What's the normalfag equivalent of Jow Forums? Reddit? Twitter? Something else...

What's the normalfag equivalent of Jow Forums? Reddit? Twitter? Something else? I need to reach a large audience quickly without having to amass karma/follows/whatever. I just need a normalfag website like Jow Forums where lots of people can see what you have to say easily and quickly.

I'm the guy who's been talking about the Eternal Recurrence, the queen of England dying in October, and Hillary Clinton getting elected president in 2020. I know there's a small handful of 4channers who recognize my posts and that's nice. But we're obviously not a highly reputable group and most of us don't even have friends. Once this shit starts happening, I want to try to spread the word more but I barely have anyone in real life to tell. I need some sociable normalfags to go around telling their friends and online followers about this shit.

I also really want to embed some of this information into the Bitcoin blockchain before any of this happens, so that there's undeniable proof I said it when I said it. 3rd party Jow Forums archives and other websites are theoretically hackable, so the timestamps aren't "undeniable". Bitcoin timestamps are verified by thousands of independent computers. If I could figure out how to do that thing where people embed text onto the blockchain, it would be undeniable proof.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: I have memories of the future. It's different from "predictions" because that implies that time only goes forward. It's actually in a loop and I'm absolutely certain I've lived it countless times. Points of interest are as I stated in the second paragraph of this post. Those are merely to prove that I actually do remember shit. Telling the future isn't important, what's important is that we're in a loop some people call the Eternal Recurrence, living the same life over and over again for all of eternity. We also have some kind of soul that can store memories outside of our brains, otherwise they would have been destroyed when I died.

Attached: CWC Help.jpg (478x248, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22830958/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23201423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a couple threads where I go in detail about my experiences remembering the loop, for the people who haven't seen me yet. I'll tripfag just for this one post to prove I am who I say, for those that have seen me before.
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22830958/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23201423/

Jow Forums is pretty normie these days. You can thank the 2016 election for that.

It's still rather infamous thanks to the association with eightchan's shooters. Normalfags will probably think what I have to say is just some kind of prank.

I'm not sure if it's really what you're looking for, but I'm in a lot of Jow Forums style groups on Facebook. I'd say that's probably the closest there is to Jow Forums, but that's not really saying much
Also please god no don't let Hillary get elected, she's not even running as of yet

Lmao thanks for the suggestion, but Facebook isn't even remotely close to what I wanted to use.
Yeah, she doesn't announce her candidacy until February.

Other than youtube and infinity chan, I'm not aware of another site mass shooters post on.
Do you understand why I replied like that, with that answer?

You're either trying to imply I'm going to be a mass shooter or you're trying to tell me to use those sites to spread my message. Fuck YouTube in general, and eightchan would probably be worse than trying to show people the 3rd party Jow Forums archives, since people only know what it is because of the shootings.

Attached: Based Terry.jpg (474x712, 129K)

Ok, OP, I've made some hard proofs of your thread posts and content existence.
Will you treat yourself if your predictions are proven wrong, op?
Care to explain what kinds of turbulent stuff are awaiting for on the future? Do you know anything else that might happen to yourself, someone else or to the world (technologies would be a good point). There's no need to elaborate too much

What kinds of turbulent stuff are waiting for you on the future*?

>I've made some hard proofs of your thread posts and content existence
What? How?
>Will you treat yourself if your predictions are proven wrong, op?
I dunno. I don't have anything in particular planned for it.
>Care to explain what kinds of turbulent stuff are awaiting for on the future?
Mostly money troubles and the fact that my mom is going to have a brain tumor. I'm going to have to put my dog down in the middle of all this, but that's not even a prediction, he's old as shit and I'm like halfway to accepting it already. I also really hate my living situation in general; I can deal with it for a while longer since I need to, but I'm just going to feel absolutely kicked in the nuts when I fuck up my chances to improve it.
>Do you know anything else that might happen to yourself, someone else or to the world (technologies would be a good point)
Yeah, there's lots of points in my life I remember, which often include other people, but haven't happened yet. I don't really give a shit about famous people, so there's not really anything else I can say that will be in the news. I'm broke as fuck, so I can't really keep up with technology and I guess I don't care much about it either. Nothing really substantial comes about technologically in the next couple years. But like I said, I can't keep up with it financially anyway so maybe there's some cool stuff other people care about but I don't care about enough to remember. I don't even have 5g data on my phone by the time I die. Although today I saw an article about the new iPhone 11 and while this isn't a concrete memory of the future, I could have sworn that they stopped numbering iPhones. It's literally just the iPhone model for x year.

