What do you generally do that makes you liked by people?

What do you generally do that makes you liked by people?

Attached: 𐰁.png (381x496, 83K)

I dont post anime avatars to garner sympathy points

I usually just act friendly and treat them like a friend. Works for me, maybe you should try it m8

I act exceedingly aloof and hope they're dumb enough to find me intriguing

To be perfectly honest, nothing

Nothing, really. People tend to tire of me quick.

Very broadly and generally speaking, I don't threaten to dox them.

i'm gregarious, knowledgable, confident, and usually pretty humble about it all
i also take care not to overstep boundaries or offend people, and i show interest in whoever i'm talking to regardless of how interested i actually am in what they're saying, because what really matters to me is that they feel heard and engaged

also people usually like my voice i think but i don't get that part

I'm that board game person. Got something different/challenging/funny to share and provides moments for dialogue. Whether it's cards against humanity, a light rules-loose D&D session, exploding kittens, having a device to structure group time takes the pressure off.

Attached: 39e319258310c61c3ea28e502c20caaf52da1e62ea68b12a07b1eb114a9889f6_1.jpg.jpg (893x1297, 158K)

Be honest. Have pure thoughts not backstabbing ones. Have good breath.

All the things kashii has taught me.

I'm kind.
I'm courteous
I'm generous.
I use my smarts to help others.
I can hold a conversation a wide range of topics.
I'm good at comebacks.
I work hard.
I don't take offense
I make people laugh.
I have a dark politically incorrect side.
I take responsibility for things.
I'm proud

I've always been well liked. It's easy to be liked just be a doormat cuck bitch and people will like what a nice tool you are. The challenge is being respected. The road to respect is getting strong and not taking shit from anybody and becoming a person that others try to impress as far as I can tell.

Crack jokes and sink piss

People tend not to like me because im a tomoko poster

Attached: BB34F612-417C-4AEE-BA93-826CBBB6EE4C.jpg (486x315, 48K)

Oh yeah P.S. people don't actually like honest people it's something you're liked in spite of.

They like mostly sincere people who will lie so gratuitously (you DON'T look fat!) that they will start believing the lie themselves.

I make them laugh, and help them succeed.

Hey nigga we were joking the other day, you're ok

Besides you im certain people dont like me, I can take it though. Its all good. But thank you for the kindness user c:

Attached: 14EDB5EE-213C-4E96-93F3-DFD28369BC9B.jpg (362x202, 8K)

I look mean but then I'm actually really polite. I'm serious and not that friendly but I'm also hardworking. It comes off like a firm handshake. Not holding your hand but not stabbing you in the back either.

I'm mean and naturally funny. I usually get into a community's good graces by shitting on people in conversations.

Attached: smug elf.jpg (1038x1393, 314K)

People like to have me around as a parlor trick to get me to recite minutia they didn't bother to read. I don't like to be a jester so I don't hang out much.

I usually just try to be funny, or just friendly in general. Make a connection and be comfortable with whomever

Keeping the fuck to myself

Let's hear that voice brother

no one likes you

youre very annoying