How do you take care of yourself when you lost all hope and zero motivation? I'm talking about oral hygiene, showering...

How do you take care of yourself when you lost all hope and zero motivation? I'm talking about oral hygiene, showering, eating right, and health in general. Mine has been getting bad but it feels pointless to do anything about it when you're still a worthless piece of shit who'll probably die soon anyways.

Attached: 1565209482409.jpg (1024x1080, 153K)

The issue is that you likely won't die soon, unfortunately. Being 30 and having severe oral issues is terrible, as is having excessive health problems. Our greatest issue is that we will live for another 20 or 30 years, in all likelihood, and will simply spiral downward into ever more humiliating and painful conditions. There will be anons with bowel cancer who will lose their colons and have to shit in a plastic bag for the remainder of their life. Their will be anons that have to have all of their teeth re meek oved due to lack of dental hygiene. There will be anons who will die in the streets because they had one bad month and they've already burned all the bridges they had available in order to be truly alone.

Take it from someone older: set yourself up for a slow, downward trajectory. Take care of your self to the minimum extent possible so you don't start experiencing undue pain. Most of us are cowards who will cling to life even though it blows.

I don't take care of any of that I am too depressed, I don't even eat most days just drink and smoke. It is what I deserve

Hope your health problems stop giving you more issues. I'll try to put an effort and make an appointment with the dentist tomorrow. Thanks.

Attached: 1546315797627.jpg (850x618, 79K)

I just want a depressed fat hairy fembot who doesn't shave anything and doesn't shower or wash her clothes or hair much and just eats a lot and we'd just be NEETs and make love 24/7.

Sometimes you are genuinely trapped but the good news is that the inevitable pain you're headed to is a motivating force all of its own. Either to self-improve or to an hero. Peterson can be a good meme in your sort of situation simply because a lot of his rhetoric is aimed at mentally sick people.

By the way user self-loathing is a symptom of depression. If you don't kill yourself one day years from now you'll understand how sick and trapped you are right now. How you were really trying to escape even at this very moment when you made this post yet you refused to give yourself any credit for it. You talk about how you have zero motivation when it's bullshit because you're trying to reach out for help right now and make yourself better. It's not that you're not motivated it's that your sick and trapped in a spiral of depression.

One day you'll take a shower and brush your teeth and take your clean body and go to sleep in a filthy room malnourished and get it filthy again and that will be the start of you recovering. You'll slide again but if you keep picking yourself up you will learn resilence and grit. Slowly you can learn to work a little bit harder every day in spite of how shitty you feel. That will lead you to a life that's not so hard.

This is such a load of shit. If you feel that suffering is inevitable you may as well live with pride and style. Just giving up causes so much undue pain it's fucking indescribable.

I've measured my mood over time. At the bottom of my depression I spent half of every day unhappy and most of the rest of the day I spent in a neutral state. Nowadays I'm only unhappy sometimes and I'm happy at other times and I'm really proud. I don't know if I'm ever going to stop being sad but I really did work my ass off and pushed myself through tears and literally getting sick from stress and got a higher quality of life for myself.

Your advice is just bullshit poison.

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

Very inspiring.
I keep myself well kempt purely because I think my looks are okay and I don't wanna ruin the one thing that might positively impact how others see me.

>It's not that you're not motivated it's that your sick and trapped in a spiral of depression.
Thanks for the post. I try to better myself.

Attached: 1562867283152.jpg (1014x873, 123K)

Not OP but thanks for the post been real depressed

The point of my post was to avoid unnecessary undue pain. Live another decade and start having your body breakdown and you'll understand what I mean and where I come from. To live in pride and with style implies that you have any connection whatsoever with the people around you. If you do, nice. If not, you're likely an isolated male that no one cares to deal with and who people actively loathe. If you case is the latter, it's best to take the long view of things and look toward avoiding suffering while preparing yourself for the big sleep. Call it poison if you want, but I'm just trying to provide some negative reinforcement to anons so that they won't destroy themselves from neglect.

I'm glad my words helped anons.

2 years ago I was surrounded my long moldy food covered in bedsores. I crept out of my room at the dead of night when nobody could see me and I fucking cleaned out all these mugs and nearly fucking wretched as the mold spores climbed up my fucking throat as I poured them down the sink. Some of the thermoses in my room became so filthy I just had to throw them out because I couldn't get them clean. I went so long without showering or changing my sheets I got bed sores. I just woke up with wet skin and big red rashes. I sustained myself off shit like plain bread. Every time I took a shit I bled from horrible constipation giving myself fissues and would just sit on the toilet for 15 minutes because it hurt to move.

