Jow Forumsmbti the subreddit for everyone interested in the mbti theory

kek or cringe edition

show me your personality and I'll determine if you're the kek or cringe version of your type

>tests
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
sociotype.com/tests/
idrlabs.com/test.php

>meme
16personalities.com/

>sample typings of famous people/characters
idrlabs.com/personality-types.php
personality-database.com

>recommended reading
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Attached: mbti.png (996x1120, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/test.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heyyyyy~! ( ^_^)/

Joyful greetings from INFJ-T!!! ^w^

Being male and INFJ is the worst shit ever, unless you're a fag. I fucking hate this

What's the difference between a kek ISFP and a cringe ISFP?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c036 (v06) - p144 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (810x606, 162K)

it's a spectrum and not a X or Y thing.
present yourself and we will see

How does one present themselves to you?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c036 (v06) - p144 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (1777x1324, 831K)

through presenting themselves

Then, I am presented

you forgot the centaur image
that's quite kek, because those are cringe

>idrlabs.com/test.php
Alright this is getting interesting
So I got...
>4+ INTP's
>1 ISTP
>1 I forgot what was it
I didn't likes this test tho, 2 opinions aren't my thing

Attached: 1568147322213.jpg (1080x302, 34K)

>show me your personality and I'll determine if you're the kek or cringe version of your type

Please expand on this, OP.

It wasn't a mistake.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c036 (v06) - p145 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (905x899, 244K)

kek
cringe
kek
kek
cringe

present yourself and destiny will decide

Intp
>robot

Intp-a
>cyborg

Who else /franky ?

Attached: Franky1.png (732x699, 571K)

It gave me ESTJ and I am one. You are probably some kind of IxTP, if you want to confirm your type I recommend reading that thing in OP.

>E anything
>good
Also, still looking for the ISFP meme gal.

OwO

Hmmm... :3c
In my opinion, this idea of people with high Fe being able to understand both sides of conflict sounds credible~! I remember reading those who are ambidextrous or mixed-handed are better at seeing things from all points of view than strong-handers are! I wonder if there's a disproportionate amount of people with Dom or Aux Fe who don't have a dominant hand! (I'm strongly left-handed, though, which would make me an outlier!) ^_^'

M-maybe~! '^.^

To be continued... (yes, next reply will be looooong~!) OwO

Okay, lengthyish continuation from ! UwU

What a funny coincidence~! I was thinking about Fe and social justice last night, shortly before this conversation came up! :O
I was going to ask the /mbti/ community why INFJ is said to be "the SJW type" instead of EXFJ, who have Fe higher in their stack! All kinds of possible explanations came into my mind! @w@
The best of those was that maybe Fe needs to work with a higher function that guides them, preferably Dominant Ni, so they truly understand other people, especially those in a different/worse position! But the ENFJ user offered a better explanation:
>As an ENFJ the first thing you think about is how to help people grow. And people can't grow without owning up to their mistakes. Of course, there's polite and appropriate ways to do this, but for example, as an ENFJ I have friends that have made huge fuckups, and giving them advice and tell them to own up to their shit comes from my desire to see them be better, to learn from their experiences and mature. Coddling someone by telling them they never do anything wrong, even when they do, goes 100% against that principle.
and
>Remember, ENFJ value group harmony, but they also want people to be better, even if we have to tell them some unsavory truths. We are the Teacher type for a reason.
UwU

I think I'm politically on the left or center-left, but NOT far left! However, I see and understand the right is also needed! As for the conservative vs. liberal axis, I believe I slightly lean towards the latter~! ^w^

Oooh, and I think Fi Dom/Aux can also become left-wing/"SJW", especially if they have a hard life! That's how they may learn to empathize with the oppressed or those not doing very well! O-or something like that...? :3c

Could be INFP, b-but I'm unsure~! Definitely Fi and N stuff there, though! \(^_^ )

Hi, Big-dicced INFJ! You sound like our type~! Nice to see you! UwU

Cont.

>be isfp
>write fiction

Is anyone else breaking their type stereotype unironically?

ENTP here. I've started to get irritated by basically everyone around me, including my close friends. Basically I feel like I'm smarter than all of them and I deserve better. Problem is that I kind of need human interaction so even though I don't like talking to them I still do it. What do?

Retard

Originalfily

I usually score intp-t but the other day i got entp-t. Am I becoming a normo?

>Also, still looking for the ISFP meme gal.
Feels like this is about me. What do you want user?

