I need help... I just wanna stay friends but I have next to zero self control...I just wanna watch a movie with her...

I need help... I just wanna stay friends but I have next to zero self control...I just wanna watch a movie with her, I have a gf now but she turned to convo into lewd..what do I do

Attached: F6054A26-9139-43C4-9BB8-9615CCD6AE47.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

Imagine going online to a board about virgin losers to brag about a girl wanting sex.

WHAT ARE YOU A FAGGOT
WHY CAN'T YOU FUCK A FRIEND?

She needs help preparing her chicken. I think she was talking about help seasoning the chicken thighs with chili.

fuck em chickens clyde yeeehaw

I tried my best to deal with it, it took a lot of guts for me to explain this to her

Attached: 434F5283-E545-4B34-B528-7DF81C0785E1.jpg (750x1334, 175K)

You're still leaving the door half open. A better text would have been

"Look, I'm going to be more responsible now with my actions since I have a gf. I loved the times we spent together but they're going to have to stay in the past, though I'd love to hang out with you nevertheless".

Send that and watch her call the whole thing off. She probably just wants a fuck buddy.

Honestly, if you're under 30 just fuck.
Fuck as much and as many before you get settled.

Would you like it if your woman had a man she messed around with before you? Perhaps keeping contacts with him

based and confident pilled owo

This.

Beat those guts up, senpai.

Attached: 1567468613550m.jpg (498x1024, 57K)

*sigh* at least somebody is getting action

>I need help
FUCK. OFF.

Attached: 1498943778486.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

Why are you even talking to some whore and planning to go see a movie with her if you have a gf that is pretty fucked up. You can not be friends with a girl and have a girlfriend dumbfuck

pathetic
leave your gf if you can't even control yourself

original the comment

Unless of course youre op and clearly interested in moving past that you pair of retards

he just wants some reassurance that he can go hang out with this chick.

and i say this - put your needs above others

Yes you can. Don't talk on subjects you know nothing about fuckwit

I had a girlfriend for 5 years dumb fuck every girl I used to be friends with would attempt to get me to cheat on her. No you definitely do not stay friends with girls if you have someone who you love and care about. It is selfish and it will always create either a situation where you might not be faithful or cause problems with your girlfriend because in the back of her mind she will think you will cheat. I actually know this subject quite well faggot

boy i hope she doesnt cheat on you, bud

Don't have serious realtioships if you are not mature in off for commitment also git out this is the virgin safe space.

Attached: begone.png (449x537, 533K)

Because your experience determines the way it is everywhere right? You clearly don't know shit. I've been with my girl for 5 years as well and have female friends and never came across this issue. I know other people for whom it did become an issue. Some women just don't have the tolerance for it whether anything happens or not. You navigate your individual situation and don't blanket it to be always one way you fucking retard

She actually passed away and I have never been the same since but I loved her more then anything so when I see scum bags who engage in this type of behavior it genuinely makes me think how terrible people are. I would give anything to have her back but people like op would probably throw away love over some dumb slutIt is wrong to cheat on someone I hated the idea of hurting my girl so I think putting someone through that kind of stress is wrong

No one is advocating for cheating dumbass. Just refuting being able to be friends with women while in a relationship. Your specific relationship is not a reflection of everyone else's

what if you are over 30 fammi?

But people are advocating he cheats and my personal experience is all I can go on. Sorry I just wanted to share that. I just miss my girl a lot today.

>i just wanna stay friends with a girl

faggot

>i just want to be friends with a girl i already fucked multiple times

fuck off

oh boy. you just made it all up, huh bud?

Sadly no it is all true

>r9k full of chads
Sigh

it 2 was good fuck you

FUCK OFF AND DIE NORMALFAG, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FUCK.
The worst part is I can't even blame robots for feeding these normalfags with legitimate replies since it's just other normalfags who come here giving OP actual advice on how to deal with several women wanting to fuck him.

Attached: wojak_joker2.jpg (509x509, 54K)