As a Mexican, when are we, Mexican robots, gonna team up to kill off nigger immigrants in Mexico...

As a Mexican, when are we, Mexican robots, gonna team up to kill off nigger immigrants in Mexico. I am sick of their shit, and I am sick of this government not doing anything.

Attached: 1566955738705.png (818x434, 134K)

Why are people always making threads like this pretending mexicans and black hate each other. Ever heard of tres migos? Thats right, so shut up LARPer

Attached: 1554259445069.jpg (275x275, 12K)

You have blacks in Mexico?

Attached: Los Angeles, California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

i don't know how to prove it to you, but I am a Mexican. and I hate the niggers in my country. why is that a problem?

yes, in Oaxaca and Guerrero.

Do they fuck your women?

Attached: 1542222148863.webm (426x240, 1.94M)

everybody in Mexico fucks each other's women.

Breed them out of existence, pay them to go back to africa, pay them to not have children, encourage homosexuality and transgederism in their communities, get narcos to kill them

>mexican
>hates blacks
Yeah that's mexican alright, white leftists think that all poor brown people sing songs and hold hands all day
>esta bien es Guatemala, porque si no, va a ser Guatepeor
Callate y me da tu dinero, racista

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (199x253, 9K)

i wish chileans would unite to get rid of niggers.

I see a coup on the way. Not even shitposting. The army and the Marines are itching for it because our commie-in-chief's incompetence is killing them and he laughs about it. Add the niggers and central shitmericans to that and soon, before his term is over, you'll get your wish and more.

Estamos cagaos wn, de todos los mas piola son los haitianos, pero no soporto a los Colombia ni los Venezuela.
>Inb4 tiene que acepta

Attached: 1_zPnKGiiio5vJEnTyqD63ZA.jpg (1050x884, 280K)

bruh, los haitianos son asquerosos, una vez iba en el metro y se sentaron en los dos asientos al lado mio y empezaron a hablar (gritar) su idioma sucio y degenerado, poniendo sus cochinas manos en mi hombro.
legit la experiencia mas aterradora de mi vida

What the fuck why would anyone immigrate to a shithole like Mexico in the first place? I thought the whole point was to run away from places like that, not go to them. That's why so many spics are trying to break into America.

No son tan terribles, es decir, son gritones y huelen algo mal pero son medianamente respetuosos y piola. Los otros ql tienen actitudes de mierda para todo, no me gustan.
>don't be a fag, fag

Attached: IMG_20190806_014754.jpg (1058x677, 227K)

Chupales la verga ya de una vez. Tienen que irse. TODOS.

What a disgusting monkey language

Trying way too hard. Feels good that my mere existence makes you seethe.

Imagine being this dumb in general.

Can you actually imagine not thinking beyond an edgy middle schoolers way of thinking?

>chupales la verga
And now i realize you are at most 20 yrs old and prolly an stinky otaku
Se dice chupa el pico, guaton teton, dejen de hablar como mexicanos
Go get shot at your local public school Bryan

Attached: 1567309279906.jpg (592x443, 40K)

Los negros son negros, sin importar de donde vengan

It's common sense. You move from shithole to first world nation. Not shithole to shithole. Those niggers are trading getting burned in tires for getting chainsawed by the cartel. I'm just trying to understand the mindset.

Im no spic, but ill join ya. fuck niggers

>Google this to see if it's true
>It's true
>Also find this
>Lovecraft's first poem that was not self-published appeared in a local newspaper in 1912. Called "Providence in 2000 A.D.," the poem envisioned a future where proper people of English heritage were displaced by immigrants.

Based, man was ahead of his time.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (400x518, 27K)

Good ol' H.P hated niggers with all his hearth

When you make a racial profiling cartel faggot.

Anyone with self respect does.

wrong thread retarded poltard

>Yeah that's mexican alright, white leftists think that all poor brown people sing songs and hold hands all day
This my grandpa before he died openly called people niggers and said nigger often

no not really.
especially since narcs and shit

They are probably doing it in secret.

Fellow Mexicans, Americans, and all robots over the world.
We shall kill immigrated niggers.

Looks rather prescient to me.

Attached: London.webm (480x270, 1.92M)

if there's one thing to be afraid of, it's the cartel and shit.
they can do it in secret, but it would eventually be figured out. and like one user said. they traded being burned in tires just to be beheaded.

If you really need to hate anyone you already know who, the worthless mexican vermin that can't live in peace and have to fuck up everyone else's lives. I'm sure you are familiar with them and that we can't really place all the blame on them but DAMN, I'd take a lot of afrodescendants, be it american blacks or african WITH A CLEAN CRIME RECORD otherwise it defeats the purpose, and trade them in for these fucking cockroaches.

Attached: 1565795761323.jpg (184x184, 14K)

t. CHI

they didn't "immigrate" there on their own terms moron

Has it ever occurred to you there are bigger shitholes than mexico? They usually cross over to mexico then try to get into the US. If all else fails they can stay in mexico which is a shithole but not the worst one. Not like the US isnt also a gigantic shithole

>team up to kill off nigger immigrants in Mexico.
It'd be badass to see this on the news.

you need to lead by example and start a revolution