My first GF is treating me like a woman and I dont like it

I just got a new GF and have slept with her 3 times. Ive made her cum 7 times in total yet she hasnt let me cum once. Last night I was having sex with her trying to pace myself like a gentleman and let her cum first. I do that and go to the bathroom, come back and shes gone asleep. Im desperate to cum in her still but this keeps happening. Why is she doing this to me? Does she not like me? Fembots should I just be selfish and just cum when im ready instead of waiting for her?

Attached: 95AA9D72-A1DB-47FC-9ED2-BDADF47E8A0C.jpg (640x632, 88K)

Imagine getting laid and still being cucked like this, holy fuck lmao
She only lets chad cum in her dummy, inb4 she ends up pregnant lmao

yer cool

HAVE YOU TRIED TALKING TO HER? Just say you need to cum ffs. Why is this even a problem haha

You should make her cum as many times as possible and then just. You know pace yourself to cum at time when she cums and you are at your limit.
Pretty much that. I'm just femanon. Fembots probably don't get laid often.

just pin her down and fuck her. what the hell is your problem? why are you going to even try and consult her about this? BE A FUCKING MAN HOLY FUCK

Why would you get up and go to the bathroom? Usually people only do that after they're finished. She probably just thought you were done and fell asleep post-orgasm (that shit can make a gal tired, or at least sleepy.) Anyway, keep going after or stop holding back so much. Talk to her about it too.

nice try user :)
but fr why are u pacing yourself u beta fuck
just fucking COOOOOOOOOOM forget about even making her cum, maybe get a blowjob before u fuck to speed that process up

Attached: 1567375441679.png (250x250, 116K)

Ikr finally getting regular pussy and Im still getting cucked somehow hahaha

I just needed to pee im sorry :3

wtf? you sound boring as fuck if you can think about peeing during sex. also how do you even pee when hard.

talk to her about it
the key in every relationship is COMMUNICATION

>pace myself like a gentleman and let her cum first

Attached: 1320529223886.jpg (363x310, 33K)

Did I post cringe or something?

are you a fucking women then OP? sounds like you are, id do the same. quit being a pushover nancy.. grab her by the pussy, say listen bitch, Im cummin and ur not. or something to that effect. man up u lil bitch

Attached: 1567951449683.jpg (1080x1223, 115K)

If I remember correctly, the author of No More Mr. Nice Guy said you shouldn't let your gf cum first at least every time.

Use a condom, brainlet. There are enough of you around as it is.

>tfw I'm a very generous lover who enjoys mutual sexual gratification
>boyfriend is a sub who loves femdom and always wants me to deny him orgasm
OP I'm like bizarro-world you.

>*girl treats guy like guys treat girls*

>guy: doesn't like it

It's almost as if theirs a deeper message I just cant see.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of feemales and traps!

discord gg/a4maaZD

I would if she wanted but we dont see each other enough to do that