Got kicked out of the house 4 days ago for being a NEET

Got kicked out of the house 4 days ago for being a NEET.

Living at my auntie's house atm. Cant afford an apartment where I live without getting a roomate.

Did any robots get kicked out from home? Dad kicked my ass and told me to leave after I said I wanted to kill myself.

Attached: 20190910_194831.jpg (1074x816, 256K)

He proved you wouldn't even commit to quitting, how sad he must be :/

I haven't been officially kicked out of anywhere. I always end up leaving and going to another relative's house when the bitching starts up too much. At this point I wish my family would just put me in a psych ward because I can't function on the outside. But they don't believe I have mental issues, or they just don't want to deal with it.

Are american families really like this or is it all just shitposting? It seems so alien and inhuman to me

No. My mom says I can live with her whenever I want. I moved out though recently at 23 to live with a friend because I was feeling too isolated and alone in that town.

get a job asap, then focus on getting a roommate for an apartment, someone you can tolerate and they can tolerate you, then you should be able to work part-time and barely get by, which is all you need

It really do be like that. American parents today think that because they had it so easy, their kids should be just like them. They also refuse to believe in mental health/illness, and will shift the blame for their bad parenting onto anyone or anything else.

Americans have a very loose definition of family. once you turn 18 they will not hesistate to kick you to the curb.

Yes it is because anyone living with their parents past the age of 18 is pathetic

In almost all cases yes. You show any signs of mental illness and they get mad at you and do shit like this.

I live in Hawaii, but over here there's a supposed strong male mentality society.

My mom still sympathizes for me, but she doesnt want me back either. I've been a lonely guy my whole life, but i feel more lost than ever since I don't have a place of my own

its because they will ALWAYS take it personally and get offended by it, whether it's really their fault or not. As if their child having problems mentally reflects poorly on them and their ego is too large to handle it. It becomes about them, not the well-being of their kid. They don't give a single fuck, really. Once you're an "adult" they don't care if you piss or go fishing with your life.

>Dad kicked my ass and told me to leave after I said I wanted to kill myself.
What the fuck is wrong with him? when I was at my worst my parent did their best to support me even though it wasn't much. This is why parents end up alone later in life wondering why their kids won't talk to them.

Attached: 1538573046040.jpg (720x540, 39K)

Thankfully I got a fulltime bank job coming up (if i pass the drug test.) All my time to play video games is gone. The only thig that scares me is getting a roomate with someone random. My 2 friends dont want to leave home to roomate with me because they love living with their parents.

I'm 24 and have been on and off NEET. He told me to go kill myself since i said i want to and then my mom called the cops on me after her broke through my door and destroyed my computer.

Guess it's my fault haha

motherfucker breaks my computer I would make his life hell. I would damage the fuck out of his property lol. Be shame if all four tires got damaged somehow lmaoo jk

my parents kicked me out when I was 16 and I also had to go live with my aunty. How old are you? get a small shithole in a cheaper area if you can't afford to live where you are

this is pretty common for white families in western countries to do. It also depends on the country's welfare system. In Australia, it's generally cheaper to kick your children out after a certain age and have them get Centrelink (gov assistance) as opposed to financially supporting them.

you might have to get someone random, which could not be so bad
my old roommate was a friend's brother whom I never met before, he needed a place to stay since he just moved into town and my friend's wife doesn't want him to stay with them, so I said sure
I'm lucky the guy was laid back and doesn't seem to care about anything, late 20s part time dead end job, sleep until noon, play video games and watch tv, never got mad
just hope you don't get someone with a short temper and doesn't bring people home all the time and you'll be golden, you can save a crap ton of money by having a roommate

I got kicked out too. I moved back in after paying them a fuck ton of money

My parents think all I do is game, but most of the time I just like being on the internet since puts me at ease. Since im a pathetic human being.

If I broke anything at the house after he did that shit I probably could have gotten arrested since I had to talk to the cops.

