If religion is real then why can't i sell my soul for demonic power? i'd destroy everything and rebuild a better world

If religion is real then why can't i sell my soul for demonic power? i'd destroy everything and rebuild a better world
on top of my damned soul i'd be sending hundreds of millions of degenerates to hell faster and saving everything it would be a worthy sacrifice
youtube.com/watch?v=2c3iT-3nhXI

Attached: 155905244416799 eren aot.jpg (1080x1140, 164K)

hey
demons are people too.

I sold my soul to get a 9 inch cock.

Attached: 1564843078290.jpg (410x399, 56K)

What does it even mean to sell your souls anyways?
Religions are 90% used as ego trips and that's why they usually believe everybody except a select few (which of course they're part of) is going to hell or whatever variation they believe in.
So my question is then what the would selling your soul mean then? Like what's the result? You go in the really toasty parts of the lake of fire, or pit of snake, or whatever?
Even if you believe "selling your soul" just means doing some depraved shit for power/material possessions (not magical powers), the point still stand. It's not like their soul could be any worse off.

Make a trip so I can block you already

You want some occult wisdom on this?

Because dude. Do you see demon lord doing what you described over here? I don't see many Tetsuyos running around. They mostly are bound to their own dimension and affect probability, deterioration, awareness, etc. On this plane. Not matter directly. Though if you would trust some Russian supernatural research. It could be done but it is very rare.

I more or less fucked up the delivery on that, but point is "selling your soul" doesn't seem like it could even be a christian concept (as well as some other religions, probably islam too) because most people would already be going to hell.

have you tried going to the crossroads at midnight?

the crossroads? natives say the crossroads are the last stop before entering Xibalba.

>Xibalba
that might be true. I'm to much of a pussy to try all I know is people who get big in the music industry go to the crossroads.
Maby OP could get good at music?

didn't say they where not
i live within a mile of a crossroad
nothing
even walked right through it many times dthe dark

uhhhh you kinda did. made demons sound like wish granting genies or sum sht. they just people

xd

Noobs.
Crossroads do not mean it in the literal sense. It means when you get into trance and you are at "crossroads" between reality and other dimension. Like being high. That's where you make contracts. However in many manuals there is something about people passing to each direction and doing stuff in middle. Like literal crossroads.

you got to go at midnight, with the intent of selling your soul. Maby there is a specific crossroads it needs to be at.
Does anyone know? Lets help OP get some musical talent.

>he doesnt know about the crossroads before Xibalba
xd

Don't listen to this guy. He is full of shit.

How to you get to this state?

You need to alter your own brain frequency to delta or theta. Basically meditation. There are a lot videos on youtube supposed to help you achieve it.
Basically you'll feel like. "huh this is weird" but don't focus on it or else you pull yourself to your basic senses. It takes practice.

I'm 100% convinced The Weeknd sould his soul.

Demon's are supposed to be powerful you fool
i want power not music talent
make me a vampire

Any drugs that might help? nuero feedback possibly?

they ARE powerful. but they are tired of huemins constantly asking them for power. we never just talk to them and appreciate them, as people. knowledge is powerful

I wish for the same thing. If I gould get anything it would be the power to destroy all evil. Fat chance a demons gonna give that to me. demons give musical talent so the person can go live a hedonistic lifestyle and end up in hell. The Weeknd for example.

Well poor man's cheat way is dmt or lsd of course.
It's bit like steroids though. Your gains do not develop naturally. But it's quick.

demons are the betas of angel society.. bros. tired of losing to Seraphim Chad Angeli

there is no such thing as evil. or good. only infinite order

Nah there is evil and good.

if demons have power and do nothing then they disgust me
i just want to make a beautiful world

Attached: 1546060561592 shiki.jpg (300x168, 6K)

You ever tried it?

I once won some bitch's soul on a dare. I'd like to sell that for some very specific supepowers. Would selling someone else's soul be valid if they gave ownership of it to me?

The world could be without bad people who destroy love in the world

Attached: light yagami.jpg (223x226, 9K)

they do. but they gotta be sneaky cus the Seraphim Chads are watching
nope. evil and good is a -mortal- concept that doesnt exist within infinity world

Light was a faggot
give me alucard Esq powers and after i absorb around a million souls leave el grande seraphims to me

Attached: alucard-313 alucard.jpg (300x450, 22K)

No.
Not really worth it here for difficulty to get it. There are natural methods to induce this though. Do this like in bible. Fast and push yourself to extreme. Your brain will release natural dmt and cause pretty much same effect. It is highly dangerous though.
I kinda just went about this the normal way. Meditate focus. It's bit like cutting wood with stone axe and one who is high on lsd is cutting at wood with blindfold with chainsaw.

Seraphim cuck lesser angels like the fallen.

That's why a choose vampire with unlimited potential

Attached: girly alucard.jpg (821x578, 208K)

on the argument that religions are correct then morality is like some scientific law like gravity that even God is subject too

there is no moralty. only the infinite hierarchy.

God > Seraphim > other angels like the Cherubim, the Watchers and the fallen ones like Luce

vamps are still somewhat mortal, they exist on this world

its not infinit if it stops at God. But if God judges off of morality then yes it is a real cuz God himself is subject to it

That's why you consume souls and eventually angelic esseance and ascend to godhood

it begins at God. his angels judge us.

why? one is enough

the more power the better

Attached: y4vgnk3g6drp3r3a5vicbaefjk72znon_hq aot.jpg (960x640, 45K)

i dont think thats how it works. g-gl anonno

because you already sold your soul to come to earth

It is how it works
i wouldn't sell my soul for this

>he thinks his soul has any value
There are 7+ billion souls on this planet, and Satan already has more souls than that under his command. You are nothing, you are worthless to him.

A soul sold directly is worth more
and no there are maybe a few thousand souls tops
npcs don't have souls you bot

nobody wants your soul. not even i would buy it.

Attached: 1540039282887.jpg (2218x2218, 526K)

kill yourself normalfag
my soul is worth 100 others

i wouldn't even take your soul for free, ugly incel.

Attached: 1545129882438.jpg (380x377, 33K)

The same reason they haven't bothered with any of us. Is Chaos not already sown on a daily basis? Are we not all living under the yolk of tyrants? The demons get what they want on a daily basis: suffering. Hell is on earth. WE are the demons.

Attached: 1493297203593.jpg (720x340, 40K)

your soul is worthless senpai, countless people die each day

souls are the most valuable thing npc
npc

your soul isnt worth using as a cumrag lmao

I will kill you if you continue to annoy me you diesese
get the fuck off my board

Based demon bro.

You think you a demon are you?
if so i challenge you
i will smite you and take the power for my own you worthless creature that dares to talk down to me.

Insolent mortal. You do not understand with what dark powers you are trifling with.

that just makes it more of a thrill you bastard

Attached: guts is human.png (500x363, 97K)