Feels nice to actually have a conversation with a girl and make her smile

feels nice to actually have a conversation with a girl and make her smile

small victories bros

Attached: index.png (300x168, 3K)

I know that feel but i like to make people laugh in general not only them bitches
Who else /pagliacci/ here?

Very true, user. Just talking to a girl one on one wasn't as nerve-racking as I thought it would be.

>tfw you manage to act normal when talking to a girl at work

out of my league but feels so good

Can confirm. There's this one girl that's acting all flirty with me. I'm somewhat interested, but she's kinda uggo. 10/10 body though. Problem is, she's kind of a slut so I don't know if I can really feel special

I just remembered I haven't had this in so long
I've been so alone at uni it's been at least 1-2 years since I really talked to someone like that. Especially a female, it's probably been at least 3 years since then.

Attached: FE2DxAH.jpg (2048x1137, 335K)

I have been there user just enjoy the moment maybe you will have friendly sex with her
Just dont try to claim her as yours dont take it seriously just chill and enjoy

fuck you.
this is an original comment

Nah fuck YOU in some original way

i fucking hate this when a woman started taking interest in me i reciprocate and it goes alright. but then im told to just be chill and aloof. THATS WHAT ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES SAY. WHAT DOES THAT FUCKING MEAN.

At least in this case it means dont act like one of those nice guys getting clingy with her because she sounds like the kind of girl who doesn't want something serious (only with chad)
Basically it means: relax and dont be a retard
And just to make it clear i am not a normie

>fall for the meme because of posts like this
>approach the loner awkward girl from uni
>"hey x"
>she ignores and JUST WALKS PAST ME
>freeze and stare at the wall for a few seconds
fuck you op

Attached: 1549959402330s.jpg (94x125, 2K)

Gooooooooooooooooood
I think it's been 2years since I talked to a girl my age.

this comment bery originer

Attached: Pagliacci.png (1067x1200, 516K)

>he didn't teleport himself in front of her again to K.O. her

I talk to several different women every day and make them laugh out loud. Doesn't mean literally anything. Try harder

Attached: 1471437574930.jpg (500x499, 20K)

total loser
origiri

I know someone like that. You can text with her, but if you talk to her she literally just stares at you with a mix of helplessness and uncomfortability. So maybe try that. With those kinds you need to take baby steps and respect boundaries

7 years for me cool

>Update
yeah i'm only 18 and will stay like that

i did install normalfag social medias like instagram to try to find her online through my unis account. no results at all. either she does not use them or uses them completely anonymously

Do you have classes with her? Maybe try to come up with a reason to need to contact her for "school" and take it from there. A group project where you two "coincidentally" have to pair up would be a godsent

don't do this. don't hunt her down on social media. i don't understand why you autists do shit like this.

Also kind of this. It'll come off as creepy if you try to stalk her social media

not anymore sadly, though she still kind of glances at me shyly a lot
desu i was not gonna message her through it anyway. i didnt even make a proper, normal looking account. i just wanted to know more about her since she never talks to anyone and no one knows her

She's probably at least curious bro. Persistence is key here. Don't be pushy, but be in her vicinity often and just look like a generally approachable guy. Bonus points if you can safely get one of her friends to help

Im sure she liked me atleast at one point since she always looked at me smiling in class after a joke or something (apparently people look subconsciously at the person they care about the most when they smile). she also does not have friends, thats the only reason i convinced myself to approach her