Just to clarify that last part, I meant x year as in the given year. Like the 2021/2022/etc iPhone without a number. Not the iPhone x, I know that was just what they called 10.

Long time no see, user. How many total predictions you got now?

Glad someone remembers me. Predictions for myself or proof for others? I can't even keep track of all the shit I remember that's going to happen in my own life. Sometimes I even forget that I remembered things.
For others, I basically just have 2: the queen of England dying in October, and Hillary Clinton being elected president in 2020. Although that second one has smaller parts to it, if you want to consider them to be independent predictions. Such as Hillary announcing her candidacy in February and Trump dropping out just a couple months before the election.

>Emailed myself copies of your threads
>Put a little piece of paper with some of the crap you said under some concrete on a reform here on my house.

Jow Forums IS normie you retard

this.

The hell's the matter with you, OP? 90% of this place is phoneposters now.

Well I'm still not sure if that'd be considered undeniable proof, but thank you. Every little bit of evidence helps. I just feel like there's no way people will accept this concept without 100% undeniable proof I said this shit when the timestamps say I did. You and everyone else reading this right now will know I said all of this ahead of time, but that's such a limited scope of people. Most people aren't going to believe what I have to say before any of it happens and that's the completely rational side to take. But then the rational side to take after this shit happens and I try to show people that I said it all before it happened, is to believe that the timestamps are faked one way or another. That's why I'm thinking the Bitcoin blockchain is the only real way to prove a timestamp, since no single entity can change what it says, but I looked over how to embed text in a Bitcoin transaction and it's way too confusing.

It's still a bunch of weirdos with no clout that can help verify and spread what I have to say. I don't even mean that in an offensive way. I fall into that exact same category. If someone else posted something unbelievable and it turned out to be true, I would barely have anyone to tell. If that person needed witnesses to prove he wrote it at a specific time, I would just be a nameless face unable to provide any assistance because I'm just a nobody and the general public has no reason to believe what I say.

I can literally not envision myself in a situation where I was this desperate for attention. It is honestly fucking pathetic, and I know I am just contributing to the problem by giving you the attention you are lacking, but god damn, I just could not scroll past this without letting you know how much of a pathetic fucking loser you are.

Thank you. l appreciate your support.

So when October comes to pass, and nothing happens to the Queen, will you admit that you are insane?

Yeah, there's no reason to continue believing in this if the queen doesn't die in October. There's a very specific reason why I remember October. It has to be October 2019, because it's before Hillary announces her candidacy. If it was October 2020, the election would be just around the corner and all the chips would have already been played. 2021+ wouldn't make sense either. So yeah, if the queen doesn't die in October, I'm just crazy and I'll apologize for wasting everyone's time with my delusions.

You are already crazy, stop posting and seek medical help, you schizoid freak.

>normalfag equivalent of Jow Forums

Jow Forums is the normalfag equivalent of Jow Forums

Attached: 1567897476015.png (685x682, 108K)

It will happen! And if it doesn't I will make it so. And if I can't I'll canalize my anger and turn myself into a new God and join my stenghts with alalibojor, the dead baby God and Hirajaseum, the old testament God and make it happen.

