I want a guy who is understanding, accepting, calming, loving, caring, loyal, a goofball, adventurous, an introvert...

I want a guy who is understanding, accepting, calming, loving, caring, loyal, a goofball, adventurous, an introvert, thinks of me as his other half that he can't live without

I honestly don't care what he looks like. I just wish to be wanted by someone.

Attached: 155CDBA6-C83F-4975-A383-76925FC959F7.jpg (750x491, 96K)

heheheh never gonna happen Emma

Attached: emma.jpg (720x960, 42K)

Will you care if he's a lazy depressed neet?

That's me, but you either have to be willing to modify your body or be willing to go without sex. I can only get it up for girls with huge breasts and small-average waists

Pic or your dog's dead.

and I want my website free of roasties, but looks like neither of us is getting what they want.

I'm right here fembot

Will you promise to love me and love me forever?

nah I was joking, I hope you neck yourself bitch

What are you like then? I'm not gonna get with someone who acts like a queen, and a bitchy one at that. And I hope you look decent too.

What am I thinking. ill never meet one from here.

You literally ignored a robot and now you're complaining about being alone

You can. Want my Discord?

if you're in the usa, and especially in the south, id love to be your clingy bf.

>accepting, calming, caring
these will depend on you having your shit together

>loving, loyal, a goofball, other half
these should come with a decent match

>adventurous, an introvert
these are somewhat conflicting

You can find it, but you need to raise the bar for yourself and be patient. Not many people have enough of their crap together to hit your checkboxes and usually, it will be one party's responsibility to get the other up to speed.

t. ex r9gayer

All you need to do is to post contact details and location.

>I want a bf.
user offers to be one.
>I'll never find him here.

Attention seeking whore.

Go to HRT and leave us alone.

Add me OP, or if you're a cute fembot. Maxwell#5151. I can send pic.

Add me. CoolGuy#8034

Ok, but he is a poor indian man who lives out in the jungle. Still want him?

Attached: 1567564449663.png (1059x1141, 251K)

>user chickens out and remains a loveless virgin

i'm basically all of those things except adventurous. I don't like leaving my house much but that's probably my depression. I'm also a NEET though.

How does one define having their shit together? ill be working a job next year, 6 days a week, 8 hour shifts. At the moment I'm a neet, rarely ever leave the house.

Delete this shit right now user

Attached: 1566358195039.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>thinks of me as his other half that he can't live without
I want this too and it sucks. Being like this fucked up the only relationship I've had. Women don't like obsession. And it's not healthy anyways, but I fucking want it. It's not love of it isn't like that, imo
I can't help but think that if I met someone who was as codependent and clingy as me, it would work. Two wrongs making a right. But that's probably delusional
>pic very related

Attached: FB_IMG_15587698748886791.jpg (1071x1151, 237K)

You will ghost everyone who contacts you in this thread in a few days to week(s) and will put minimal effort in to talking to anyone

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 1.16M)

Man your feels are my own. Its bad, especially when you want so badly for the other person to be as obsessed with you as you are with them.

I too desperately hope for your potential delusion. I would love to be loved as I love. Oh, mental issues.

wrong, it's just that men arent actually capable of healthy, loving obsession, only psychopathic abuse and stress and/or turn out to be disappointments so you're no longer obsessed with them once you realize they're not who they pretended to be

I like to think that im all of those. I had a gf for a year and I did everything I could to be the best boyfriend ever. Too bad this is just larp and women care purely about looks and nothing else.