My computer is literally my life. I was able to savage the hard drive, but the monitors and computer case is fucked. Luckily i ordered a new computer parts a week ago and they destroyed my 2013 build.

yeah I was mostly joking, they'd know for a fact it was you if you did anything vengeful. But that's good user, hope your new PC is great.

god i hate boomers. my parents did the same thing but worse. i ran away from home at 16 because i dropped out at 16 and they were harassing me non stop about it, and then i came back because of court stuff

then when i was 18 they kicked me out permanently

its hard to describe how shit my parents are and how much i hate them

most robots had shit unloving parents, pic related

Attached: no parental love.jpg (1406x1662, 1.23M)

How much? I hate when my parents say you dont need to pay for rent, save your money. Then they'll say shit like you never offered to pay rent.

Where do you live and what have you been doing since you were 18?

toronto. i live on bux

and ive been a neet since 20, and im 29

i went to cc at 19 but i dropped out

Dropped out of cc at 19. Same.

How's it like living on NEETbux?

What? Just get a roommate pussy. I went to these guys houses and they were roommates and they had enough room for privacy and shit and they were both basically the same person. They just hung out and played video games and smoked pot and shit

americans are truly subhuman huh?

well they have the freedom to be after all

My neighbor had sex with a 16 year old. He went to prison, came out, was out on probation

He violated probation somehow. Cops sat outside his house. Went around telling all the neighbors he fucked a 16 year old girl and they were here to arrest him. Break down his door. Arrest him in front of everybody. Send him to prison

Legal everywhere else

That's retarded. It's perfectly legal in my state and 29 others.

When I turned 18, my mom told me that I should move to my own apartment
So we went looking for one and now I live alone, unemployed but I get money from gov. to live.
I have good relationship to my parents, dunno what it helps to kick someone out like that without helping them. Is it popular in America? Sounds scary

is that a thing in the us? they gov gives you money for... being alone?

>My neighbor had sex with a 16 year old
lucky bastard

My parants didnt had the balls to kick me out. When i was old enough and had a job (19 at that time) they looked for a new apartment with one room less :

I think you can admit yourself. It's not very fun though. I hate having a schedule enforced by other people. It's like a prison only they treat you better.

Yeh my dad blames me for shit he did to me just a few years ago. That or he just flat out denies it. He's already threatened to kick me out once.

If you get a roommate be open to the idea that they might want to fuck you over. I moved back to my parents place after that happened to me, and to be honest I kind of wish I killed myself. Living here is fucking horrible.

Remember that the US is now a third world country and that's what happens in shit holes

That's false though, the family unit is generally strong in third world shitholes, they couldn't survive otherwise.

>Sister both leech of parents in the early thirties
>Neither of them even plans to move out despite having boyfriends for over six years
>Both of them took almost a decade to finish their degree
>Parents plan to build them a house on top of theirs
>Bitch at me for being the disgrace of the family for not being accepted into a uni but going to a college
Parents really are retarded

Firstly go on Grindr and explain your situation, you will be able to find someone who will take you in and for this to work you will exchange sex for free room and board, I mean you will also enjoy it so it's a win win

Find a dom to TOP you OP be gay get paid

Kill your parents to teach them a lesson they'll never forget

You might be right. Perhaps the US is now the world's only fourth-world nation, one step below places like Uganda where at least family counts.

Why the fuck would an aunt even accept you?

American society is fucking clown world tier.

It's supposed to be vice versa. Your aunts/uncles shouldn't give a fuck about you, only your most immediate family like mom and dad.

NEET Deluxe Package-BUX,no rent or utilities,live in a good city. Got a cash side job fixing phones too.

Yeah my parents were basically trying to kick me out for being NEET even though the only reason I was NEET was because my dad told me to quit my job, leave my apartment that i paid for, and move back with them "as long as you need" because i deserved a "better job" with "better pay"

It was my fault for trusting a boomer. At least i enjoyed the 1 year of NEETdom though

random roommates are not that bad. ive lived with randoms twice and one became my bestfriend

The Jews don't want to have strong families (except for themselves) because strong families would be hotbeds of resistance against them, that's why American families are atomized into non-existence.

They're literally just room mates. Yes Americans are that pathetic.

Lucky as fuck man. I qualified for mental disability, should have taken it when I had the chance. I was unironically mental at the time, and instead ended up almost homeless and on drugs.