Would you date a slutty anorexic schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself and writes haikus and drinks a litre of...

would you date a slutty anorexic schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself and writes haikus and drinks a litre of vodka every day?

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 9K)

>would you date a girli
yes

I would date anyone if it means I could feel love....

the thing that unironically kills it for me is "slutty". everything else on that list can be worked on, a wrecked bonding mechanism cannot

everything else is perfect but the cutting thing cancels all out

i think im so fucked in the head that bpd crazy girls are the only types of girls that i can ever see myself falling in love with

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Go fucking die you whore. I'm so sick you dumb shit on my site, giving people false hope. Make the world a better place and go rope.

>love
>BPD
Pick one, user.

>anorexic schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself and writes haikus and drinks a litre of vodka every day
yes yes yes

>slutty
no

>would you date a slutty anorexic schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself and writes haikus and drinks a litre of vodka every day?
no

user, love yourself. BPD, cutting, anorexia, promiscuity, and alcohol abuse can all be resolved. There's a better life waiting for you beyond that teenage shit.

>would you date a slutty anorexic schizophrenic girl with BPD who cuts herself and writes haikus and drinks a litre of vodka every day?
where do i sign up

Attached: 1559965898941.jpg (818x720, 38K)

That would be lovely
But I really can't have that
I wrote a haiku

Yes but only if you cheat on me

Oh and cut me

fuck off chloe
oregano

I would if you were a boy and not slutty
also it depends on the nature of your schizophrenia
we could go ana together

I love skinny girls, so, yeah, if you can put up with my shit and my small dick I can put up with your crazy shit too. We can be violently co-dependant together.

Never. Life is hard enough.

Youre retarded because bpd dont even care about you, they just use you then dispose of you. You might as well donate all your money to a twitch thot.

Obviously I would, you fucking bitch. You knew the answer was yes. Congrats on playing on easy mode.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x720, 41K)

Not him, but i'd do the same to them, so, even stevens man.