As soon as a man shows he loves you he becomes a disappointment. You whores disgust me

i know that feel, fren. it is like this for me too. fucked up all my relationships. though i tried to keep my clingyness in check it failed. worst part was she was kinda clingy in a way too but my clingyness killed it.

women only ever become codependent with assholes. any kind of display of insecurity kills whatever interest they have. even if it manifests through kindness, care and generosity unlike typical clingyness and distrust.

here is the thing, i'm not sure the problem is with me as much as with them. a rational mating strategy for women would be to find the clingiest and chadiest fellow they can but they are strangely attracted to abandonment. i think it's some weird rush they get or something. they say they want to be wanted but they want what they cannot have.

it's sad really because i have to play this game and can never be myself with a girl no matter how clingy they may seem. every single relationship, i was chased at first but then i felt like rewarding their appreciation to me with giving so much of myself and instead of the behavior reinforcing itself they started to lose interest over time. they put too much value in being entertained even if it's unstable, having a guy who will be there for them no matter what (almost) is boring for them. i say almost because after a certain point their interest is practically unsalvageable given circumstances and the best choice is to leave.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
and you'd still never date me even if I was all of the above
this I don't understand why w*men pretend to be human

I feel the same way and you shouldn't call it a delusion just because that's society's general consensus. Maybe most people can't deal with a love like that, but I will die a virgin if I can't fulfill my ideals, and I'm okay with that. Someone who I can be lovingly obsessed with and do anything and everything for would be amazing for both me and her. It would truly express how much I actually care.

It's not you, it's them. Not their fault either, it's because of society's influence

Woman with BPD (bitch personality disorder) detected. As soon as he falls for you you bail because you're shit inside.

The world is a complicated place and finding true love is one of the hardest things one can do in life.
I wish you good luck, but don't hold your breath.
I've been trying to find my perfect one on here for a long time now.

Attached: 1568145822621.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

Nah man. Don't call it that. We are just fine people. We just want some luv.

Attached: misery.jpg (1200x828, 200K)

All of these used to be me, but now I'm almost twenty and have arrived at the realization that no one gives or has ever given two shits about me
Maybe I could have been that person for you. Maybe fate or karma or cosmic energy or whatever you want to label life's peculiar odds could have brought us together. As it stands, though, I am broken, and I know I'd only hinder your life just as much as I seemed to hinder everyone else's lives.
Hope you'll find someone who wasn't broken. Wishing you the best

Attached: 1567366980723.png (960x711, 265K)

I love women, I hate sexual immorality

>As soon as a man shows he loves you he becomes a disappointment. You whores disgust me
nope, and i never said that. i'll pray for the many hemorrhoids you no doubt developed as a result of this very painful straining you use to rationalize your hatred toward women. as i said, men are psychopathic manipulators capable only of this level of twisting and willful misinterpretation in order to justify their psychopathic hatred that they call "obsession". not true, healthy, loving obsession.

no. men let the mask slip and you realize they're not what they pretended to be so why be obsessed with them

Your 20 retard stop pretending your life is over

>mask slip
the entire premise of a woman is being a complete and utter lie, through the use of beauty to con men into taking care of your needs
The women who don't do the conning end being miserable, it's hilarious

psychopathic manipulators capable only of this level of twisting and willful misinterpretation

You mean women?

> I'm almost twenty and have arrived at the realization that (literally anything)

You're fucking 19 years old, dude. Your life hasn't even started yet. If you're expecting to have anything figured out by your age, you are in for a world of disappointment.

Literally 90% of people your age feel that way. You have so, so SO much time left to improve your life.

Attached: 3 (2).jpg (447x296, 36K)

what's your actual experience with women that backs this up in your mind? your actual experience with them.

>I can never be myself with a girl
You said it, I feel like I had to pretend. She got interested. Things were good on the surface for a while, trying to fight the jealousy and obsession, going to therapy. I got comfortable, and I showed my true colors. Not long after that she had cheated on me
This is not true though but it's how it really felt for me. She wasn't my gf, she was a fwb, so it was "allowed". But I was in love with her for 4 years before we even started this thing. I don't know how fucked up my obsessive personality is then, was it that bad because only me or did that scenario intensify my issues 10 times?

