Just bought a new PC with ubuntu

>just bought a new PC with ubuntu
>it is a really shitty PC with shitty RAM, icore and everything
>STILL runs FASTER than any WIndows I have ever touched
WTF. You robots have to upgrade to Ubuntu NOW

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

>linux
why do this to yourself

Attached: daa.gif (800x371, 129K)

Fuck off you virgin. I used to use Windows and I literally have a Windows PC that has THRICE the amount of RAM and Ubuntu still runs faster. How the fuck is this even fucking possible wtf.

Attached: 100-Best-Ubuntu-Apps.png (1140x641, 78K)

Kill yourself then install Gentoo

It's grand isn't it. But I need windows to play my eroge. I guess my only option is to dual-boot or buy a separate toaster for them. And I need to figure out how the fuck WINE works.

wtf I love shills now

Ubuntu cant play games, or even open photoshop user.

wine (wine is not an emulator)

I dont want to play asteroid and Pac-Man all day user.

ubuntu uses gnome and gnome sucks, if you want your comp to be even faster use xubuntu, lubuntu, or ubuntu mate

Photoshop and games like GTA V work for me with wine. You might just be retarded

I'm with you OP. If you have an old or shitty computer, it's better with linux. My laptop is so outdated that I can't even run any video game older than 2007 so there's no advantage to having windows installed for me.

You can get even better performance with some Ubuntu variant or another distro. I'm running xubuntu.

Ok but you wont be able to play the new call of duty or weird subculture games, user. You also get a lot more viruses on Ubuntu.

>You also get a lot more viruses on Ubuntu
lmao no

Consider that while it may work you by definition waste computer resources to pull off that emulation. It cannot reach pure Windows performance because x + y > x.
I'd like to use mainly Linux, but as it is right now it sucks major donkey balls and I don't feel like demoting my pc to an internet browsing machine (it can also totally play videos xxDd)

GIMP would be fine for your needs. You are not a professional designer anyway.

Said like a true vegan.
>I don't even like the taste of baconators, I prefer eating raddish and ginger all day.

>linux
Absolute trash. Everyone in here suggesting any kind of linux use is an absolute brainlet. pic related is for real power users.

Attached: openvms.png (225x225, 8K)

I have a linux box and its really only used for work. Why would you not have a Windows OS as well? Windows is just easier to deal with. Fuck having to think about doing basic shit.

You're not a real coder anyway. Why would you need Linux?

a lot of games are really buggy and run slower with wine but one thing linux has got going for it is that there's almost no viruses

I don't know where you are pulling these claims from but they are not true
>call of duty
you must be 18 to post on this site
wine's performance has improved significantly in the past years, the overhead is only a few percent
based but my autism dictates that I must make my machine look exactly how I want it, and windows doesn't allow that

Because I prefer an operating system that makes me feel that I'm controlling it and not otherwise.

>linux
>onions gamer picture
That doesn't make sense if the memes i saw are correct

Okay really Im just fishing for information by Shitposting. My real inquiry is why Linux doesnt have any malware and couldnt someone just port a windows virus to Linux/Ubuntu?

>haven't had a virus for at least 8 years with windows
compelling argument, user...