Do nonwhites automatically assume whites are racist??

Do nonwhites automatically assume whites are racist??

Attached: 006026A8-57E2-4735-AC63-DA7DB361D206.jpg (660x574, 31K)

nope (orgianly)

the low iq (majority) do
this is mostly because of jewish propaganda though

Guilty till proven otherwise, but I'd prefer my white friends to be (openly) racist

Somewhat. I don't assume they're racist but I'm not surprised when they are.

I assume Whites are ridiculously racist, Blacks are going to start shit, jump or rob me, Asians are going to rip me off, Hispanics are going to knife me, Indians are going to botch any job I hire them for and Muslims are probably going to rape my female relatives.

t. Mulatto with no real racial identity.

>I don't assume they're racist but I'm not surprised when they are.

This.

Everyone's racist to a degree. Isn't it normal to assume this?

Why wouldn't we be racist? You fucks give us every reason to be all the time

Attached: 1549228637220.jpg (766x453, 251K)

racist is such a buzzword

>ou fucks give us every reason to be all the time

Geez I wonder why? whites dindu nuffin

Attached: clip_image0022.jpg (483x359, 73K)

No unless they're extremely low IQ.

>b-b-but we didn't do nuffin!
>us whites be innocent!

Attached: FF56B81A-2272-467B-891F-6012321D6144.jpg (513x800, 232K)

In the 1500s my ancestors were enslaved/beaten/raped by muslims
When my Irish family got to America, they were beaten senseless constantly and many were killed (after leaving a starving, oppressive, gang filled country)
Odd thing is that I wasnt EVEN ALIVE for that and am therefore NOT A VICTIM
lol pathetic

Attached: 1566510009053.jpg (909x750, 178K)

>republican
Then neither of them deserve to vote, republicans are cucks who unironically think they're small gov while licking police and politician boots
>t libertarian

>beating by muslims
>irish family
muslims were in ireland in the 1500s?

These things were happening until the 70s, sometimes as late as the 90s. I'm a quarter white because my grandmother was raped by a white man. White racism has impacted my life directly, meanwhile Muslims being in Ireland has nothing to do with you today.

>libertarian
Are you for open borders then?

one side of my family are migrants from Ireland, the other side are migrants from Italy. Many Italians were enslaved my the Moores (and other muslims) up until the 16th century (not that I care, I wasn't even alive then)
My Irish family were beaten and killed in the 1800s in america

Yeah dude I'm sure your life is rough and the fact that you can't get your shit together is other people's fault that you werent even alive to meet kek. Keep blaming others and being the victim your whole life while conforming to black stereotypes of low IQ and violence

Attached: 1536464544486.jpg (562x570, 68K)

>hurr muh open borders ancap meme
Yeah see the issue is youre a fat fucking moron who apparently doesnt realize that beliefs arent set in stone. Open borders is part of the nationalism/internationalism dynamic, i can have nationalist beliefs without being some sort of filthy fascist. This is what you retarda dont seem to understand, you cant just slap every label onto one person and if they dont conform with it then they're actually what you say they are.
Oh and if you wanna use some ancap strawman against a libertarian i can just bring up how illegally entering a country could just be slapped up as a violation of the NAP and boom your point is more shit than it is now.
>hurr but if you dislike the government you cant like borders
Yes, i can, i do, and tou arent the one who gets to decide that. How about getting some gray matter before attempting conversation you fucking sloth.

We assume they're cucks most of the time

lol the only reason I use the open borders line is because it usually pisses you guys off. Actually, I probably agree with you on most things but it's always nice to get people to defend their positions

Attached: 1520388394893.png (2518x1024, 270K)

Based. Libertarianism only makes sense with extremely strong borders and highly selective immigration policy (if any immigrants allowed at all)

Otherwise it's shit

>nonwhites automatically assume whites are racist?
>the low iq (majority) do
damn dude, i dont assume whites are racist but you make it pretty hard

Most people of any race are low iq bud

nah m8 thats called average

The average iq is low

No I don't actually.

origaniggalo

Every white on Jow Forums I assume is a racist. The samplesize is way more concentrated here for obvious reasons, you would be a retard not to agree. Whites I meet irl; I don't make those broad assumptions.

Yeah nobody IRL thinks that about me either because i obviously hide it and have been doing so for a decade so i've had a lot of practice

All gringos do is rape, steal land, molest children, shoot up schools.

>Yeah dude I'm sure your life is rough and the fact that you can't get your shit together is other people's fault that you werent even alive to meet kek. Keep blaming others and being the victim your whole life while conforming to black stereotypes of low IQ and violence
I'm not blaming whites for anything, I'm just saying you all are completely deserving of the hate you all get. I ride around and get my dick sucked by white opiate addicts to benefit from your epidemic. That's all your "people" are good for.

As blacks are 13% off the population yet account for 50% of violent crime, I'd say you deserve all the hate you get as well friendo

I assume everyone is racist but says they aren't regardless of skin color. Hasn't not been accurate yet.
You're a fucking retard if you think someone isn't racist or that racism is inherently bad. It's on the level of believing there's more than two genders.

>calls others low iq
>believes in da joos
lmao dude

muslims enslaved anyone, even in the 1700s

Only the really stupid ones with a victim mentality and flawed collectivist views.