Mgtow and cucks are symptoms of feminism polarizing men...

Mgtow and cucks are symptoms of feminism polarizing men. Instead of fighting we should come together and work on a solution to fix women instead of arguing about which way is better for dealing with terrible women. Neither of those groups are getting nice women which is what they really want. They're selling because of feminism. Why are we allowing women to divide us? Don't join either group.

Attached: 1568124158857.jpg (690x920, 57K)

Settling *

The only solution is for betas to stop funding these whores

>another "you/we need to "fix" women" thread
yawn

This is the only answer. It won't happen though because betas are scum of the Earth.

i'll be honest - i'm beta at my best. hell, maybe even an omega. but i refuse to become an orbiter and yes, there were attempts from women to make me spin around her.

Most MGTOW will tell you that MGTOW shouldint become a lifestyle.

MGTOW is just redpilling men on female nature. After that its up to YOU to develop your own code and principals to follow.

The actual issue are cucks and male feminists.

The solution is simple. Stop funding Ethots, Stop liking insta thot posts and stop using dating apps. Reclaim your masculinity and focus on your purpose while only making time for women who actually mean something to you.

Okay, but how do we change the culture/society? Why are so many men falling into this trap? Shaming them for being betas will not work, so what's the approach?

Honestly, women don't need fixing. Men need fixing. When men indulge shitty women they promote it. Feminism is a history of men giving women power. And how do you stop men from indulging dodgy women?

How do you stop men giving thousands to every instagram/patreon hoe? Even people on Jow Forums used to worship people like Lauren Southern despite her book reading like a toddler wrote it.

it isn't even a left vs right issue. The internet has just helped people get desperate in their search for pussy. From Pajeet asking for bobs and vagene to guys helping feminist politics.

MGTOW is the most pathetic group to ever exist. The ethos of independence is great. But in practice? It is a bunch of people moaning about women online.

If you want to be financially and socially independent? Do it. But being truly independent means that you don't whine about it every day online.

mgtow makes sense if you're one of those older divorced guys, but those guys don't make up a sizable portion of mgtowers. mgtow is mostly filled with guys that lost the game a long time ago but they've adopted the "you can't fire me, i quit" mentality and give themselves a pat on the back for being 'alpha'
they're just losers that larp as alphas, just like most of those red pill groups that can't accept they're just genetic failures.

You will never change shit. Before discord and "orbiting" there were/are strip clubs. I used to date/live with a stripper. Her and her stripper friends held the men that paid them in SUCH DISDAIN. If you pay a stripper, I can almost guarantee that they'll NEVER fuck you. Never. I imagine its the same for orbiters and e-girls. There always have been and always will be weak men, men who want to please others, men who care far too much what strangers think. You can't even call them men but this is the main type of male today. Me, I just don't give a fuck. You should do the same.

I use to make MGTOW threads pretty regularly. It's was kinda amusing watching people tell you that you gotta be more macho and live on an island in isolation otherwise you're not a man going your own way the first couple times. Everyone has their "no true scotsman" about it. Most posters just want to sit around bitching about feminism, I don't give a shit about fixing women. I really only care about myself. Ship already sunk, women and children got evacuated. Men get to sink or swim.
That and most jokes about women don't translate puns well. Why do women like to collect so many shoes? Because their a bunch of soul sucking succubus'.

There is no real approach honestly. Were talking about educating millions of men. Many of them who dont mind having a women rule them thanks to media.

The approach starts with you and me. We have to improve and teach those who WANT to know about the red pill. This feels like a problem that will take generations to fix. Espiceially since zoomers are fucked already.

Thread filled with cucks

>Men need fixing
there is no fixing this. the men who are successful with women have absolutely no desire to accept something like the blackpill, because they want to believe it's the effort they put into getting girls that makes them successful rather than them just being born a certain way.

it's very difficult to blackpill beta simps, no one likes hearing they lost before they even started the race and there isn't much hope for some people. that is a miserable existence.

theres no fixing it

And you're the biggest one.

I was more referring to men giving women things. That is what needs fixing.

>red pill
larping as an alpha doesn't make you an alpha. it's disingenuous and delusional. online dating made the red pill completely irrelevant, it's 10 years out of date.

Who cares if they're educated about it? If they want to have a relationship with them being treated as a door matt then they deserve it.
You should probably try reading the book called "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress". Maybe it'll change your mind a bit about it. Survival of the fittest to their environment. Females are the evolutionary selectors of mating barring things like rape. The guy doesn't really get a choice till after they decide. Anyway the point in the book touches on is that typically men can't get past doing basic shit like "white knighting", and the ones that don't put up with that crap go extinct.
I think maybe reading about it in context from the book might open your eyes a bit that you're sort of "white knighting" from a black pill perspective. Claims about women not being happy but needing their little happy dopamine boost from getting tingles and chad. Have you considered that is what makes them happy? What do you care about making them happy for, gotta fight that battle to be the white knight right?

They got you user. They got you good.

I assume you mean the feminist agenda?
Why would you want to get cucked into a traditional relationship and have a wife that doesn't work or isn't capable of educating their own kids?
My standards are way too high for most females because I had a lot of positive female examples to look at growing up. I'm not going to keep them like a pet, they ought and do whatever's best for them on their own judgement about that.
From your perspective, what they do isn't good. They seem to be doing better than fine for themselves at it though. That's a beta white knight outlook on things though wanting to protect them and manage everything for them. Why don't you just become their personal butler and lick their shoes while you're at it?