If evolution and genetics are all about the "survival of the fittest". how do incels exist...

if evolution and genetics are all about the "survival of the fittest". how do incels exist? will they inevitability be killed off?

Attached: CRV258.jpg (300x300, 13K)

environment is a factor
mothers can carry manlet/ugly genes
humanely i pray

They are like eunuchs. They will be put into cells and be forced to do research for humanity and die without recognition.

Incels are likely caused by incest. Humans today are supposed to be the most attractive in all of history because only mates with desirable traits were selected. Back then there were royals with big noses and disproportionate face structure. Royalty was the only ones who did incest, but that was very long ago with a very little amount of descendants.
TLDR: blame alabama.

Incest also causes tons of deformities.

Evolution is a tree not a ladder. Whatever sucseeds breeds, not what you think is "good". The system is neutral.

>how do incels exist?
real shit bro it's people settling for less. Rip bro

in what ways are incels successful?

>evolution and genetics are all about the "survival of the fittest"
This is not how evolution works, go read a book you brainlet

Mothers can carry the weak genes.

there will always be incels. maybe they won't be as ugly or they won't be primarily white men or they won't be as angry about being incels but as long as there is discord between the sexual man and the sexual woman, as there always will be because of women's sexual liberation, the "incel", (bottom 80% of men), will always exist.

because of short ugly women breeding

failed to reproduce. We are gene pool dead ends.

>will they be killed off?
god i hope so

In any other point in history we would be completely normal.
We would marry a girl that we had known for years, we would raise kids, yeah, probably Chad's kids, that's a historical problem since humanities start. But we would probably manage to get one kid that would actually be ours out of the six or seven that we would raise.

Darwinian evolution in fact doesn't mention "survival of the fittest" or anything of the sort. Darwin's theory posits that it's not the strongest who survive, but rather those that most able adaptable to changes in their environment. And "survival" doesn't mean "to thrive." It means...survival. In other words, it means "just barely eeking it out."

asian women whose minimum standard is "hes white" are creating ugly hapas and carrying on bad genes, destroying the gene pool

if asian women have such bad jeans, then how come they took your mans away???

>your mans

suck my dick limey cunt

The same way your burger wrapper exists even though you have a burger in your hand. It's waste, refuse. They're the necessary bullshit recombinations of chromosomes that are necessary to create the better, faster, and stronger people. They're like the slot machine pulls that don't get any matches. You can't just get triple 7s every time.

Attached: 1561479736507.png (836x543, 853K)

hmmm... yeah. i mean naaahhh

this reads like a low iq post

why yes trough rape of course.
or a fat wallet, or both

eggy looks like a european aristocrat

Evolution takes place over millions of years and never ends you dumb fucking faggot

I thought he looked like Russian babushka.

>if evolution and genetics are all about the "survival of the fittest"

Because it isn't? The only requirement to pass your genes on is to produce offspring that also produces offspring. Evolution is more like the genetic equivelent of throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

nah , he definitely got that ugly aristocrat look to him

Attached: Anonymous_Archduchess_Maria_Anna_of_Bavaria.jpg (2264x2768, 1.73M)

Babushka!

rig

Attached: eggy.jpg (720x480, 103K)

>Archduchess
heh