I didnt know Chris-chan was cabable of four-syllable words

user I am in this loop too holy holy fuck. I know exactly what u mean. It gave me goosebumps reading ur story, knowing someone else also knows this. No one fucking believes me, everyone thinks I am mental. I have written everything down already. The most fucking sick thing is I also visioned HIllary Clinton winning 2020.

>medical help
Lmao, yeah chemically lobotomizing me with pills despite not being a threat to myself or others sure is helpful.
Thanks for the fourth post saying this. Jow Forums sure is original.
Stop samefagging yourself. You know there's an IP counter right?
He didn't have to pronounce it. Just copy and paste.

Jow Forums's bigger boards are infested with normalfags these days. Especially Jow Forums and /b/.

I really do hope this is all true so you can be the real life Rintarou

>Thanks for the fourth post saying this. Jow Forums sure is original.
you posted a stupid ass question

>thinks medical help is just "chemically lobotomizing me with pills"

You know there are other methods of treatment, right?

Oh, who am I kidding, you've spent way too much time on Jow Forums/the internet, you probably believe doctors are all evil people out to hurt you and fuck you over.

Well, when none of these 'visions' of yours happen, just remember me, and remember these posts, and I will be laughing at your stupid crazy deluded fucking mind.

I mean, for FUCKS SAKE dude, Hilary Clinton isn't even running for president. Not only did she say so herself that she is not running, but she hasn't been in ANY of the debates.

Isn't that proof enough your 'visions' are nothing more than schizophrenic delusions? Fuck off, idiot.

Interesting. Do you have any memories of the future I haven't mentioned? Do you remember your own death? How much of your life do you remember? I only have memories of specific points, rather than the whole thing.
I've tried posting on Jow Forums. Shit gets bumped off page 10 for anyone to really see it. So then it's still just a matter of showing Jow Forums archives to normalfags who have no reason to believe me.
Steins;Gate came out right at the tail end of my weeb phase, so I never got more than a couple episodes in and I forgot what even happened in those. Anything relatable other than time fuckery?
Y-you too.
Medical science isn't anywhere near understand how the human brain functions. I'd rather just leave it as is, considering I'm completely stable other than believing in some weird things. I think of it like I think of artificial sweeteners. Synthesized chemicals just end up being way worse for you than what nature already provides.
I've already said multiple times that Hillary doesn't announce her candidacy until February. There's no law that says a presidential candidate has to participate in the primary debates. I don't care if she already said she's not going to run this year. She's a lying cunt. Why would anyone believe a word she says?

soooooo basically this guy is delusional? you need help for schizophrenia OP.

I have more points too. Coming in the future. One thing I also visioned is how 5G network will cause massive problems for human health in the future.

I don't need schizophrenia help. Clearly I'm doing it just fine.

Attached: Dancing Terry.gif (240x339, 1.77M)

>I don't care if she already said she's not going to run this year. She's a lying cunt. Why would anyone believe a word she says?

Can you provide some sort of contact information so I can personally humiliate you when your bullshit fantasies turn out to be...well, bullshit?

What kind of problems is 5g going to cause?
I just want to make it clear that "this year" was misphrased. I meant this election cycle. Like I said, she doesn't announce her candidacy until February.
Go ahead and email me when Hillary announces her candidacy in February. We can be penpals :^)
[email protected]

What do you have to say?

>hey fellow normies, I'm a faggot

Yes, that's exactly what I explained in the OP and what this thread has been about.

Cancer, Birds falling out of the sky, general damage to our health.

Seems par for the course of human nature.

No the 5g will cause this in an immense rate

Yeah, I can believe that. All I'm saying is that the more advanced humans become, the more we destroy ourselves and the world we live in.

Yeah... Jow Forums definitely hasn't been in the news at all before that shooting.

I didn't say that. It just hasn't done anything in a long time, so being associated with eightchan is its current status in the normalfags' minds.

Facebook probably. I made an account recently to buy/sell stuff in Marketplace and added a few of my work buddies. It's kind of surprising to see the giant amount of dumb shit people I though were smart or somewhat restrained post.