Tell me user, would you date her? Do you think his opinion is justified or do you think he's in the wrong?

Tell me user, would you date her? Do you think his opinion is justified or do you think he's in the wrong?

Attached: witch gf.jpg (1218x960, 488K)

She actually sounds pretty interesting. I'd date her.

She sounds pretty based to me.

Better than a girl with no interests, sounds like you could talk to her about her hobbies for hours

Weird but cute in a "lmao I'm soo quirky lolll" kinda way but still cute. Certainly better than "partying"

As long as she's just into weird shit and not actually a psychopath, sure.

That is an unironic medival witch

Would stay away at best, deus vult at worst

Attached: 1552849307812.png (369x506, 360K)

2 3 an 4 are based pls be my drug synth gf

also
>she does stuff that isn't related to her job!!11!
normiepilled

Hell yeah I'd date her. I'd take anything at this point. That being said, she sounds super interesting.

Attached: 1521.png (254x274, 76K)

Seems like a really interesting high tier person. Definitely not for the likes of the I like anime/vidya vault that I'm locked away in.

I would in an heartbeat.
I thought it would be some slutty or stupid stuff but she has the same interests than me.
Except for the taxidermy part but I wouldn't mind if we make a shed specially for it.

>tfw no uglycute gf with slightly crazy hobbies

She probably murders all her bfs.

I cannot imagine having such a lack of testosterone to be intimidated by any of that, but then again I am into some weird shit and guns myself. It would at the very least be refreshing to see someone that is not just a carbon copy basic bitch.

She sounds fucking amazing

>grows poisonous plants
>has a chemlab
>lots of medicine books along with plant books
>some of those are 100% certain to contain information about poison making
Am i the only one who thinks that she's secretly a killer/psycho?

That's some dope ass hobbies

What a basedboy faggot, scared of some fucking BONES did this queer ever eat some fucking chicken wings or ribs

I'd date her. They sound like interesting hobbies. That's intellectual stimulation right there.

sounds like paracelsus

>all the incels saying they'd date her

You think shed give any of you losers even a second glance? You're racist, misogynistic, stupid, too lazy to finish

what the fuck how come this guy gets a dope ass witch gf that he hates and i get nothing

Attached: 1523559844188.jpg (500x500, 26K)

she sounds really cool, i would date her, i like hunting so i could bring her shit to skin and take the bones

is that guy joking, that girl sounds fucking awesome and totally marry material

>tfw no qt pagan healer gf
ungrateful norman scum

Attached: 1538070542014.jpg (399x489, 20K)

Outside of picking up roadkill, which I guess would be normal if you lived in the Sun Belt maybe, the rest of that seems emblemetic of an actually interesting person. Why an interest in medicine and chemistry is weird is beyond me. The guy posting seems boring as fuck (you can't like something unless you use it!)

Even tanning hides isn't that strange, and I get the idea that she might not actually be picking up literal roadkill given the poster's hysterics about otherwise normal interests. Although if it is roadkill maybe she should pick up an interest in hunting or something.

A woman wrote this about herself trying to sound cool and "not like the other girls" when every bitch ever does these things.

She sounds like a fantastically interesting and well-developed person. Assuming she's not too far off the deep end mentally; (literal Psycho/Socio) I would absolutely love to go live innawoods or just a rural place with her and have several kids. How this turbo normie wasn't scared off by her is beyond me, and why she would date such a person shall forever be a mystery.

mister bombastik

She's a practicing witch.
Dude is a retard, I'd date her.

How many women do you know irl who do these things? Or maybe I should ask just how many women do you know irl?

Imagine being THIS assblasted. Who hurt you so bad?

I know myself and my coworkers. I do all of these things and so do they. It's the only common ground we can find. You can tell by the tone. It's slightly complimentary while trying to masquerade as being appalled.

You and your coworkers all sew, collect rocks, garden, collect roadkill, and keep poisonous plants? Ok.

This chick is totally a serial killer would probably put up with everything except collecting dead animals that is pretty nasty

> Sew
Try to get out of elementary school without it being shoved down your throat.
> Collect rocks
What you don't believe in the healing power of crystals?
> Collect roadkill
You mean bones for carving jewelry like females have done since before we were able to write as a species?
> Keep poisonous plants
Poison is the feminine method of murder, herbalism and psuedo-witchcraft have always been feminine hobbies since the dawn of time. New age shit is popular and basic as fuck.
What did you write the OP pic in the hopes of feeling like you were desirable by reading responses or something?

what the fuck is wrong with that faggot?
she sounds more interesting than 99% of women
would date

Okay man, congratulations on being a witch gf. Retard.