In 2 fucking years I got myself a great job with a reasonable amount of hours. I'm good at my job. I clean myself every single day and even style my hair. I exercise more than most people. I have a reputation for eating healthy foods now. I put on cosmetics daily to take care of acne. When I'm at home people I've met at work just text me some boring bullshit just because they like talking to me. I look in the mirror and I like how I look because I have good muscle tone and good oral hygiene and a good complexion from healthy eating and diligent hygiene and I never thought I would. I don't have digestive pain anymore. Today I flirted with a girl and she actually flirted back.

Honestly some of you will end up like this user . Yet you really don't know how things will turn out unless you really try. Life is such an arbitrary shitshow of luck but those who put in the effort do get a bit luckier.

It's just not true though user. Most people would be in less pain if they ate healthily but they don't do it. Most people would be in less pain if they exercised but they don't do it. Everybody seems to know how to take care of themselves but they just don't do it.

People who live doing the bare minimum are people who have never quite managed to figure things out well enough to really take care of themselves and make themselves happy. It's fine to be stuck but deep down I really hope people can figure out how to try hard so they don't have to suffer.

You need some kind of structure in your life and daily routine. Whether you have the discipline to actually make some lifestyle changes is up to you. I recommend starting with your sleeping schedule and getting your mornings squared away.

>who'll probably die soon anyways.
too bad that is not how it works nowadays. We keep people alive for as possible no matter how bad their dementia is or how many organs are failing. Ideally you spend your last years with minimal suffering...

Nice, where'd you get the money for all that?

Oh right, fuck off faggot.

Because eventually it starts to hurt.
>Bad oral hygiene causes cavities.
>Bad skin care causes acne.
>Bad diet causes a cascade of issues
>Bad health leads to physical and mental pain

You know what feels good even when the day has been shit? A clean mouth, a clean body, a clean room, and a clean gut. If you work yourself up to be able to regularly exercise you'll start to feel good knowing you're getting stronger each week.

Attached: 1447906249425.gif (360x400, 667K)

money for what lmao
non-junk food is the same price as junk food, exercise is free

If you don't know what, stop LARPing and fuck off.

I was disabled, bullied badly in school, and didn't graduate due to anxiety issues stopping me from doing work. So they gave me neetbux.

I worked part time slowly building up a horde of money. I got a low income bus pass, gym membership, everything. Visited food banks. Bummed rides off people. Got cheap rent from my family. Got my diploma as an adult for free. I took advantage of subsidized post-secondary education. Lived off less healthy food although I tried to make a few good meals like chili. Used a pullup bar and calisthenics and a pair of runners for exercise.

I had some help and I used every fucking bit of it I could get to overcome my problems.

Honestly from what I've seen it's nearly impossible for most people to live off health food while poor. It's just too much of a fucking grind when you can't wolf down delicious healthy foods. The only guy I knew who could do it was rich to begin with and thus got experience making these foods (with expensive ingredients) and could thus do it well when he was on his own and poor.

Healthy eating is a mostly middle to upper class thing. I think poor people should focus on eating HEARTILY and have some lower standards. I just was never able to eat healthy while poor. I didn't have the willpower.

Yeah, nice, wanna give me all that money and equivalent in services so that I can do the same thing? No? Then fuck off with retarded advice that doesn't apply to people who don't have shit.

Not everybody will have the same advantages and disadvantages user. I made the best of my own situation.

Download the app habitica.
Set up a schedule. get everything done for the day.
That app literally changed my life I know I sound like a shill but it's true. I'm groomed and my room is clean. When someone sees me or enters my room I seem like I have my shit together.

i'v been showering once a week and brushing my teeth once maybe twice a week for over 5 years now

>You know what feels good even when the day has been shit? A clean mouth, a clean body, a clean room, and a clean gut.
When those are the usual, they just feel normal.

I made it a routine so I could do it on auto pilot. Whenever I started my routine in the morning I'd just be thinking about something else, about the dream I was having before I got up, or about what I am going to do today, or maybe about something I was doing last night. My body goes through the motions of shaving, brushing teeth, showering, w/e.

It's the same for my commute into work, or when I'm preparing food. I don't even really think about what I'm doing, I'm on auto-pilot thinking about other stuff. It's one of the reasons I don't put any effort into my clothes, I just wear really basic plain outfits so I grab whatever is clean out of the dresser and don't have to think, I just live in routine.

I do this because human beings only have a finite amount of will power they can exert in a day. If I wasted time thinking about basic upkeep on my life I'd have less energy to concentrate at work, and my job requires a lot of thinking. I also like to have energy left to spend on hobbies and personal interests when I get home, so I conserve will power however I can by creating routines for stuff wherever I can.