Tfw you made such a good impression on your weed dealer that he trusts you enough to bag his hundreds of grams in your...

>tfw you made such a good impression on your weed dealer that he trusts you enough to bag his hundreds of grams in your apartment
>tfw he gives you 5 grams for giving him safe space for 4+ hours to breakup and bag his shit
>tfw he lets you keep all the leftovers as well

Shiiiiet man, i must be one charismatic, trustworthy motherfucker

Attached: DSC_0010.jpg (3264x2448, 1013K)

It may have actually been a lack of charisma which made him trust you. Made you seem harmless.

Yep, you are definitely on point.

Attached: charisma.jpg (628x316, 34K)

He actually also wanted to keep his stash in my apartment but i told him fair and square that i do not have the self-discipline to NOT touch his shit.

He touched the issue once or twice more but i just kept telling him not to trust me like that lol

You're being used, retard
There's heat on him and he's pushing it onto you

Oh right, i forgot we live in 00s The Wire and not in reality...

now you are involved you dip, and your handling a huge brunt of it, of course he's paying you in bud because you're too stupid to be doing it for cash you are in a position to be arrested and put in prison for a long time

Yes hes stashing his illegal drug in your apartment because he likes you. Fucking retard. Learn to see reality.

Are you two quite literally RETARDED or just unable to read?

I refused his stashing stuff in my apartment, so the only way i am involved is if the cops knocked my door down during the 3 or so hours it takes him to bag his shit and take it somewhere else.

No he actually thinks you are so fucking beta that you won't simply steal his hundreds of gram worth thousands of dollars.

Any normal person would steal it and get a new dealer, but he judges you to be so fucking pathetic that you won't do it.

It's not exactly a compliment OP.

Cope harder friendo.
Point is i am getting free weed for doing literally nothing. And this is the last time i am repeating this
>I REFUSED HIM STASHING HIS SHIT IN MY APARTMENT
you absolute fucking nigger hollowed out brain.

>its beta to have a character
Yeah i am sure you know all about the Alpha mentality, its definitely the loudest, most aggressive thug around. Keep being delusional

>Any normal nigger would steal it and get a new dealer, but he judges you to be so fucking pathetic that you won't do it.
ftfy

Sure dude, the cops won't notice a suspected dealer going in and out of your house regularly
When they do decide to move in, which one of you do you think is going to take the fall?

Yes, because this is most definitey THE WIRE and cops have "eyes on him" 24/7.

God you retards are delusional

you're blowing him to aren't you

Ey man, can you spare some of that salt? I need it for my steak haha

And yet you come to Jow Forums of all places to brag about it. If you were truly alpha you would keep it to yourself.

They don't need eyes 24/7, just keeping the most basic tabs on him as part of the wider anti-drug operations will put you on their radar

I am keeping it to myself actually.
Talking about it anonymously (you know what that means right?) with RANDOM fbi agents, salty incels and deranged transsexuals doesnt count

>they dont need to actually follow him or watch him
>they just follow him and watch him
Ok, makes sense

Weed is a shit tier drug. Use drugs which actually make you more active, not lower your IQ by 20 fucking points.

cool goalpost shifting user
Just ask yourself why he's not doing it at his own place and it'll all make sense

Yes, not wanting to prepare and bag hundreds of bags of smelly as fuck drugs while being surrounded by nosy neighbors and building security truly does make for a groundbreaking discovery.

I bet its not even about him being followed but setting me up to take the fall for him, right? Because we all know that is what successful drug dealers do, they get as many non-trustworthy people as they can involved in their operation just to lose all product and get entangled in drug charges.

I mean, the guy has been successfully moving contraband around this continent just for a decade, surely he has no idea what he is doing

He knows what he's doing, and what he's doing is keeping people off his ass and on yours

What people would that be?
The ones who are
>not actually following him
but
>actually following him
?

>dont use drugs that are working for you and your situation
>use drugs i deem good enough for myself instead
Sure thing

>tfw when grow my own weed legally
>tfw not some fag going through a drug dealer
>the 6 out door plants are almost ready

My friends a dealer and he comes over to sesh almost every day at my appartment. Not everyone who comes in someones house is a dealer. You're paranoid.

>breaking down elbows
>not wholesaling
literally why?