The only thing that bothers me here is the poisonous plants. Everything else makes her seem intelligent and interesting.

>tfw no potion/poison maker gf
>ywn hunt animals for her so she doesn't need to pick up a rotting carcass on the road
>ywn receive herbal remedies from her when you get sick
>ywn watch her make poison with her plants
Why live?

>no Reanimator gf
I am mad

Ha! I was right! Fun fun fun! Wanna be friends, Witch of Attention Seeking? I think another robot witch would be funner to talk to.

This I would much rather date this girl than some thot that says shit like pic related

Attached: NPC Women.jpg (1200x1200, 379K)

Well, she does keep them in cages with a warning label to study them and know not to use them. Last thing you need is her giving you some tea and going "I found this strange plant out in the woods, user but it makes great tasting tea!"

She's either part of the 0.1% or she's a textbook yandere that brews her own poison mixes.

I'd use my own intuition on that, if she seems like a decent person I'd definitely date her. If I start to think she might be obsessed with death or something I'd probably gtfo.

C'moooon let's be friends! People only insult my intelligence when I do that thing, but I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I just wanted you to know you're visible and if *I* saw it all kinds of people did.

All the herbalism stuff is super cool on it's own. It's the roadkill element that's the issue, it wouldn't be nearly so creepy if she was a hunter and liked to use everything or something like that but there's something about just collecting dead things for the sake of it that's really disturbing and speaks to a fascination and romanticizing of death. In light of that information the poisons which on their own seems really cool and come across as a historical interest in an esoteric subject becomes pretty terrifying instead. She's clearly intelligent and probably quite interesting to talk to and spend time with but she also seems unstable. Overall serial killer vibes or at the very least might poison you if hou break her heart. I'd get the fuck away.

I promise I am way nicer than than my posts make me seem. I'm just shitty at talking to people on account of being a robot.
Those female co-worker that I can't find common ground with except on basic things like shitting and eating? They're only nice to me because I rose so high in the ranks by being autistically good at my job.
C'mon! You're obviously cognizant. I love that.

Oh, user, you're drunk! Time to go home.

Bones and deconposing animals fascinated me since I was a kid

Am I a sicko?

I'm a medical student so I'd get along very well with a girl like that.
Also the "vultering" thing isn't that much different from men who hunt and skin their kills. Like I said, I'm a med student so I've skinned human cadavers before, so a little roadkill ain't gonna freak me out.

Nah it's fucking weird. We found out that one kid in our friend group who was a little weird was doing it and he got immediately ostracized.
This girl is literal serial killer material. She keeps lethal poisons in her basement bro.

The only red flag I see is the roadkill thing. Not my kind of girl but she seems cool. Probably ugly though.

So you're telling me my options are
>qt witch doctor gf
>I die
I'm not spotting the downside here user. That's win/win.

>leaves her
>dies one week later whilst having a heavy diarrhea attack

No. I'm not the hunting type but it's fun because you get to go out and HUNT the animal down, kill it and then eat it. It's a lot different than picking up animal carcasses and hanging them on your wall. It might be a harmless hobby but it's a gross one.

100% she is pretty similar to my ex except she isnt a ftm tranny

Fuck so many stupid niggers ITT
You NEVER stick your dick in crazy

I would rather stick my dick in crazy than let crazy continue to stick its dick in me.

>woman who's not a vapid whore and actually has hobbies and interest for things for once
>probably has some weird ass fetishes she might want to try with you

She sounds perfect, original OP is a faggot

wtf, this sounds like a girl version of me, i'd love a gf like this

What the fuck, fuck this piece of shit, where can I get an alchemist gf?
Sounds interesting and like she has an actual brain in her head.

Attached: 1534718341676.jpg (500x866, 76K)

she sounds like someone I'd meet in highschool that didnt have alot of friends but grew up to be that person everyone remembers fondly.

I would bang her while massaging poison ivy all over her pussy and my dick. That'd be a pretty big turn on and I could have a good memory to fap to when the itching starts.