of the few femoids on this planet that could agree that it is partly our fault. We have created a monster.
...how even?

why do you just complain instead of actually trying

why should I have to try when other people don't?

Imagine hating woman in 2019 bro just neck yourself hahAhahAha

Let me tell you my story.
My grandparents. One part was very normal. Other was the usual. Drunk man and with kind wife. So they got kids one of them was my mother. Biggest cunt this planet had ever seen. Almost immediately cheated on my dad. Got divorced and just partied all day while I was being kept God knows where. Dad picks me up out of shame while my mother continues the usual. Big sister also gets picked up but sent to my uncle. Later see my big sister become a complete thoth and I swear that I would never become like these morons and then just got nihilistic attitude towards women. But later find out a lot stuff why they turned that way and I kinda let go off my bias.

I always say, people don't become garbage without there being reasons why they turned out that way.
At some point you can't be expected to tolerate their shit anymore, but if anything on the whole it deserves pity and not hate.

>why should I have to try when other people don't?

vast majority has to try, it's like you're refusing to work because Paris Hilton was born into wealth

They wont stfu they infest everything i like

I don't really hate it, but it is a bad sign in our society

too many self entitled delusional shit bags who are clearly mentally ill are showing up and getting louder. Bad times a comin'

Attached: bad times.jpg (300x298, 19K)

idk, on one hand it's kind of weird that they haven't given up and called themselves volcels to preserve their dignity, on the other I guess they're just persistent

I have not eaten in days

that's not true, love and sex comes naturally to most people.

>refusing to work because Paris Hilton was born into wealth
is there anything wrong with this?