Have you ever met a wiccan (witch) irl?

have you ever met a wiccan (witch) irl?

Attached: 1515886_605632232854705_1427937082_n.jpg (640x640, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druidry_(modern)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No and hope I never will
t.femanon

Yes, I went to a predominately black high school after years in white schools and was naturally an outcast. All the girls that I hang around the first year or two of school were weird as shit and claimed to be witches, etc.

Basically real life black fembots

Yeah I met one, its the femanon above my post. Watch out fellas

Yep, was friends with one and gave my v card to a ritual of her coven.

I "dated" (if you could even call it that) a girl who could unironically qualify as a witch, in retrospect. She even had a black cat familiar. Back in the day they'd have sent her down the river.

Yes
She was fat and stupid and believed in the healing power of a bunch of stupid crystals and burning sage and other bullshit.

paganism is far more interesting than monotheism but its still just make-believe

however I was camping recently and fucked my gf naked beside a roaring fire.
Gotta say I could be into the whole forest orgy deal

A lot of girls here are into that shit, you ask a girl when her birthday is and she is telling you her moon/cloud/star and shit.

Yes, he was black though.

that's not wiccan shit
that's astrological normie tier crap

I meet a girl that knew how to read the Tarot cards, a fatty lesbian that was very weeb

Yes, something seemed off about her. Justin Trudeau ate at her restaurant. She seemed to really dislike christianity, a lot. She was much older than I'd like to believe. Looking back, what was she really?

I used to be one. Good religion for families unironically. It's a very domestic religion. Good for handicrafts and family meals and stuff. The higher levels are pure hermeticist bullshit and BDSM though, unfortunately.

>however I was camping recently and fucked my gf naked beside a roaring fire. Gotta say I could be into the whole forest orgy deal

Nigga that's hilarious lmao I want to get into the whole camping, hiking and even urban exploring shit, but as a black man, I'm way too afraid of being murdered in the woods by some random fucking psycho.

Yeah, a family in my neighborhood is wiccans. They're pretty weird but not because they're wiccans, it's definitely that they're wiccans because they're weird. It's like the people who say they're "Satanists".

is it because you're jealous of their powers
or rather the fact that they have something that you lack,a personality?

Yes i bought a datsun off a wiccan once. She was a nice older lady and she said she put a blessing or something on the car for me.

My mums a druid and warned me about them
Haven't personally met one
Tried to summon waifus for decades but it don't work

Your mother is not a druid. Druids are extinct.

Yer she is it's in our family lineage on her side

Yeah, my cousins are wiccans, or at least they were for a short while.

>t. femanon
Why did you feel the need to mention this? Is it some kind of spell?

He? Was he a faggot? Usually only women LARP as neopagans.

wiccan shit was trendy some ten years ago
not so much now

Im a sissy and I feel guilty for touching my useless penis when im horny but I dont have a dildo nor a bf, how should I please myself?
join the discworld
kUGP5q4
do NOT join if your profile looks like an alt, are underage, or are generally a fucking fag

Attached: 6 - bPZclew.png (800x868, 473K)

No. It is not. Literally nobody knows shit about the actual druids because all their lore was oral and the Romans wiped them out. All we have are Celtic myths and some artifacts. In Ireland there's more than most places, but it's still fragmentary. Just like Scandinavian mysticism.

OK fag I'll ask her when she wakes up then dickhead
Her lineage dates back to before jewsus

It's because their cult was started by some loony English man that copied every good bit of knowledge from others that Wicca now claim is something they came up with. It is matriarchal system where there is still one man pulling the strings. I think it's like occult sect ruled by one person with various bit of knowledge. But man at top just got witch fetish and hated gay people. Not much different from scientology.

>But man at top just got witch fetish and hated gay people.
he is pretty based desu

Your mother's "lineage" if she calls herself a druid comes from literal hermeticists who made up what they thought a "druidic order" should look like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druidry_(modern)
>Originating in Britain during the 18th century

This shit is not druids. It is LARP that got out of control.

She's talked to me about the fake druids and as I said she's not one of them
Dates back to creation of everything and protector of man while my dad was a literal engineer who dates back to the first of man apparently as well

I have pretty shit wizard powers but least I'm no normie
Give Thicc witch gf now reee

Ahem... [/spoiler] DEATH TO PAGANS.

Attached: 03xgmsoh5vk11.jpg (1158x1297, 187K)

Yes yes, everyone has an aunt/wine mom/granma who claims to be from some ancient as fuck tradition. What actually happens is that someone's grandpa or grandma decide she really liked spiritism when it was popular then came up with his/her own flavor of it back in the 1800s or so, then lied to all their children and grandchildren and the kids never actually did any research to see if any of it was true. Kind of how you're doing now.

>Dates back to creation of everything and protector of man while my dad was a literal engineer who dates back to the first of man apparently as well
That didn't strike you as immediately bullshit?

Guess he is.
He made his dreams real through power of borrowed knowledge. I'm so ashamed for every Wicca on earth that they think they are being radical when they in fact just subscribe to one man's sex cult.

Wicca got a lot of good knowledge that they gathered along the time. They are not complete joke at all but their birth was. They just hustled. I'd recommend if anyone wants to join a cult. amorc is to go. You can go full eyes wide shut.

Well it was in a dream and I've had some very weird dreams myself and almost have a elevated 6th sense but I dunno if that's just genetic instincts
Either way dunno why u got it in for druids (real or fake)
Did Ur gf sit on Stonehenge rocks and split in half or something?

A girl in my highschool claimed to be one.

>She would constantly ask me for my eraser and stab my arms with her nails when i would give it to her.
>She told me she wanted to try dating me and to give her my FB.
>I gave her my FB and she used her smartphone to send me a request.
>She stood there for a few minutes looking at me quite strangely.
>Arent you going to accept?
>pull out pic related
>Her face turns into a strange grimace
>she wants to go on a date during the school week
>i cant accept since i live an 1 hr away by bus from the school and need to work moving boxes at the neighbourhood farmers market to pay the debts resulting from my parents divorce since dad doesnt pay alimony
>she settles for comming to the flat and i manage to get mom and grandma out so we can watch movies
>she comes into the flat and sees the christian crosses my grandma and mom have hanging
>same grimace as with the phone
>she dumps me the next school week
>basically tells me she wanted to date me because she tought id be "weird and unique" like her but its not gonna work out

This was 2012
That was my only "relationship"
We never even held hands.
Im socially retarded but i knew what was up that stupid bitch,acting all quirky,special,not like the other girls.Bullshit.
Shouldve fucking slapped her shit.

Attached: 123462533.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I actually have Celtic ancestors. I don't "have it in for druids". I hate fraud. And the "Western" occult traditions are full of it. Liars piss me off.

Oh noes someone on the internet is telling lies
I've got Celtic blood in me too
T. Hugonaught

Honestly, fuck the entire "Western" (jewish) occult tradition. The entire thing is fraud and lies.

My mum hates jews niggers and muzzies (religion) though especially abrahamic garbage

Agreed

Well that's good. She's still not a druid because they're extinct.

I'm black as well and I'm going backpacking with a friend soon. If you're paranoid, just go with a friend. It's probably a bad idea to go alone anyways, at least the first few time. Bringing guns would be fun, too. If you're on government land, you can shoot for free. Just make sure you have a backstop so boolets aren't flying everywhere.

Christniggers get out

I don't have any friends that would be interested in shit like that because of where I live. I could probably take my ex, she'd totally into the backpacking, urban exploring, fucking around in the forest shit.
>Bringing guns would be fun
I don't own any firearms.