Be white femanon

>be white femanon
>usually don't like black guys but they hit on me pretty often while white guys literally never do
>have had enough of being a lonely virgin without a relationship so i am thinking about going out with the last black guy who hit on me

what should i do?

Attached: feels.jpg (212x250, 11K)

>inbf Murican KKK clan
DAHNT DO IT WOIT GURL!

enjoy single motherhood :)

im a white femnom as well. tyrone call me pls

>she doesnt just date some catholic filipino guy

>she doesn't just hit up a white guy instead
This is why you're a virgin that no white guy wants.

Whites just have a slower courtship ritual than blacks. That is, whites are more likely to chat you up for 10 minutes about the weather or some bullshit and then spring a "Can I get your number?" than blacks, who are more likely to just say you're hot. Odds are you already have white dudes trying to get you, but are too socially autistic to notice.

Ask a guy out u dumbass
If you fuck a nigger you will be tainted and legitimately no one will want you

black is bigger

If you go with a black now you deny some opportunities that could come later on.

Why are you so desperate to lose your virginity?
I don;t care about the race aspect. I'm not going to come at you with the "despite being only 13% of the population" statistics.
But you should wait and give it to someone you truly love. Someone who you enjoy being around, and who enjoys being around you.

>what should i do?
Wait until a white chad comes along I guess? Unless the black guy is a decent educated man and isn't some ghetto nigger from the hood then I wouldn't care. The average white guy probably doesn't hit on you because they are afraid you might just pull out the rape card on them, if it wasn't for self hating white girls belittling white men 24/7 then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place and also that a lot of guys believe white girls standards are too high these days so they feel that they aren't even worthy to try get with you.

Attached: 8b0.jpg (802x392, 75K)

AAAAAIIIIDSUH

Attached: BrMIn0Y.gif (500x396, 1.29M)

AIDS
AND
9/11

tits or gtfo ho

fembots cant resist the bbc

White Chad here. Let me take you out on a date and see where it goes.

>what should i do?
don't make him mad, recognize when hes getting frustrated and leave him alone, they have a really bad temper and are known to put their girlfriends in hospitals

I know this is bad but considering most poor people (am poor too) are susceptible to domestic violence, and lots of black guys are poor, you really should be careful. It does happen a lot in interracial relationships unfortunately. Not even racist but it... like it just does happen, no use hiding or lying about it. Black guys hit white girls a lot. idk really why but they do. Sucks to suck.

>what should i do?
do what makes you happy.
just don't let it define who you are.

>Sucks to suck.
blacks don't suck, they're challenged
it's even harder when they have to live in the same area as whites, not all of them can assimilate into society and the singularity. Something needs to be done about them desu. it's too dangerous to let them continue to gangbang where people live.

>>what should i do?
>do what makes you happy.
>just don't let it define who you are.
Well this will define her. Because his semen and energy will go into her and stay there forever, until she dies. Some parts of the genetic material from men goes into female brain. This is proven, called microchimelism.

>be white femanon
>see blacks and sandniggers outside
>get disgusted
>stop leaving the house alone

wew thank god I will never ever have a shot with op

OP, same for me and a few days said so in a thread and everybody attacked me saying it was all my fault. First they said I must be fat or shake my boobs in front of black guys or a stacy bitch but not one white guy considered they just aren't assertive enough, too cheap or have the unreal expectation I should be the sexual aggressor or encourage my guy friends to ask me out. Like why would I want a relationship with my friends? Thats not how it works.

I made it plain I do not like black guys and turn everyone down or avoid entirely but its getting lonely so maybe I should at least give it a try.