The Matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game world/environment for the rest of your days

>The Matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game world/environment for the rest of your days

Which game location do you pick and what do you do with your life?

Attached: Ob-Anvil01-Large.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

ocarina of time
i'll adventure everywhere and be bros with Link if i ever come across him

Attached: 3009532-gameplay28ocarinaoftime29.png (1280x960, 1.19M)

>tfw no Gerudo femdom gf

Attached: 1200px-Nabooru36.png (1200x2710, 1.88M)

the last city from destiny

Attached: 400px-Cayde-6.PNG.png (400x375, 213K)

>ywn amaze a Gerudo princess with the size of your sword or something
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Riju sees it.png (654x568, 567K)

No one said anything about unreleased games so:

Cyberpunk 2077 - I would immediately do everything in my ability to work towards the goal of immortalizing my body and/or mind.

I would also choose Anvil and would be an alchemist.

Either cyberpunk 2077 or elite dangerous. It's always been my dream to be a space trucker

Attached: R8J7Tn6y2La5FBsWcHW6pT-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

OP pic but in Allswell/lake Rumare area

Attached: Aleswell Scarecrow.jpg (1920x1080, 737K)

are there any modern old-timey farm villages like this with internet?
eurofags you're up

Living as a farmer in Stardew Valley would be pretty nice

No contest. I may not be able to become a cyborg or something but it would be worth it.

Attached: 6520D19F-48D9-4B19-961C-77AE5D6D377F.png (1199x732, 1016K)

STALKER is good because it's just normal world but you can go to fucked up fantasy ukraine to make some cash and adventure

Oblivion or Skyrim are also good picks, i could semi-safely experience a magical world as a rancher fending off trolls and bandits, would definitely pick them over STALKER assuming OP means you have to experience the main setting of the game and can't just leave the area its set it

just realised i could go find some abandoned dwemmer ruins or something and just live in there forever and potentially live off whatever bandits/adventurers have on them when they die to my traps

no witcher and might and magic bros? rage and gothic are also decent options

the Witcher so I can fuck Nilfgaardian noble ladies

I'm really partial to Vana'Diel but the places in Oblivion would be a much more comfy place to "live". I'd probably do alchemy and sell potions while studying the gods and divinity there.

In Stalker you would not even have to go to Ukraine, canonically speaking the Zone is expanding every time an emission occurs and there are already areas in places like Afghanistan exactly like it. The Zone would literally engulf the entire planet.

Bump
STALKER, especially shadow of chernobyl (Call of Pripryat was good but, just something about the CNPP makes it better) would be gr8.
Hide out and make a base, maybe recruit some guys and go artifact hunting / bandit killing. Keep the peace and so on.
Possibly try to get to the centre of the zone at some point

Attached: 1518211715371.jpg (2322x1205, 563K)

brutal
make a company building bunkers and become rich, making your own mega bunker and allow women to enter and have your own harem

I'll just create my own game with unlimited possibilities.

RapeLay but set in Europe or North America

Attached: 890678-c243925package.jpg (480x480, 28K)

assuming it's a fully interactive world that's at least somewhat realistic and not just you being poorly imported into the game, probably New Vegas

You're already in The Matrix; when you die your soul goes back to the origin and you slot into another "game". Your goal is to ascend enough in terms of awareness to perceive higher-level simulations until you reunite with and become God.

Everything is a simulation emanating from the source.

Attached: 05a51b7104a34bdb2ababe0249cb6961.jpg (989x1400, 185K)

but that isn't a game. It's an idea for a game, unless you can show me your game with infinite possibilities

stardew valley. Assuming you take the place of the player, I'd get the farm, but if not I'd just be homeless and dig through the trash for food. Also the weird parts like no aging and the voices when it rain make it seem like the town is in a timeloop, so that's fun.

For me? It's Dark Souls, Firelink Shrine.

Attached: 1567941869113.jpg (640x360, 117K)