Ever notice how traps are more feminine than women? Especially Asian ones?

Ever notice how traps are more feminine than women? Especially Asian ones?

Attached: 1FB937FF-4796-4978-89BF-A9C5B5E6A7A4.png (868x1000, 673K)

Threadly reminder that latinas are the best traps and my gf is proof of that.

Attached: 1564133380406.jpg (1023x996, 148K)

no, but thats probably because of their manly penis

>Ever notice how traps are more feminine than women?
No, but I don't know any traps

But hung femboys are awesome.

Attached: C965869D-5FB6-42AC-B912-643BCE252E5A.png (823x1255, 895K)

Just what happens when women think they can be a man and men have become weakened enough they consider themselves women.

look man, i love traps and i love feminine penises, but we all know youre wrong. its okay, women have a head start on being girly, just dont lie to me like this

>my gf is best
I mean you're welcome to feel that way personally, but if you come here with that claim you better provide pics of her gaping anus.

No thanks, not a cuck.

Attached: sample_2e74d0d87425313c7d29456a7ab48e2d.jpg (850x1272, 281K)

Can I be a convincing femboy if I have a handsome face, longish hair, 5'8" 142 lbs (slightly muscly)? I'm 8" so I'm hung, I keep my nether regions shaved all the time and I'm alright with shaving or sugar waxing everything else. I've been thinking about crossdressing to take cute photos lately but if I look silly I think it'd just depress me.

based for fucking bumping

Speak for yourself, roasties are fucking finished desu

Um sweaty it's called a clitty

>Threadly reminder that latinas are the best traps and my gf is proof of that.
Based

Attached: 1517714585861.gif (500x384, 1.2M)

>met a cute latino boi in a steam thread
>lives near me
>we start chattng
>he eventually asks me if I want to be his bf in a really cute way
>over time starts joking about traps and stuff
>eventually says he used to think about cross dressing a lot and buy cute clothes but lost interest because no bf to dress up for
>start encouraging him to try it again
>he buys some cute stuff and sends pics
>now we're talking about meeting up and he wants me to fuck him/take his virginity while he cosplays astolfo in a skirt

Attached: 1564818960447.jpg (390x390, 71K)

im jealous, i wish I had a white bf
t.latino

Your story is almost completely the same to mine lol

Do it, it'll be the best thing you've ever done. If you pursue a relationship, I'll let you know now they're great at cuddling and cooking.

Attached: 1551459048477.png (430x763, 238K)

>If you pursue a relationship
I fully plan to he's honestly amazing, we stay up with each other every night on voice chat and text each other all day at work, it's the happiest I've been in forever

Attached: 1563109659184.jpg (300x420, 24K)

you do realize you are gay right. And he is not your girlfriend but your boyfriend

Yeah I literally said he, can you not read or something?

Attached: 1554252641031.jpg (907x778, 72K)

If you can actually find the traps, then yes, they're adorable.
Most of what you'll come across are sissies and crossdressers though.
>tfw no qt traps near me

traps literally are just crossdressers, if they identify as female they're a tranny, stop letting trannies steal words

No. Traps pass as a girl and will fool (trap) you into thinking they are one.
Crossdressers and sissies are clearly men that just put on girl clothes.

I mean, you are comparing people who are actively trying to look and act feminine to modern women

Attached: 2999267.jpg (1500x2600, 714K)

Trannies are traps if they pass, the terms aren't mutually exclusive.

Good luck, user, you're making the right choice. I talk to my gf all day, even at work because I can't get enough. I have a feeling things will turn out similarly for you.

Attached: ws5k6qpwvgq21.png (1196x752, 21K)

How old are you guys?
Im 21 and I still dont have a bf :(

I'm 23, he's my first bf and same with him

27, my gf is 26. There's still time, don't worry. I think the potential for finding a lifelong partner on Jow Forums is very understated.

Cute latino boi best boi

I lost my virginity to a tranny last night i came real fast but it kinda grossed me out I think I just wanted to cum and get out of there. The hair didnt feel like a womans and there was deft a dude smell behind the perfume. I would not recommend.

Traps are literally never more feminine than women. Kill yourself discord tranny

t. roastie orbiter

Fuck off with your discord boogeyman

>women can wear jeans and a t-shirt and be photographed at the worst angle in the most unflattering lighting
>still appear female
>compensating for this deficiency by employing ideal lighting, angles and a ludicrous caricature of female apparel makes men more feminine than naturally female presenting women
lol

Attached: thinking.jpg (746x752, 54K)

Keep attacking your selfmade strawman, orbiter.

WiII do, hon

Attached: lmao.gif (360x346, 170K)

21, never been in a relationship, probably never will
I don't think I can put that much trust and love in someone and risk the possibility of them either getting bored with me/fall out of love or betray me

You sound pretty cute. Really two things will determine your cuteness. 1 your waist to hip ratio and 2 how long your midface is. Post pics tho.

Ummm I'm thinking this is a based post

There is no strawman, you trannies are just disgusting and need to get the fuck off our board

Stop samefagging, bitter incel

Why are there so many trans Latinos?

They were literally made for it.

I have a small lower torso and my hips are a bit bigger. I definitely have that johnny bravo "v shape" going on though where my upper torso is wider than normal. If I put on some frilly clothing back when I was 110 lbs I doubt anyone would've known I was a guy, at least from below the chest.
I think I might do it for my girlfriend and then "accidentally" suggest posting the pictures sometime. I'm very narcissistic and like it when people say how good I look. Crossdressing and getting that response while my girlfriend demeans me would be so hot.