There is no healthy obsession. I hate that I crave this and that I am the way I am. I wish I weren't this way, I go to therapy to achieve this but 1 year no results.
That's why I call it a delusion too. I don't feel like I could ever be happy with someone, I'd always want more. I like to think that, at the very least, I'm self aware

everyone puts on their "best" face at the start of relationships. it's funny because i have to pretend to be more dark triad than i actually am. the second that mask slips i cease being interesting and it's over. women on the other hand start off super sweet and then when that mask slips. it's deception on both sides but it's interesting what the sexes consider as the mask worth wearing.

My boyfriend is all of this except for adventurous, and I don't think he feels I'm his other half that he can't live without, but I'm fine with that. While makes my heart beat a bit faster, it sucks in reality (especially the part that says "sometimes actually pretty stupid but it's adorable" because that does not make for fun times). The best part is that he's somewhat "normal" in that he has hobbies and life goals, that he takes tangible steps to achieve, but he's also socially stunted, so I got to eat his virginity just a few years before he entered his wizarding years.

That was spot on in my case. So where can find some other POS so we can ruin our lives together?

Attached: 4L_qL8nfhx0.jpg (524x605, 68K)

Just a reminder for robots, don't engage BPDs, they're not people.

you are right about this, but this is my point, just reversed. i find that men that claim to care, claim to be ultra feeling, "not like the other guys" do not care about the right things (if they DO care, their priorities are out of alignment) and they are seriously emotionally abusive. that's the mask that slips in my case. it's also partially that most people in general are fed the wrong ideas about what constitutes love or care. their "care" is not true caring or love. in actuality, most people have a veneer thin concept of what caring and love is. once i realize that this is yet again the case despite these men swearing up and down that they are "truly caring", no, i am no longer obsessed. it's only sane to not be obsessed when you realize someone doesn't mirror what you're feeling and is likely not capable of doing so. the importance of sharing the same definition of love and care can't be overstated. i've realized now that that literally needs to be the first question asked and agreed upon by both parties. anything else failing that is veritable deception

i'd think it was some combination and interaction of culture and biology.

i'm sorry to hear that happened to you, fren. i could never do the fwb thing. i'd imagine girls who do that are even worse but i cannot say definitively.

i can't help but think they all just want to be entertained. they don't want love in any meaningful sense of the word. the idea of a relationship being something that is cultivated with mutual effort doesn't seem to appeal to them.

and i hesitate to draw a distinction between love and obsession. i'd think love is a kind of at least mild obsession with another. otherwise what is love then?

It's not that I feel like my life is over, I just feel out of place with people no matter how much I try to improve.
Fuck, I was, what, 15 when I first committed to becoming a better man instead of jerking off to hentai daily? In that time I started two bands, worked two summer internships, received funding for several personal creative projects and research at my university, and developed a decent professional network in my field. But there was never any dude who stuck around as a lifelong friend nor any girl as a girlfriend. It's like I'm faced with the dilemma of either keeping this pattern of interaction going or simply checking out of interaction altogether. There's just no point.

>There is no healthy obsession. I hate that I crave this and that I am the way I am. I wish I weren't this way
desu i disagree. i think you can be obsessed with things that are good for you and inspire goodness in you and it won't harm you. the problem is that many people do the opposite of that, so yeah. but also like, you obviously need to be MUTUALLY obsessed. your situation was obviously unhealthy. no, an obsession with a fwb is playing with fire. obsession over someone that mirrors your same level of attraction and dedication and care for each other should be fine as long as you're not otherwise completely mentally ill

>people pretend to be better versions of themselves and the mask slips once a partner is "secured"
>partner falls out of love and out of obsession with person because their partner manipulated them with false advertising and/or false love, false care
>this is bpd to you
you're genuinely developmentally disabled or, again, manipulative

>(if they DO care, their priorities are out of alignment)
i hope you realize how telling this is.

> and they are seriously emotionally abusive.
because you're attracted to what is interesting, not what is genuine nor caring. as indicated by your previous point.

>what constitutes love or care. their "care" is not true caring or love.
what is true caring and love according to you?