If you wanna bully Turbie you'll have to go through me

You never followed up through our throwaway e-mail exchange, and I don't forget.

I apologize, i have accidentally refreshed the page and lost my email and I think I fell asleep afterwards
Do you have a discord though, emails are boomer tier anyways

Yes but I'm not going to post it here so just send me yours to [email protected]

Okay hopefully my email doesnt reset this time, Ihave sent the email

>ISFJ
>trying to become skilled hardass and constantly push myself towards greatness
>go through with ideas of all sorts and act more, both longterm and impulsively
>started getting into philosophy and creating art again
>helped me with oppenness

What did you want to contact me for anyways desu, I forgot
Are you the infj that wanted to be my friend?

would INTP x ISFP ever work out? i seem to be physically attracted to ISFPs the most.

Yes, and you seemed interested in my posts.

What did you post though. I actually don't remember at all, I apologize, I take back my friend request

Eh, it doesn't matter then. You wanted me to drop contact info but if you don't even remember then you probably weren't serious about it.

looks good to me. CS Joseph likes it too if you care about that guy and his embarassing aesthetic sense.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c036 (v06) - p145 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (871x891, 356K)

Most likely. I can't remember jackshit. Apologize, I must have been super drunk that day

Oh no
I am meh
Big sadness

Attached: IMG_20190427_072419.jpg (776x1021, 66K)

What is it with random unproductive yet detailed thinking? Like things you just think about to keep yourself occupied but will forget later unless it has an upbringing like the op picture
i thought about it earlier today that there are a number of antagonists in fiction in some kind of categorical system.
the situational antagonist , the ideological antagonist and the accidental/historical antagonist.
What function is responsible for that kind of thoughtprocess that leads to nothing of value?

Tell me something about my result. Is this stuff accurate?

Attached: gggggggggg.png (529x635, 116K)

Cont'd from !

EXFJ, INFJ, the Stacy type a.k.a. ESFP! I don't think the -A/-T axis matters here much~! :3

>AMA
UwU or OwO?

I am NOT larping! >.<
Unless exaggerated cuteposting counts as that! But I still try to be honest when taking tests, reporting the results, talking about myself, and sharing feelings and opinions! *^_^*

>Nice boy.
:3

>I got INFJ on the test, though probably just by a hair.
It would be great if the test showed percentages of both types (e.g. 60% INFJ, 40% ISFJ)! ^w^;

>There's some questions I'm unsure on.
This is how I felt too~! '^o^

Question 1 made me think a bit, but I concluded I feel the emotional atmosphere at least on some faint level without having to learn it! ^_^

Question 2 was hard for me as well! :O
It depends on the task! If it's practical, I do better with instructions and help; in creative work, I'd like to have some freedom (but apply information I find for example online if needed)! I've also noticed I use both "strategies" in learning: I may need someone to hold my hand, so I can master the basics, but sometimes I must find my own way and mentally convert the material into a form I can understand! OwO
I chose the Intuitive option! ^_^;

Question 10 wasn't easy either, but I eventually answered I'm interested in undiscovered theories, even though historians' original texts and findings are also really interesting! :3c

Question 11 was also difficult, because basic research is necessary, but it's probably applied research which helps people "more"! If I remember correctly, I chose the latter, despite knowing it probably doesn't exist (at least as much) without the former! ^.^;;;

Continues...

...continues from !

The holiday question (8) was actually easy! I like most of them, too! \(^o^)/
And the traditions are very important to me! So I chose the Sensor answer! However, I don't fully agree with it, because I've had to adapt to the fact that some traditions come and go! ;w;

The two "are you observant" questions (4 & 9) were also easy: no and no! UwU

>turbie would keep underestumating their weight and lose his balance
Haha~! ^_^
That totally sounds like what a female Turbie would do! :3c

Hmmm... I was probably exposed to little to no testosterone and maybe plenty of estrogen, considering how femmy my hands are! In both of them, the index finger is notably longer than ring finger, perhaps even more so than in most women! :3

This sounds also like femTurbie! Fe-controlled appearance and loving hugs! (>^_^)>

but what loop?

Long time yes
I have to sleep too
Good night, sleep well~
Also everyone else, be nice to each other and have fun~

Attached: IMG_20190712_192503.jpg (2048x2036, 205K)

>Can you take a break from relationships?
Not really, because like I said, I kind of run on human interaction. I don't go to school, and I don't go to work regularly, so I think I'll go mad if I don't talk to anyone. On the other hand, talking to people is also driving me mad.

thank you for putting such a lot of effort into your replies. We can sleep at the same time now!

