I dont understand why normalfags absolutely need these top of the line phones?

I dont understand why normalfags absolutely need these top of the line phones?
what are they doing on them all day?
This is something i cannot comprehend at all.

Attached: 546927-samsung-galaxy-s10e.jpg (810x456, 132K)

They're just expensive status symbols. If you don't have the latest iPhone or at the very least a new flagship Android you're essentially an outcast in the eyes of any normalfag. Good luck ever getting laid if you don't have an expensive phone to show off.

they can do something other phones can't do
normies love to flex and feel like elites any chance that they get

what can they do?
all smartphones can pretty much do the same shit.
browse internet
take pictures
text
what else?

they do it to become slaves to phone insurance, image carrying a fucking 1000 dollar computer in your pocket where it can get smashed to bits, 60 dollar phone is all you need

>what else?
not much, usually the screens get bigger or the camera is improved

Don't try to understand NPCs beyond knowing that they follow the program.
>CONSUME
>ENJOY
>DISCARD
>REPEAT

I don't do shit with mine but text people

I haven't carried a cell phone at all for about a year. My mom is so fucking pissed at me because I have a kid and she's saying "you have a responsibility to be contact-able. You NEED a phone." She even bought me one but I refuse to carry it with me so it just sits at home and I check it like once a week.

Am I wrong here? I just don't like to carry anything in my pockets with me, ever. I like to have free hands and clean pockets. 25 years ago this would have been FINE.

Just came here to check them all don't mind me

Attached: 1567864638609.gif (400x391, 998K)

no youre ok, dont cave

i find mosleys early work meh, but later he really came into his own, especially those eyes

My mom's response was "well 25 years ago you would have lived closer to home so you wouldn't need a phone anyway." But I like being in control of when my family and work can contact me. If I want to hear from them at work, I can go to a nearby computer, or go home and check my phone.

>they can do something other phones can't do
Brand new flagship phones actually do less because of the removal of the headphone jack, FM radio, IR blaster, etc. Mid range phones are more practical, high-end phones are status-symbols/fashion accessories.

If im using my phone for 6-7 hours everyday, i want it to be a good phone

>I just don't like to carry anything in my pockets with me, ever
What about keys or a wallet?

phones = cars at this point

both a $1000 used honda civic and a $3,000,000 bugatti chiron will get you from point A to point B

>IR blaster
jfc I havent had a phone with an ir blaster since my palm treo

I have never, in my entire life, looked at another person's phone.

I listen to music and browse the internet on mine. And play Pokemon Go.

see i don't get this. What does your 700 dollar top tier phone do that my 50 dollar repurchased galaxy 4 can't do that justifies the cost

I mean if all you are using it for is calling, texting, and internet that really seems like a waste of money

actually my phone on concrete a year ago and broke it, and never bothered to replace it cause i'm not a normie who needs one.

Really, the ONLY things new phones have are better cameras, which is most important for Instawhores, and better processors to edit that camera footage (yes, people actually do heavy video editing on phones now).

If you don't use social media and still have a computer at home, there is no need to upgrade.

currently don't have a phone, and It's not really a big deal. I still have my pc. The most I used it for was watching a youtube vidya while gaming or shitposting. but I can still do that, sorta. Not in a rush to get a new phone.

stop asking questions
just consume the product

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>They're just expensive status symbols
hows it a status symbol when the dude making my kebab at 2am wearing an apple watch

Kebab guy fucks more than you.
Go figure

my favorite users are the soccer moms who literally only use the phone for text,facebook and twitter. Gotta go buy a real expensive powerful phone to run shit that will run on some chink 200 dollar phone just fine. Of course its not really about usability its just a status and fashion statement. That is Apple in a nuhtshell they are selling status and fashion the tech part of their products is just a bonus. It was a pretty good marketing technique and it worked wonders for them. You can't excite women with mundane shit like specs or facts you have to make it fashionable like a piece of jewelry. A similar ruse is used on men making them think they need some ridiculous big truck when they have zero use for a fucking truck in their real life.