> the importance of sharing the same definition of love and care can't be overstated. i've realized now that that literally needs to be the first question asked and agreed upon by both parties. anything else failing that is veritable deception
that's a good point.

>I do all that with my current girlfriend
>she thinks I'm childish, and cheesy

Attached: FF47848E-E382-41F2-8CD8-72C0D1B00AE2.jpg (560x555, 21K)

>it's not at all, take your haldol.
Nice namedropping of crazy pills that no normal person knows about, I'm sure you're not mentally ill at all.

>i hope you realize how telling this is.
it's not at all, take your haldol.

>because you're attracted to what is interesting, not what is genuine nor caring. as indicated by your previous point.
not at all indicated. feel free to point out where i said that instead basing that off of some retarded assumption and throwing your shitballs at the wall and hoping i let them stick as if i've said any such thing. people, again, pretend to care and/or browbeat you into believing that maybe they do care, because, what, are you blind to not see it???

>but i CARE about this relationship
>neglects to maintain critical components of a relationship
>but i CARE about one facet of this relationship, so i CARE!!

actually, most of the time people will pretend they care more than they do, and this goes for all relationships, familial, friendship, etc. you'd be a fool to not try to see the very visible inconsistencies despite their claiming otherwise and start to dip. and pro-tip, not only do they not care as much as they claim, but they pretty much don't care at all (which is fine, but i don't appreciate the months long campaign of insisting they are wholly different). what they mean is that they're emotionally invested in some way. an emotional investment does not mean they care about you. you need to be cared about and for, for you to be loved. plenty of you take any example of emotional investment, any at all, for any reason, as reason to believe it means you care for someone when it doesn't, necessarily, at all.

just because someone is emotionally invested is not an indication that they truly care about someone or for someone, and it is unwise to pretend otherwise.

>tfw used to be that

Jesus, what happened to me

Attached: 721428A6F9D04938AC8A241CF8E6EFF7.jpg (643x661, 71K)

>Nice namedropping of crazy pills that no normal person knows about
haldol is pretty well known. kind of a self own that you think people are only knowledgeable about things that personally affect them. you must not know much.

i want a guy who is a bladee fan only requirement

i actually had to google it, never heard of it before.
>anti-psychotic
i'm fairly confident if i went out got say a random sample of even 300 random academics only a handful would know what it is.

> feel free to point out where i said that
>(if they DO care, their priorities are out of alignment)
>neglects to maintain critical components of a relationship
hmmm i wonder what the components could be?

>you'd be a fool to not try to see the very visible inconsistencies despite their claiming otherwise and start to dip
people have their own lives too, just because they need to prioritize doesn't mean they don't care about you. though i find when i prioritize a girl she loses interest, if i don't i'm interesting. every time. it's just inductive reasoning and it seems to generalize very well.

>what they mean is that they're emotionally invested in some way. an emotional investment does not mean they care about you.
care is a kind of emotional investment. that said showing care and caring about someone are different. this is where those inconsistencies you mentioned arise. of course, if someone doesn't show you the care you need then it makes little functional difference if they care or don't. the issue is because you are female you actually don't like men who show you care.

I used to be like this to my first ex, remembering that I've done this sometimes embarrassing me out.

I'm exactly like that, give me your discord fast

Rangeban for people pretending to be women when?

my ex was like this and then he jus became obsessed with the next girl to pay him any mind. wtf does it count for if theyre really just looking for anybody to become infatuated with. they dont truly care about you specifically

just install tinder and you will soon understand that there is no such thing as a female incel. Stop ruining this board you stupid bitch
T. Femanon fed up with "fembots"

wow a girl who doesnt like other girls
someone should give you the medal for best most special girl online

it's not just anybody. but ofc it's not specifically one person either. humans aren't swans. the treatment you get and the fact in is probably the only kind of person who can form long lasting pairbonds is what it counts for.