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c036 (v06) - p145 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (956x821, 307K)

>INTJS ARE THE WORST AAAAAGGGHHHHH
Why do i sense jealousy here?

>Jealousy for any IXXX
LMAOOOOOOOOO

>LMAOOOOOOOO
If I didn't know any better, i'd believe you were laughing your ass off.

Good seethe let it allllll out.

the worst at being well established villains that is.
if anything you should be proud to be in shittier, given it represents what you really desire no?

>allll
yeap cringe

Idk you tell me mr philosopher.

prove the chart wrong

>yeap
Have sex.

k
I'm telling you yes you are proud, you're just upset it's called shittier

this chart is wrong and retarded. ISTJ should be a level lower
kill yourself because its another stupid ENTP with a big ego
no, and your not changing to ENTP. kill yourself
as a relationship? probably not. INTPs are too jealous for ISFPs
CS Joseph is retarded for making his own "system". he follows stereotypes by distorting how a person uses a function into what makes "more sense" and makes of it as accurate to everyone who uses that function
Ne
Aspie ESTP
>LMAOOOOOOOO
why does every ENTP do this

uh boy you just keep em coming
cringe

You haven't told me what I desired though desu.

>cringe cringe nah bothered
Have..... Sex.

Istps, what's your life goal currently?

not really istjs are not into retaliation
they're pretty much just people who do evil in situations of need without really intending it, yet see it as necessary. A byproduct.
Are you the istp brainlet with daddycomplexes who just gets upset at istjs being represented as anything but worse than you?

I had a complete brainfart. I reread the tiers and being INTJ it makes sense, I would desire power, infact I do desire it quite literally.

>INTPs are too jealous
Why do i feel that this would be the case?
I've never had a gf,but i feel that if i did i would be very possessive of her and afraid to loose her,so i'd become jealous when she would speak to or about other men

cool then
so don't ever question the accuracy and truth of my posts ever again

Having sex is for cringers bruh

I'll give you credit, I let my (honestly) judgement lapse over getting the feeling that the post was like some personal attack. Thank god this isn't a regular occurence, in which I look stupid. Touche.

ISTJ whatever that means

The only way to deal with it is to accept that other people can be superior (and will be) to you in some areas

Can savely assure you it isn't intended to offend in any way at this point, unlike most mbti memes
it's a pic I crafted in mspaint to have some original meme to jumpstart the thread.
Lets hope it spawns more controversy though

I thought summer was over? why is a tourist like you still here?

Can you be an extrovert in MBTI and an introvert in Big Five at the same time? Seems like the two define it differently. I'm pretty sure my dominant function is Ne, but spending time with people exhausts me.

get some frenemies and rivals you can savely shit on while still maintaining human contact and spare everyone else from your miserable insecurity

Summer is all year in cali
but idk why pointing out your cringiness is in any way touristy. kinda rich coming from someone who uses the leddit phrase "have sex"
fucking cringelord

whenever I see images like the one in OP, it makes me want to start working on a book or a video game where the "villain" is the top one and you slowly realize that you, the "hero" are actually the villain, or maybe a weird story type music album but that probably wouldn't gain much traction.
INTP-T/INTJ-T by the way

currently? go to trade school and get a job for welding
second sentence would describe ISTP. most of ISTJs like to follow rules and prevent from rebelling in conflicts.
>gets upset at istjs being represented as anything but worse than you?
are you implying im belittleing them? cope istj
not just that. theyll have a live andd let live attitude and probably wont take the relationship as serious as others
stop taking online tests seriously

Attached: 1567653190366.gif (185x185, 110K)

I'm not the guy you were originally replying to, but if you live in California then I can sort of see why you have brain damage, zoomer

I didn't mention online tests at all.

You mean like Borderlands 3, shadow of the collosus or the line? But with more focus on the villain?
cause I had a somewhat similar idea but with the villain revealing near end how he is noble in his goals, basically trapping the hero in a moral dilemma because what he does is horrific but its ultimate goal is great and killing him would stop it, and in backstory itd be revealed that he is basically caused it himself

ah okay, you are the brainlet istp
>most of ISTJs like to follow rules and prevent from rebelling in conflicts.
prime example of someone who types by stereotype only. ISTJs can be few of the most singleminded and stubbornly lone wolfs tbqh still following personal rules strictly but only to have priority and order in their lives while not being alligned to any authority, not in a good way in any way but still, and that act of evil is not rebellious but just a moral byproduct of themdoing what they do (e.g dmc Vergil or Yoshikage Kira), not turborebels by any means but thats not what the category implies at all
Although the category applies to more loyal ISTJs as well, doing shitty things simply because its part of the mission/a bigger idea (e.g. Darth Vader)

