Does it infuriate you to see someone born after 1999 on the internet?

Does it infuriate you to see someone born after 1999 on the internet?

Attached: 1560111799094.jpg (503x491, 32K)

Nah because everyone I know was born 2000 or later. We are the master race

Yes.
t.98.

tfw 1987 user.
I remember when people born in the 90s were almost nonexistent online. The first one I ever met was a 10 year old in 2001. He was bullied by a lot of people on the site (who were born around the 1983 to 1985 range), but he was a nice kid.

Attached: Cat loli drinking coffee.png (930x930, 1.33M)

Name one cultural significant thing about the 00s? I'll wait

Rise of the internet.

>Rise
More like the internet just got faster...
Just leeching off something that was already a thing in the 90s

not really, they changed the definition of millenial a g a i n so I'm condsidered a boomer technically. Who fucking cares anymore, why does anyone care about anything at all.

Much better video games music movies and lifestyles.

Not even going to argue each of those wrong claims, cause it's an opinion and subjective.
None of those are in the slightest "cultural significances
When you think of the 70,80,90s, You can think of a clear picture of what they were about.
The 00s had jack shit. All you got is muh internet is faster now.

Everything went to shit post 00

Attached: .jpg (636x950, 169K)

There's a bit of variation depending on what you live, but there is no comparing the prevalence of the internet in the 1990s to where it was by the end of the 2000s. 1990s internet was, for the vast majority of people, something you used to check your email and occasionally help with school. Nothing more than that. In my area (rural Tennessee), it didn't even reach that status until around 2001, the year I turned 14. Prior to that, the people of my hometown thought of the internet as some weird thing that would never catch on and that only nerds used.

No social media. No video streaming. Much, much smaller use of things like online shopping, online schooling, and online banking (only 0.4 of US households used online banking in December 1999, which skyrocketed to 31 percent by the end of 2004). In terms of leaving a footprint on society, there is absolutely no comparison whatsoever between the "I check my email sometimes and look stuff up for school reports once every few months" world of 1999 and the "everyone is addicted to YouTube, Facebook, and is glued to their smartphone" world of 2009.

The 00s had 9/11. It also had the emergence of memes.

Like I said basically "muh internet"

... which isn't a small change at all. It's actually a collection of dozens and dozens of changes that span from mild to moderate to major.

Everything got much better after 2005. Im glad that boomers are angry about living in current year tho

It infuriates me when some girl born in 2008 says Euphoria is her favorite fucking show in the comments section of YouTube. I'm not even fucking kidding.

Attached: 223f11a3830814ca7e994faff3fc6ad9aefee589.jpg (1200x600, 428K)

Things we listed are literally culture you retard. What more do you want?

Attached: apugame.jpg (255x197, 9K)

>we piggybacked off something you guys already invented,
>WE CHANGED IT SO, IT'S OURS
Mhmm

Attached: zoomer celebration.gif (480x269, 1.88M)

Christ. the world has gone to shit

>Getting mad about a subjective opinion. Get off my board you oldfag

Attached: 1567691702931.png (1593x1418, 252K)

Euphoria is a based show

Do you even know what Euphoria is about you fucksack

Subhuman detector going haywire

Attached: 1568067117912.jpg (327x300, 63K)

Nah. It use to, but phones really fucked it all up for everyone. At least before phoneposting was a thing, getting online was a task. You'd have to sit down and actually use the computer much like everyone here is doing. It deterred a lot of people from spending ample time on it. Now, with phones, they can fuck everything up whenever they want.

t. oldfaggot

Drink your water zuccberger

I don't but you getting mad about someone liking something is pretty funny.

Attached: wine.jpg (528x492, 39K)

Okay, to put it in perspective. Imagine a preteen reading DeSade and fangirling over it. Also I'm not literally infuriated but the emphasis does indicate how disgusted I feel about modern parenting standards.

Uh... what. I'm 32. The 2000s were my teen years and early twenties. I'm not a Zoomer. I honestly have no clue what you're talking about. I know the limitations of 90s internet because I was there. We got an internet connection in 1998 when I was a fifth grader. And why do the 1990s, and Millennials, get credit for 'inventing' the internet? The internet was invented in the 1960s by the Silent Generation and the G.I. Generation. Even literal Baby Boomers were too young to be involved with its origins.

Culturally speaking, I would say the 2000s changed things up more than any other decade. The internet changed the very nature of one's home. Before, home was just a place to rest and recharge. You had to go out into the world to actually get anything accomplished. Now, home is a base of operations where you can get many things done. Schooling, banking, work, publishing books, designing and publishing videogames, buying groceries and electronics, getting your gas filled up.

>The smart phone
>Youtube
>Americas first black president
>The Zombie movie craze
>Denim Skirts
>Silly Bands
>The Lord of the rings films started
>The OG Spider-Man trilogy started
>Kanye West
>The rise of Melodic rap
>Sound Cloud

and if your about to say "Muh internet" just remember the creator of paper can't take credit for every book ever written

>smart phone
Not any more useful than palm sized computers.
>youtube
How is killing all creativity and ambition in favor of a consolidated monopoly good.
>americas first black president
How is the color of a persons skin relevant.
>movies
>fashion
>fads
>movies
>movies
>average musican
>zoomer garbage
>zoomer garbage

t. 2000 zoomer harbinger

You're dumb as a brick

Honestly no
time flies so much that you forget that people age
>6th Gen of Gaming, aka the best gen
>Internet was born
this place was born in 2003

The 00's were a great time. Not to be born, though. As they'd have barely any memories of it, and weren't old enough to make anything of it. 00's babies grew up during the 10's, which as we all know has been the shittest decade in modern life.

Because muh onions boys and social media?

2000s Anime

This
I envy people born in the late 80s and early 90s who got to experience 2000s gaming when it was new and seeing the 2000s anime when they were new.
They also had the better college life too

Not really. Fags who were teenagers in the 2000s were mostly shit. I remember when Shane Dawson and RWJ were popular and they were everywhere and they were cancer. MySpace was also shit.
The internet is dead now anyway and nothing new will happen on it. Zoomers are not even a problem.

Shit economy
Shit politics
Shit culture
Humanity literally went backwards about 50 years in just one decade, the only thing progressed was technology for us to slave over