>t. Assblasted "fembot" cope
I wonder who's more starved for attention, OP seems to be creating imaginary problems just to feed her bpd attention seeking tendencies. Such a sad existence.

i unironically dont care about this

its obvious to me if he can fall in love with the first girl to respond to his DMs it was never special to him like it was for me. wouldnt be surprised if a lot of obsessive bfs are just lovebombing desu

This is usually what happens. You're right.

>lovebombing
only women could think of such a concept. man show's love you lose interest and you need to justify it somehow to yourself by feigning suspicion.

as for your ex, did it occur to you the other girl just had good timing?

translation:

>I want a guy that's 6'2 with a male model face and a big cock that has high social status

maybe had good timing. i don't know your ex. so i can't comment much on him.

i dont think any amount of good timing could have made him fall in love within like a day of knowing her. i saw real time that he was just messaging anyone and getting ignored up until that point

wait, were you two not broken up? how did you see him messaging?

yeah we were broken up but he was fucking blogging about it the whole time

he also made a bunch of posts about how he missed me all the way until he loved this new girl. if your feelings can switch like that then theres no depth to them

Yes, they're upset they get TOO MUCH LOVE. Where as men are so starved they see any female attention as the nicest thing ever so they instantly fall in love with them. But somehow the man is evil. Fuck fem""""""""""bots""""""""""

Or I gin ilitu

Attached: 1541119697212.gif (320x240, 393K)

ah, i see your point. sorry you had to go through that.

i'm still getting over my last ex which was months ago. i do have a tendency to do the "love bombing" thing (first time hearing about it desu) but it's because i want to treat whoever i'm with to the best of my ability. not gonna lie partially due to my insecurity i shouldn't have but mostly golden rule.

thanks, im obv also still getting over him and its been months

i dont think lovebombing is wrong if you literally just love someone so much and express it. the issue is when youre only doing it to indulge in your own romantic feelings and kind of dehumanising the other person in the process

well i wish you and frankly both of us a speedy recovery, fren.

as for the second bit, realistically speak love is kind of selfish in way too. i wouldn't have it any other way, the whole having a person wanting me to themselves feels so good. and i mean why be with someone if it isn't a benefit to you? there is also the who psychological egoism argument too. if the indulgence in the romantic feeling is to make the other person happy would you say that's an issue?

>the "love bombing" thing (first time hearing about it desu)
It's a BPD psychiatric term, funny how she knows it just like the antipsychotic meds.

Be my gf please, unironically that is.

If she lost the weight I would honestly date her.

Imagine thinking that all initial excitement in a person is just manipulation. Must suck.
>and i guarantee you guys are manipulative. you
Jokes on you, I don't message people because I hate myself.

i wouldn't mind getting lovebombed. seems p awesome. also what's the manipulation here? be nice to me so i want to be with them. yes i feel totally used an abused now. geez

i think these are different girls, fren.

literally all you have to do is not be fat.

that's a different user. again, haldol is probably one of the most well known anti-psychotics. anyone with a bare bones history of fairly recent medicine knows about it.

>Yes, they're upset they get TOO MUCH LOVE. Where as men are so starved they see any female attention as the nicest thing ever so they instantly fall in love with them. But somehow the man is evil. Fuck fem""""""""""bots""""""""""
truly brainlet tier. lovebombing is frequently practiced by gangs, cults, family members, friends, etc and it's partially a misnomer for that reason. it's unfortunate you failures are so sheltered that you know nothing about topics that don't immediately relate to your misogynistic echochamber, but immediate, overdramatic displays of "affection" or ingratiation are known by many, not just women, as manipulation tactics that need to be watched out for the sake of self preservation.

you seriously have to be retarded to think indiscriminate and dramatic displays of affection aren't typically manipulative, and i guarantee you guys are manipulative. you can't barrage people you barely know with gestures of affection as if they're meaningful, right off the bat and expect them to not be wary when you have no real relationship. it takes time and build up of a rapport. this is literally social interaction 101. you people are truly autismal.

