Hello anons, I'm a worthless piece of shit that's probably gonna kms soon. But before I do...

Hello anons, I'm a worthless piece of shit that's probably gonna kms soon. But before I do, I want to give back to the people who have accompanied me for years now.

My discord is Miz#5909, post amazon wishlists or ask for gamuus or whatever.

Attached: 1413315678875.jpg (240x200, 19K)

Do you like dinosaurs?

Says comment was not original so more random unneeded text.

Dinosaurs are pretty cool, but I'm not super into them. I like the land before time.

What if, listen closely, what if I only want a fren?

Do you like offensive comedy? I am assuming based on where we are the answer is yes.

don't kill yourself im heartbroken enough without you doing that

Maybe I can accommodate that user

Of course I do

Somebody pls exploit my pathetic offer to buy people things, can't I even give stuff away

In that case I may add you today or tomorrow, you might be able to help me with a little project.

Could you buy me a gaming computer?

Attached: 1554185825769.jpg (600x800, 117K)

I can buy you a component or something but not the whole thing

How about you give me a greencard then you kys?

What events lead to you considering suicide?

>Maybe I can accommodate that user
N-nice, I may add you when I get home.

Would you consider sending me money, just cash?

Got any gold on WoW classic? Also I can be your friend if that's really what this post is all about.

Are you a girl? Originally

please don't hurt yourself, you have value in society even if you can't see it and your life has a purpose even if its not clear to you

shut up fag, suicide is an option. go back to tumblr

Miz, it is the Man who inquired about dinosaurs. Are you available to speak now? If so I will add you.

What is your favorite piece of Japanese media (if any)

Are you actually a richfag? Why are you giving shit to strangers?

Thread seems to have slowed down. Who wants to play a game?

Charity is an easy way to feel gud I suppose, I wouldn't say I'm rich though

based user bought my grad school textbooks. Now I can eat human food while I have sex with my books

That's your thing I guess. I don't have a discord so I can't take your money anyway.

trying to restart dead serber, will be tranny op/faggot free
wm863tP

Attached: pepeskele.jpg (1171x1181, 396K)

As much as I wanna take advantage of this especially cause I love taking shit, Im not gonna. I dont know you and probably never will, but it would be a good thing if you can somehow eventually better yourself user. Take care.

Attached: 1554521800058.jpg (700x896, 48K)

Can you pls buy me some car parts? My car is falling apart.

user, please don't end your life, it is NOT worthless. Please, reconsider.

don't listen to this faggot, trust me you ARE worthless

don't i know it user

closing up shop now frens, thank you

Attached: 1412207815215.gif (500x280, 1009K)

at least add me i like your pfp

aw, i was going to ask for some yugioh cards :c

>not the whole thing
hes not serious about killing himself

Everyone asking for stuff needs to fuck off. Here's what you should do with your money user.

1. Buy yourself a journal. Write down anything and everything that comes to your head. Ideally you wouldn't go through with it but I'd like to know your thoughts on life and why you feel the way you do. Everyone's got a story, write down yours. Hell, you may even feel better afterwards.
2. Go out and do something. If you're going to kill yourself anyway, what's the risk in giving up everything and completely starting anew. Wanna go to Alaska and raise sled dogs or try and live in the woods? Do it. Go out with a bang. Remember pic related. There must be at least one thing you'd still like to do.

Hopefully you'll find that even if you don't know the meaning to life(bc who does), there is a meaning to life. Don't do it user but at least uproot your life and find what's making you so down in the first place.

Attached: skyking_patch.png (2000x2000, 272K)

your life is more valuable than anything you can buy me

Attached: 987af03511e5f685e0c5d9400877a84d.gif (480x270, 1.67M)

Hi user,

I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly... I'm not in your shoes and i can't even imagine how bad it is. You seem to really want to buy things for people, so if you actually think it would help your mental state in any way then feel free to buy me this camping chair that I've been wanting for a while. I tried messaging you on discord but it won't let me because you haven't accepted my friend request.

this is a link to my wishlist, with "amazon." removed

com/hz/wishlist/ls/3VCXWZ39CL5EF

Thanks,
another user

this thread shows how you are all leeches and inconsiderate shitbags and no better than normies

ill take your runescape currency

This isn't true. First of all I'm offering. People aren't taking advantage of me and a lot of people added me to talk. I'm going to bed though. Maybe I'll do this next paycheck, thanks anons.

I cant find that user on discord

I would feel to guilty for taking something from someone who feels so bad.
I appreciate the sentiment, but what you should do instead is take that money and do something for yourself with it instead.

dont kill yourself and dont give anything to anyone.

all the people here haven't been here for years. Only a couple of months and they're slightly edgy normalfags or full of cocklust.

Don't go out quite and unnoticeable!

B-before you go, can you get me a gf fren? :'(

Attached: 1567375691405.jpg (1045x686, 76K)

I've added you on discord if you need someone to talk to user

proof op is a normie pos

Op moves on to his destiny, the rest of us fools sputter on in futility.

> >54349396

What are your favorite boards

you didn't even look through it, you fucking faggot. this thread is true beauty and most people here are nice. you kill yourself instead of OP. You're probably a fucking roasty just coming here to make yourself feel better, so whatever.

user, do something for yourself with those money pls, life is still enjoyable