"Why is it taking you so long to put on that condom? Uhh you have done this before right user??"

>"Why is it taking you so long to put on that condom? Uhh you have done this before right user??"

Attached: Naked-and-proud.jpg (598x900, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellhealth.com/condom-size-chart-906776
condom-sizes.org/condom-sizes/trojan-condom-sizes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first off condoms are for retards who dont know how to pull out (but my gf is on the pill so i dont have to worry about that anymore)

second off, ive dont it tons of times before

>inb4 normie leave ree
this is not an "incel only" board and i dont listen to your imaginary rules

>We're having babies!

Using a condom is cucking yourself.

o-of course i've done this before, it's just my first time using this brand and it's kinda uh... loose

>"Sorry QT but I'm too T H I C C for this brand so it looks like we're going raw."

I've fucked dozens of girls and trying to, even the mere thought of it, get a condom on makes me go limp right away. That's why I fucked dozens of girls bareback.

let me guess, they were all black or of mexican descent

>Uhh you have done this before right user??"

Yes I have.
A couple of years ago I ordered 100 cheap condoms off Ebay just for training how to put them on.

The one and only time I used a condom my dick went limp and she cried

Better than catching herpes.

its too small. why dont you have any magnums?

big dick detected
sup bro

Wrong. Also just rub some alcohol on it. Or dont fuck herpes girls lmao

I think I read somewhere that Magnums are just a little bigger than regular condoms and that they're mostly a scam to flatter men's egos.

Sorry Jessica, I can't lie to you. I'm a virgin. I'm a 24 year old virgin. I hope you don't think any less of me. Would you like me to call my friend Jamarcus? He's the small forward for the basketball team and really wouldn't mind making you feel maximum pleasure. He would probably do so much better than my small white penis could. I'll give him a call now!

theyre a little wider yes. a regular condom can fit yes but it restricts blood flow

>It's not my fault you're making me put the condom on, Sis!

>Magnums are just a little bigger than regular condoms

Nah, Magnums are exactly the same size as your average regular sized condom. (54mm wide, 60mm on head)
It's the Trojan XL that is slightly bigger. (56mm, 65mm on head)

You pay extra to fuck with vapid whore's minds.

>the vast majority of women will expect you to know what to do in relationships/sex and how to do it
>the vast majority of women will never teach you how things are done or just take the initiative herself

Attached: unpleasant sensations.jpg (460x451, 49K)

magnums are wider than regular

Not according to the tables I found.
But the tables might be wrong.
Unless regular Trojans are smaller than my usual made in china condoms (idk where they are made, they go on my dick)

pre-cum can get you pregnant and the pill isn't 100% effective

Mags fit better than regular condoms. If you have a pencil dick, go regular, if you have a chunky dong, go mag.

verywellhealth.com/condom-size-chart-906776

literal milimeters lol

>Not according to the tables I found.
>But the tables might be wrong.

For reference:
condom-sizes.org/condom-sizes/trojan-condom-sizes

Trojan MAGNUM: Base width: 2.13" (54mm)
Head width: 2.36" (60mm)
Length: 8.07" (205mm)

Trojan Magnum XL Lubricated: Base width: 2.2" (56mm)
Head width: 2.56" (65mm)
Length: 8.07" (205mm)

My cheap condoms off ebay, regular size:

Length 190mm / 7.5" inches; Width at base 54mm / 2.1" inches; Width at head 65mm / 2.55" inches.

Get out normalfag this board isn't for you.

Realistically in this scenario I would have likely made her cum at least twice from a combination of petting, breastplay, and sucking her pussy
Assuming that's what happens, she'd already be pretty horny and would just put the condom on herself
But more realistically I haven't been laid in several years, and about the closest I've been to sex in a few years is finding birth control that some woman left behind at a table full of hot girls

Tell me bros, are "ultra-thin" condoms safe or am I just asking for it to break?

I bought some standard Trojans but I feel like that's a n00b move

Just save yourself some trouble and pull out

>99% effective
>durrr but what about that 1%

nothing is 100% effective, your condom could break, or slip off or something, theres always slim chances that something will happen retard

the only 100% fullproof way to not get her pregnant is to not stick your dick in her which seems to be your strategy

>mfw getting a vasectomy this winter despite being a virgin
You'll never know when it's gonna happen. But my balls will be ready.

Attached: 1C1F2A11-7983-4E4A-BA24-6FDE2B82EE72.png (696x537, 287K)

spoke like a true robot
robots are cucks

Yeah, but your still safer with a condom. Plus you're less likely to get the clap or something.

Oh look, another thread with potential that will be buried under dozens and dozens of discord tranny hookup posts

What? No one brought up trannies ITT until you showed up.

i wack off with condoms that are about to expire so this would never happen to me

Because bitches usually do this for me, lazy cunt.

>Hehe just hold on a sec uh I almost got it just need to move it a bitttt
*Hands start shaking*

I never wear condoms but when they do they go on pretty smooth, I think I remember me and this pretty dark skinny thin tall(er than me I'm 5'5 or so) African girl fiddled with a nonlatex condom for a bit, as she was allergic and brought her own.

I did not get to fuck her, could not even penetrate she said it was too painful and I argued it feels good as shit. She gave me head and shook her ass while I jerked off. I gave her a ride home and she asked for $60 the next day to pay her phone bill to which I declined. Never talked to her again, Tinder is weird as shit.

I'm talking about it being pushed off the catalog homie, not ITT specifically

Wow bery nice condom baby jirl

no i dont think i have