I cried today for the first time in years. All those years of numbness finally released. It felt so good

I cried today for the first time in years. All those years of numbness finally released. It felt so good.

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 4K)

Whatcha crying for OP?

Attached: 3DCBA91E-8052-4058-9263-118AB4C897E7.jpg (1416x1078, 173K)

heheheh you are such a PUSSY!

Attached: 1567965188653.jpg (960x791, 114K)

I've been crying everyday for weeks

I just got really depressed out of the blue, pure self loathing and sadness I haven't felt in years. Just finally cried it all out. Still fatigued and low energy but at least I don't feel as sad.

Now I feel bad for only crying over a TV show. I get that though, last time ive really cried was when I was thinking of someone really close and dear to me that I cant accept that ive lost

Damn. The only loss I've suffered is my own failure and mess of a life. Sorry for your loss

I know, right? I didn't cry for the whole span of my 11 and and 18 years, but once I ended up crying I felt great. It might have been a 20 seconds silent cry (to not wake up anyone on my house only to see the unholy image of me crying), but for the moment I felt like everything was going to be ok. I wish we were allowed to cry.

how did u do it? i dont get upset. my family members die, it doesnt bother me. nothing can elicit any sort of emotion from me im not trying to be edgy I just keep going. The last time i cried was years ago and it was when i was wasted and i dropped a pizza face down on a carpet.

I mostly cry at intense good emotions. It's very rare for me to cry about bad things because negativity is my natural state. It has to be really bad

Just cry in private.
Women will see you as subhuman if they ever see you doing it

Just stop, stop doing what you are doing, stop stressing about what you need to do, and try to think about yourself, your surroundings, and people you're related ro, think about your life. Breathe and think.

True, I literally never cried in front of anyone since my 7years of age because these kinds of crap.

>Life is insanely stressful
>Regularly reach such apexes of anxiety and stress it converts into exhaustive depression
>Sleep like shit and wake up several times per night
>Intermittent eye twitch from all the stress
>Cannot shed a single tear no matter how hard I try
>Only emotions felt on a regular basis are the intense and negative ones
>For a few minutes per day I can achieve contentment or calm and then something always happens
>Decide to watch an anime
>Full of feels
>Cry like a bitch

Attached: 23551138_833478106832694_2970417028754776553_o.png (1693x1229, 1.93M)

I really don't know. It just happened. I'm baffled myself. I think you have to just let it

I cry at something for like two seconds and like flipping a switch my brain turns it off and i go numb again.
Is this normal?

wtf

Transgender Peter Griffin and a literal alien.

Attached: Capture.jpg (194x176, 7K)

a lot of my time is spent sitting on my ass on this board beleive me i dont have much to do other than think. It's just that these things dont actually bother me. what am i supposed to do? get upset that life happens? I dont have any negative emotions or feel like i havent process these things. It doesnt weigh me down. I guess i shouldnt have asked my original question because i dont need to cry but i guess thats strange.

Attached: isson.jpg (912x904, 85K)

Kinda, probably stress.

Crying once in awhile is healthy even for a man, it's like bleeding the poison from your system

it's important not to lose control every time something stressful happens, but spilling some eyeball salt is good for you

Mine does that as well except it isn't as fast. I can only get all emotional when anime is involved. I don't know why. Maybe I'm losing touch with humanity.