Oi Leaf cunts

Oi Leaf cunts

Tell me about Vancouver

Attached: vancouver-630x420.jpg (630x420, 83K)

It's expensive and there's alot of chinks

Too expensive

ching chong bing bong my name mi bong

Like 30% based on demographics stats.

How does it stack up to other major north american cities?

I've been tehre a few times and like a small townhouse goes for like $600,000-1.5mil in Vancouver proper. Really beautiful though.

Work's putting me up in a hotel for a month, don't have to worry about real estate - it's a nice point of reference though

Warmest city in Canada. Most aesthetic

Attached: 24117851347_b20b5aa9e0_b.jpg (1024x683, 515K)

Also visit in July-September, best times to visit because there is no rain and most daily highs hit 25-29c. Nights are cold though, kinda desert like because of low humidity and all the grass gets a scorched yellow.

Also, because it's in the 49th parallel, the summer days are really long. Now, there is a daylight until 10pm as the sun sets at about 9:10. Latest is 9:25 in June 21. The twilights also last really long all year round so I love to enjoy the twilight and looking at the colour of the sky behind in mountains, it's the most beautiful thing.

Also it never snows in the winter so don't worry about snow. Only once or twice a year (typically once in early January and once in late February). Visit victoria too

Attached: 6309186.jpg (620x400, 100K)

Best city in the world and it's not even close.

But it's expensive and full of chinks.

It's a great city, however probably comparably just as expensive as Melbourne. Our currency exchange rate is almost 1 to 1, so you shouldn't have any hard time adjusting for monopoly money. I would recommend going to Stanley Park. Vancouver Aquarium and BC Place to see some Cruise Ships roll by and Capilano Suspensions bridge in North Vancouver.

I would highly recommend renting a Car and taking a ferry over to Vancouver Island as well and taking the Island Highway, personally one of the most beautiful drives in all of Canada. Vancouver Island has Victoria BC's capital and Some fucking nice beaches. Ferry's run for 35$ per passenger and $60 per car nothing to insane.

I as well forgot to mention that Harbour Air a Sea Plane Company that does commercial and touring for a good price. You'll be able to take a seaplane across the Strait over to the Islands or you can get a whole scenic view of Vancouver's whole area.

Attached: harbour air.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Damn, that actually sounds really great, glad I'm going over in July

Any advice on smaller local stuff? I'll be there for a month with lots of time off the clock to hit up the city. Touristy shit is good, but I'll hopefully have enough time to get around the city in a more casual way.

Highest rate of HIV in the developed world.

Really? Got a Stat?

Never been
>Western Canada

Richmond Night Market (Asian food and cheap merchandise)
Wreck Beach (nudist beach)
Lynn Canyon, doesn't get as much love as Capilano Canyon but also nice
Planetarium
Kitsilano Beach pool
Commodore Ballroom
Movieland Arcade
No 5 Orange strip club
Commercial Drive leftie hangout
2400 Court Motel (iconic neon at night)
Central Park
Simon Fraser University quad
Seabus over to Lonsdale Quay and back
Water taxis on False Creek
Granville Island (art, theatre and restaurants)
I would say Stanley Park and Grouse Mountain and Capilano Canyon but you have probably read about them ad nauseam, they're still great
Walk all the way around Stanley Park (the seawall)
White Spot restaurants (local burgers)

Where is the hotel?

Just around the corner from the stadium

Cheers for the list, I'll be sure to check them out

>Strathcona
Oldest neighbourhoods, full of cute old houses and shit. Kind of like a China town but it's been that way since its inception. Also check out the stratvcona park a little south it's really cool.

>Deer Lake
Check out Deer Lake park in Burnaby. There's a garden nect to Shadbolt centre that is full of rhododendrons and might be interesting if you like flowers. You can also go boating in the lake

>Lynn Canyon
Don't go to Capilano, go to Lynn Canyon. It's free and you can swim, but don't swim because a lot of people die there. Great place to get the full rainforest experience

>Boundary Bay at Tswwassen
Great beach with miles of sand bars, so you can walk for a long time at low tide in the sea on shallow sand. Really good for sand castkes. Same thing at Spanish Banks but Tswwassen is better. Ifyou are going in the summer pick up a box of blueberries at a farm. You can a get like 20lbs for 20$.

>Leeside Skate Park
Legal graffiti and shit

>PNE
Don't go its a rip off

>Fort Langley

Cool museum of the history of Vancouver
And quaint town

>New West

Cool neighbourhood to walk around. Old houses older than Vancouver. I recommend Sapperton and Queens park.

Take the sky train everywhere!

Also the museum of anthropology is really cool. Lots of info on first nations and the building itself is really cool.

Attached: 6.jpg (490x519, 59K)

Attached: 7.gif (340x374, 10K)

Attached: 8.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

Attached: 9.jpg (745x769, 96K)

Attached: 10.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Attached: 11.jpg (700x700, 127K)

Attached: 12.jpg (600x614, 47K)

Attached: 13.png (780x720, 373K)

Attached: 14.jpg (628x443, 81K)

Attached: 15.png (576x432, 218K)

Attached: 16.jpg (223x225, 5K)

Attached: 17.png (712x452, 33K)