You want to grab them by their Black Ops tshirts...

>You want to grab them by their Black Ops tshirts, shake them a bit and tell them that there are millions of men with small wrists and weak chins getting laid every day, that they're their own worst enemies, that they need to get off the computer, go outside, make some friends, stop hating women, get some hobbies, and who knows maybe then they'll develop a disposition that women find a little more approachable.

>But most robots don't want to hear this kind of advice. In fact, they view it as essentially a microaggression. You are, in effect, chadsplaining their oppression to them when you give basic advice like be more confident, take a shower, to people who have already experienced a lifetime of rejection and isolation, and who believe they've already tried everything. So they despise this kind of advise, and devote endless posts to bitterly mocking the futility and insensitivity of it.

was she right bros?

Attached: contrapoints.png (870x478, 840K)

stop posting this YT tranny

No he's a tranny.

>be more confident
How am I supposed to be confident about the fact that I've been brutally rejected multiple times?
Normalfags are fucking stupid.

naw, shes downplaying everything. you cant tell a depressed person to "just be happy".

Its frustrating how people don't understand how outliers work.

I literally have a good job, friends and a perfect higiene.
Wheres my gf?

>person has been abused all their life
>OMG WE SHOULD HELP AND SUPPORT THEM!

>robot has been abused all their life
>tell them to take a shower lol
>they take this advice angrily
>well I did TRY to help, quit being so bitter

The problem that these trannies never understand is being a robot is reactive. No one is born a robot. Only once you have suffered rejection after rejection do you seek to understand why you are being rejected.

And there is no easy fix to it. The whole "get confident though" won't fix deep seated issues. It is amazing that the left really push mental health awareness but completely dismiss the mental health of people they don't like.

YEAH, let us mock them even more that'll help! Even in trying to "explain it" he has to twist the knife in. The worst part is he even recognises it:
>people who have already experienced a lifetime of rejection and isolation
But still has to mock it. Chadsplaining!

they understand completely. thats why they took the HRT pill being a man is too stressful.

Not necessarily this but basically
If EVERY experience I've had has been negative... I mean I'm not makjng it anybody's problem but.. I'm not gonna KEEP making memories that give me am urge to self-harm

>In fact, they view it as essentially a microaggression. You are, in effect, chadsplaining their oppression
at least hes self aware

>getting rejected by girls is now abuse
lmaooooo cry harder sissy

You actually think people are here just because some girls rejected them? People have had a lot of shit happen to them.

Fuck off. Go and dilate.

seething. not my fault you got buwwied by the mean giwls in high school user

oh please. not him but youre a total turncoat - take HRT to "bully" """"incels"""" come on sis

*takes out my 8-inch futa cock and cums all over the beta's two-inch "penis" which is inside of a chastity cage*

i love how he totally fails at de-radicalizing anyone, i sincerelly hope more yanks kill eachother by the millions in the near future, until only the more fascist brutal monsters survive

yay, futas! BASED ! YEET

Enjoy suicide.

It sounds like she just contradicted herself and the sjw ideology.
>Give them advice but the advice won't work for them!
>We are telling blank the truth but blank percieves themselves as oppressed and offended and therefore they cannot be helped

I dont hate women and im not a virgin however ive yet to be romantically involved with a woman that didnt make me feel fucking drained. They want to talk all the time, they grow attached, they want to be around you all the time, they need to be serviced like fucking animals. Idk man to my knowledge its not worth it however i know that is a naive train of thought.

at parties i cant shake the feeling
>"which pig do i want to lie to for gratification"

I'm just generally no longer interested. Its fucking work to find a woman that shares the same interests as you, isnt stupid, and doesnt have borderline/daddy issues these days. idk how coherent of a read this is but these are my thoughts.

I hate women and dont try to fuck them because theyre stupid leftists who think its ok to fuck subhumans

Ive had sex hundreds of times and rejected 10/10 women

All trannies and leftists need to get the rope

Everyone who calls a tranny she needs to fucking die

>implying I watch whoever the fuck this is. I'm just replying to OP's post. he's a faggot for posting a tranny.

>literally met my gf while wearing a runescape shirt
unless you're deformed, obese, and sloughed in acne, just bee yourself

>I hate women and dont try to fuck them because theyre stupid leftists who think its ok to fuck subhumans
>Ive had sex hundreds of times and rejected 10/10 women

Attached: we r anonemous.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

I want to make friends. But I really don't know how. Where the hell do people go to make friends as adults? I do go outside. I just don't really know where I would go that is outside where I would meet new people. Making new friends and discovering new hobbies is hard, and its even harder when you have delayed phase sleep syndrome. I am up all night. But most other people are asleep then, and most businesses and public facilities are closed at night. What I am trying to say is: The response to all the advice that goes a long the lines of "make some friends" "get some hobbies" and "be more confident" is the same: "Easier said than done." I don't know how its like for other people. But I was only ever able to make friends without my parent's help in school. So I guess the only option is to apply to graduate school. Even then, all the educational opportunities happen during the day. So the sleep disorder is still in the way.

This creature is genuinely wise, she understands everyone due to her androgynous nature.

>How do I make friends
Get a job

I have a job. I work for my dad as an equity analyst.

>she
>her
Trannies need to go

no she is a charlatan. it is -i- that truly sees above all things

As much as I think he's an absolute shitter, I fail to see anything wrong with that statement.

However, I think he's missing part of the problem is that they also believe sex is a literal magical act which flips a trigger inside a man that will either turn him into a woman's pet dog or into a turbo-Chad that oozes confidence the moment the dick enters the vagina.

Story time, children
>Talking with friends who go to different unis
>One friend is a mixture of basically every emotion one can experience
>Tells me the story
>Got invited to first party ever
He spent life as a socially retarded nerd until university hit and he found his stride
>Told he can bring friends
>Invites his roommate
>Roommate is a stereotypical incel and a C Average CS student
>Goes on a rant about how shit parties are because they're full of drunk normies passed out everywhere
>Suddenly gets a light bulb above his head look
>Suddenly agrees to go
>Shows up well deep into the party
>He doesn't communicate with anyone
>Just conducts a room to room search like he's the FBI
>Slinks up stairs
>Friend follows him intrigued and concerned
>Starts checking rooms since the hallway is clear
>Opens a door
>Sees his roommate balls deep in a passed out chick's vag
>They look at each other for a minute
>He yanks himself out and scurries away saying "I did it I did it I did it!"
>Friend goes home and confronts roommate
>Roommate tells him all about how his life was so shit because he was a virgin and now it'll all be better because he lost it
>Friend just nopes back to his room and pretends like it was all a bad dream

Attached: 13725704_937661959676598_1921365451_n.jpg (419x360, 35K)

you don't need to virtue signal on Jow Forums

Attached: HolyShit.png (615x591, 307K)

You're right, but you have to admit this is a pretty funny story.

Poor little soul, that was pretty much pathetic.

Attached: 1567538785783.png (1600x1724, 449K)