Okay friends, we got a situation. My class will take a trip in about half a year, to the beach. I am pretty fit already...

Okay friends, we got a situation. My class will take a trip in about half a year, to the beach. I am pretty fit already, but not competition winning tier. What is the best look to make girls drool when I pull of my T-Shirt? More Schwarzenegger or more greek statue style? I got time, so I want to know what I need to train for

Attached: 1556217578092.gif (500x524, 599K)

That's not really up to you.
It's up to your own body. Unfortunately you can't shape your body to whatever you want. You got genes in you that make it more likely for you to form "that" type of muscle.

At peak you might become arnold or David. It all depends on your muscle. You could also become like "Mountain" You can alter the outcome by your training but genes play big part.
Any peak form will make girls flock to you though.

Fuck off and die zoomer normalfag nobody will help you with your promiscuity bullshit

Get a proper opinion by seeing what the sissies and twinks think on Grindr and get your dick sucked while you are at it

For the super bulky forms you need roids. Which is really why I'm asking, I don't want to take that plunge without knowing it will help
I sense jealousy

Lmao you wont make women drool more like vomit you weeb fag

>asking Jow Forums
>posting anime
>"make girls drool"

You come off as a bottomboi maybe you should chase after males

Lift lots and eat lots of healthy food with protein. Do cardio.

>not knowing he is a closet homosexual who secretly lusts for cock

Whatever you use roids or not. You get girls more likely. Women appreciate effort. Be it corrupted by roids or not. Probably will be quite disappointment in bed when your pee pee is small and can't get up though.

Let's get real OP a year from now you will be using a butt plug 24/7 and wearing women's clothes

After you get zero attention from the females let that shy kid in class suck you off

I am the shy kid tranny

Get your chest, shoulders, back, traps, arms, thighs as big as you can. Then try to get really lean.

Remember to exercise your boicunt by squeezing it, a firm grip on a TOPS cock when they cum inside you makes them go wild

Well find someone to blow and you better fucking swallow

Holy fuck this thread is gay REEEEEEEEEEEE

Your useless little boiclit better be locked in chastity

My milkshake brings all the bois to the yard!

8=======D

Train to ride benis you will be doing it soon you know it

just go for size forget about getting lean. you want a tiny bit of fat just enough so your stomach is barely flat