>are you implying im belittleing them?
yes because you are butthurtat your dad. ISTJs and ISTPs are pretty much same level in most aspects and hearing that absolutely infuriates your issueflamed brain every time someone mentions it, fucking fag

Attached: 1489167788426.png (640x640, 255K)

I haven't played any of those games, I don't even play games that much, I just like how great it feels to create things
I was thinking the beginning would be like "learning" how great your uh cause is, which the main cause of your cause would be essentially brainwashing you and your people into thinking the other cause was shit, in a very convincing way that doesn't seem like brainwashing, and slowly, through introduction to the "villain", you slowly become unbrainwashed and realize that what the villain was doing was right. possibly you end up switching sides or something and instead of fighting the "villian" you're fighting the US gov.... the actual bad guys

Based, I don't like him either.

doing evil by accident or just because it has to be done has nothing to do with rebellion though.
And your stereotyping are making you think ISTJs are all betas

thinking something like the story is lynching eachother against eachother, think maybe uhhh left wing and right wing type stuff no? and the "good guys", like the government yeah, are trying to get you to kill each other, and eventually you come together and see that the guys telling you to fight each other are the same people.
you get where I'm going?

Light Yagami -- INTJ or ENTJ?

Not the user you were talking to, but I have the same idea rattling around in my head. The only issue I could think of was one of cognitive dissonance between the player and an eventually disenfranchised main character, shadow of the colossus handles it in that it isn't explicit, but if you truly wanted to create a story of a viewpoint of a misinformed or knowledge lacking mc embracing the antagonists ideals, I run into so many logistical issues. What if the player doesn't agree with the antag, do we force them to play out the protags story anyway? If we don't force it, how do we ensure a player doesn't accidentally find themselves going down that path without it being a shitty black and white dialogue choice, how early on should the player be given the opportunity of embracing the antag ideals, because players exist on a plane above and have access to meta information the protags doesn't, so they will reach their conclusion before the protagonist, if it's early, you're essentially making either 2 games that intertwines at any or specific parts, or one shallow game like current adaptations of morality systems in games where it's just a different dialogue option or different benefits.
t. Intp

>Jow Forums

Bruh

me neither
it's not even his opinions, it's just that his posts are pure garbage, even if looked upon as humour.
it's just really bland shitposting/banter, ISTX boomerhumour at its finest i guess.

>enfj
>elder god
are you sure?

yes
t. ENFJ elder godtier

Which type is most likely to take personal ideas too serious and go into unecessary rants about them occasionally?

Weren't you going to leave Jow Forums? pls do you are fucking retarded.

Stop being stoopid also narcissism is a sign of low self steem so love urslef or sumthin.

I NEED an ENFJ gf
They are the only cute mbti

IxxP, in this order: INFP, INTP, ISFP, ISTP.

ExxP does it ironically or to provoke a reaction.

INTx if they are personally invested in the topic.

unhealthy INTJs can be known to bitch peoples ears off about topics nobody else cares about because they just care too much about it. and they don't often realize nobody is caring or listening because of their Fe blindspot they assume just because they are passionate and care so much that they can convince everyone that they should also care as much as they do, but they are bad at realizing that nobody will and forcing it makes people like it less.

INTPs have this as well, but it's the Se blindspot. INTPs like to spit out factoids and talk a bit too long about them without realizing nobody is responding. INTPs are less prone to ranting, unless they can get away with it, but they do more of blips in the conversation and provide asides that add nothing to the current topic. just little factoids over the course of a conversation that progressively annoy people more and more and steer the conversation away and if people don't talk over them they'll keep talking because they also think it's interesting.

was meant for
in the most unironically original way

INTPs also are prone to have a bit of autism that makes their explanations hard to understand a lot of the time

>be intp
>someone mentions a niche interest or passing passion of mine
>they don't even have to like it, just a reference is enough
>immediately think far higher of this individual
oh yeah baby, if for whatever reason you want me to like you just say some shit no one knows about until I hear one I know about

Attached: 1555354965512.png (480x580, 359K)

fuck
(me)
(me)

I think far higher of people with my interests because my interests are noble and important, and the people who work on them are working on advancing human-kind

shit, replied to the wrong one, (me), (not me)