refer to Why did you delete your other post?

i 'member the only time i had something close to a gf
for half a year, every week without fail, we would get together and do stuff together
long-ass walks, theatre, movies, we would teach each other stuff and just in general we would discuss anything and everything, childhood memories, inside jokes would develop, we knew more about and shared more with each other than most people i've spoken to do with their spouses
i really felt like i've found the one and that it was mutual, as she never once flaked and actively participated in stuff
then, at the tail-end half of that year, my feelings intensified, i gathered up my courage, and asked her to be my gf
she told me she's afraid of being abandoned and i reassured her that i'd never do something like that
the level of emotional involvement i had in her was incomparable to anything in my life, and i was all of those things you mentioned, barring maybe adventurous
she was elated, and we were together for about a month
after which she abruptly left me, a week before my birthday, cold, telling me she actually had no feelings for me from the start
haven't heard anything from her since
i've been in pain over whether i was in the wrong for more than a year after that, and right now still sometimes these thoughts come to mind
i've been suicidal back then, and depressed ever since, i can't sleep at night when it gets bad, and i can't bring myself to ask girls out anymore
not in a conscious "dude this will break your heart again" way, but rather subconscious unease and unbearable anxiety, even though rationally i understand it might've been a fluke and i was just unlucky despite taking half a year to be sure that it won't backfire

treat this as an anecdote as to what happens when men get burned by seemingly the most surefire, obviously favorable partners if they let themselves get attached, and why we tend not to do that

that said, i sure wish i'd get another chance like that, as it was the best damn time in my life

exactly.. pretty sure theyre just purposely conflating real love with something far more shallow and cheap

>i wouldn't mind getting lovebombed. seems p awesome. also what's the manipulation here? be nice to me so i want to be with them. yes i feel totally used an abused now. geez
Women don't get the golden rule, since they get free shit no matter how bitchy they are. So if someone's actually good to them it must be some manipulative scheme.

>you guys will make excellent cult members
fortunately for me when the affection stops for long enough i tend to leave.

>how can you love someone you barely know, ffs?
you can't. but that's not what is discussed here. i see nothing wrong with someone showing me affection early on, it's nice and it can show they want to try to cultivate something with me. it's an investment.

it seems that way, fren. i remember how many times i got my ex things to make her life better and she would say things like "what are you saying my life sucks are you trying to rub my face in the fact you're better off than me?" despite the fact i just wanted to make her life better.

Alright, lady, sure. Everybody is evil and is consciously trying to manipulate you. Enjoy dying alone. I know I will.

Attached: doit.png (480x480, 377K)

you guys will make excellent cult members or flunkies/fallguys to charismatic criminals then if you truly believe that, though i'm sure you don't, the aim is to just make world weary women look like ebil roasties ad nauseum, in any situation. lovebombing isn't just "immediate excitement" though. you don't need to escalate a relationship with someone you barely know to "love", again, when you barely know them, with disproportionate gestures of affection to show that you're excited. it's highly inappropriate and socially retarded in any context. how can you love someone you barely know, ffs? the aim is ultimately to guilt people into a relationship or guilt them into responding in kind. i bet you think kiddy diddlers are really in love with the kids they lovebomb too, huh? those kids should just be thankful they're being shown love!

exactly, user. and it is purposeful. funny thing is that they think they're being convincing with this "uwu we're actually the one with more emotional depth ;-; you cold bitch" while they try to pass literally anything at all, a relationship of 3 1/2 minutes, off as "true love" and that they're owed something for it. they're just taking a giant shit on the concept of love and it's very telling. they don't value it at all.

>, the aim is to just make world weary women look like ebil roasties ad nauseum, in any situation.
No, i think you're paranoid.
>purposeful
Don't attribute to malice what you can to incompetence. It's usually the latter.

>you cold bitch
something tells me you failed to provide the level of affection and care you were given by a wide margin.