My highschool crush is fucking someone else right now

Attached: wojak_baby.png (387x350, 174K)

get over her you faggot

She was literally made for my dick though, this isn't right.

Attached: download (2).jpg (123x90, 3K)

maybe you should have made your move faggot, it's time to move on

I did make my move, she blocked me on facebook and never even looked at me again.

T. STUPID FAGGOT C U C K

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you beta fuck, man up already
*dabs*

then she was a thot, there are better women in the world

you dodged a bullet then. she would've treated you like shit in a relationship too

cunt

How do you know? If you actually witnessed it then greentext it

Fucking loser. All you had to do was be funny and confident and you still failed at that simple job. This is why you're never getting laid.

Attached: 1493170385816.png (499x645, 402K)

She got a bf before we graduated and they've been together for years.

Attached: 1510517754593.gif (480x480, 1.39M)

Teach me man, I'm just an awkward brown autist.

rape her
rape both of them

Do the same and GO FUCK YOURSELF!

>Brown
Well that's your first problem.

Crushes are dumb. You thought you loved a girl you didn’t even know. It’s shallow and based off of her superficial appearance and daily interactions that you simply observed.
Get to actually be friends with a girl before you convince yourself that you love her.

>brown
>a problem
this isn't 1950 anymore

she's brown too

This might be true but the heart wants what it wants, user. You can't rationalize things like crushes, it just....happens.

Just keep conversation going with people with common interests with you. Taking charge of group conversation will make you appear leaderlike and will naturally attract people (and women) to you. From there everything should flow naturally

Also dont be a faggot

Attached: 1487282763508.jpg (864x852, 137K)

Then just be funny and confident. It's that fucking easy. And if you aren't confident pretend to be, and you'll slowly become more confident over time. If you aren't funny, read a joke book or some shit.

It should be.

At my uni there are tons of girls who seem to obsess over black dudes. I don’t see why people on here say that girls are grossed out by black guys because I observe their attraction to them every day during the school year. Maybe they’re just insecure and want one less black guy to have the confidence to go out and talk to women.

I was a high schooler too, user. Once you get out and see the world you’ll realize it’s filled with girls who will have an equal impact on you. And your taste will change. One day you’ll look back on your old crushes and wonder what you were thinking.

>It should be.
t. wh*toid

this so much. sucks that op will probably never have a gf and will be stuck thinking about his crush until he's of retirement age though

Please don’t talk like that, user. I like to give people hope because I’ve lost mine.

I'm not too obsessed over her, but I literally don't feel "love" anymore. I had my heart broken by another girl who I thought loved me but she hid the fact that she had a bf and ever since then I became a complete shut in who never talks to girls.

Unsubscribe to your blog

Nothing you can do about it now, so why let it ruin your future? The longer you dwell on this the worse it’s gonna get. Learn from it and try again.

Ok ok, im joking. OP just needs to put his big boy panties on and meet some new people
dude thats totally understandable. and hey, just so you know GUYS can have sex with you too if you don't want women but need some lovin. thats always an option. I understand that you are frustrated because you probably have nothing to do and it makes sense why you still think about someone from a while ago. Nothing is going on and you are bored. You just got to flip over a new leaf to top that salad that is your life OP. You should try getting a job if you don't have one. Somewhere fun where everyone is really flamboyant and likes making friends like Whole Foods or something