Fembots, have you ever been sexually attracted to an animal? A dog or whatever? Did you ever do anything? If so...

Fembots, have you ever been sexually attracted to an animal? A dog or whatever? Did you ever do anything? If so, how was your experience? Was it your only experience or the start of a journey? Honest answers, please.

Attached: images(10).jpg (554x554, 27K)

Has your uncle ever slipped his tongue into your anus?

Have you ever thought about or touched your dad's anus/butthole?

Attached: 1549659683047.jpg (680x510, 97K)

No and no.
Has it happened to you?

What about your mom? Have you ever thought about or touched your mom's anus/butthole?

No.
Heard my friend one time she came out from shower and had bathrobe on, picked something from floor her dog came and almost slipped his dxck in her. Typical men right?

Nope.
Have you ever thought of licking the creampie from your mom's butthole after a nigger gang bang?

Hey look buddy I am trying to help you out here. How about any of your sibblings? You thought about your brother's or sister's rear ends ever? Ever tried to slide your finger along their backsides?

Actually my sister is dead you freak.

That doesn't answer the question. Did you touch your dead sister's asshole or not?

My fembot friend is attracted to Simba in the cartoon Lion King. Does this count?

I don't need your help. Why don't you stick your help up your bum until it reaches your poo sack. Take it out, clean it up using your mouth; rinse and repeat.

Nope. That's weridos who like anime.

>Simba
Y not. He is a chad.

Attached: Simba.png (350x348, 141K)

Alright fine idiot. After my sister died, we were at her funeral and everyone else left the room. I didn't go for her ass, but I did squish her tits a little bit and peeked at her pussy. You happy now faggot?

Holy shit how did he know?

kek wtf is this lel

What's up guys
What's goin on in this thre--

Attached: 1529228618953.png (185x186, 4K)

MHHH!

t.fembot

fucking psycho

Attached: mmmmmmm.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

WGFD
>WGFD
WGFD
>WGFD

dude tell me this is fake

Ah yes, this is why I still post here.
Prime detective work femanon but we still know you fucked your chihuahua.

wow dude, were they cold?

No, user couldn't wait for the body to get cold. Who does anyway?