If blacks and women are low IQ how come they can all drive with no problems?

I have an IQ of 105 and cannot drive without having a panic attack. I also cannot reverse the car into parking spaces or navigate city roads or judge distances between parked cars etc

Yet women and blacks are driving like professionals and never crashing.

Attached: itsaboyyyy.png (518x510, 723K)

>be femanon
>car
>what is this sorcery

Because you are a Fucking Retard

This world is so fucked up lmao I can't take it anymore!!! Fuck this!!!

>women
>driving like professionals

Attached: 1487538985130.png (457x496, 51K)

I think the joke is all on you OP. You are being bred out and women and black men are laughing at your stupidity

survivorship bias, there's plenty of women and black people who can't drive but there's no way to tell just by looking at them, you only think about it when you see women and blacks driving.

it's not like you'd see someone walking down the street and think about how they probably can't drive.

For starters, an IQ of 105 would put you right up there with most women and negroes.
Second, automatic transmission is a thing so you don't even have to do much besides press a pedal and keep the wheel in your hands.
If you want to get better at driving there is no magic solution but to drive. If you suck at parking that's okay, I suck at it too, but put in some practice whenever possible.

Why would IQ have anything to do with driving anxiety?

driving doesn't require inteligence, just no inhibitions
I know literal middle school dropouts who drive

Not saying all blacks and women are stupid but driving a car doesn't take that much intelligence. It's just a step above the simplicity of walking.

Op I find it funny that you saw this picture of a happy couple and saved it because you knew it'd make someone on r9k mad.

I am also having little heart attack every time when driving. Not because I can't drive but simply because I am worried about a chance ending up in jail if I screw up and hit someone. Luckily thanks to that I am very carefull when diriving and so far it was worth it. I avoided few crashes caused by other drivers.

You're getting caught up in all the potential risks and possibilities instead of concentrating on what is in front of you right now. Driving is just about responding to different scenarios quickly and decisively, sometimes you really should think less and use intuition.

You don't have to be smart to drive. Even a retard can do it. you just have anxiety

I hate driving too but i'm not afraid of it, just don't want to do it

Still have to almost every day tho

>woman can drive
kek

carjacking is good practice I guess? you're just plain wrong about women tho

Asians are very high IQ and suck at driving.

>Yet women and blacks are driving like professionals and never crashing.

Also this is false. Women are responsible for more accidents than men, which is why insurance companies charge them more on average.

Attached: 1567722507247.png (898x765, 715K)

>blacks and women are driving like professionals
Lol. Next you're going to say that Chinks have the highest social empathy values.

thats such non sense. i am the best driver i know.

How do you trust yourself enough and have enough confidence in yourself to make the right decisions? This is what I struggle with + anxiety.

some people drive like theyre gonna win $1000 if you are faster than the other guy.

Are you one of those slow ass drivers? People have places to be and you're holding us all up. The anger you cause makes us drive faster.

naw, i leave a good space between me and the car in front. people take this as an invitation to squeeze in last second.

Is it true that having no inhibitions makes you drive much better, like not worrying.

>How do you trust yourself enough and have enough confidence in yourself to make the right decisions?

I've done it hundreds of times. But i do get irritated a lot. people drive like retards. sometimes it's hard to park in certain places

It's not hard to drive. Maybe just make sure u know where ur going, use google maps before then use GPS while driving

Maybe you should not drive if you get that easily angry. Last thing we need on road is another hot head driver.

remind yourself you know what you're doing and so does everyone else. getting to know your vehicle might take some of the anxiety out of driving, it helped me, sit in at a few auto-shop classes at your local college if they do walk-ins

driving takes real life intelligence, not fantasy imaginary intelligence (IQ)

I'm a 19 year old NEET and I just passed my drivers test last week. I usually drive pretty well but I was so nervous that I made few small errors and a couple "critical" errors that should have failed me any other place. But getting your license is ridiculously easy to get where I live and I just overestimated how hard it would be. Driving is ezpz they just dont psych themselves out.

Answer mein an original way

Confucianist harmony produces the best societies

western "social empathy" pumps muh individualism and identity politics awareness into people without actually providing a clear pathway to unity