I recently had the chance to meet with one of my old school day bullies...

I recently had the chance to meet with one of my old school day bullies. We were in line at a Home Depot and he recognized me.

He treated me as a friend and seemed to think we were nice in high school. He actually wanted to get my number and go out for a drink sometime.

This is the man who as a kid broke my nose and ran over me with his bike.

Are normies this cruel or are they forgetful?

Attached: 5EC8C3C4-A41D-4457-B4AC-B8F502659423.jpg (1049x1050, 252K)

he prob feels bad about it

dude school shit doesn't matter, get over it.

Acting nice now doesn't mean you have to forgive him for what he did. I hope I never run into my old bullies.

You should break his nose and run him over with a car. It pisses me off we let bullies get away with this

He remembered school how he wanted to. He remembered all the great times he had with his friends, the parties, the girls, enjoying life. Some small little incident where he beat up a stupid geek who "was asking for it" and "deserved it" probably hasn't crossed his mind in years.

He might have felt bad for treating you that way and thinks you two can hang out and reminisce what was good about school. It is quite possible that he regrets it, but it never affected him in the way it affected you. The guy certainly doesn't want to be cruel but the bullying times won't keep him up at night asking himself why he acted that way.

the shit has broken you and you have allowed it to continue doing so
forget about that normie, he has no remorse
he still has power over you if you let his treatment of you hold you back
>t. bloomer who has long finished schooling

The thing that you need to understand is that while he had a big impact on your life, he probably doesn't think much of what he did to you, and in fact may have believe that you were friends and the bullying was just "boys being boys". Basically, he was the main antagonist in your story, but you were a shitty side character in his.

Either that or he wants to make fun of you in front of his friends to make himself look better, people usually don't change that much when they grow up.

Attached: 1520656899423.jpg (666x666, 666K)

This is what I'm thinking as well.

OP, if you go out for drinks with him he might actually apologize and try to make things rights, you might even come out of it with a new friend. People change, especially from who they were as teenagers.
Of course you don't actually owe him anything at all, you handled your encounter with him maturely, that's more than he probably deserves.

SCHOOL SHIT DEFINED ME

This

School bullies move on, their victims dont

He's forgetful and stupid. He's remembering all the great times he had with you, but doesn't realize you didn't share his enjoyment.

Just let it go, and maybe be friends with him. You're peers now.

Are we really peers? The bully and the
kid he broke the nose of?

you should take up on his offer, then excuse yourself to the bathroom, sneak out, and cut his car/bike's brakes

are you retarded? its toxic to become friends with someone who caused you so much pain in the past
"le people change meme" is retarded as well, he's still the same piece of shit he was, only he's learned to hide it, like almost all adult people

tell the guy to fuck off, i was in the same situation as you op, hanged out with my bully and then one day he cut all ties, didn't even answer the door at his place, blocked me from discord, whatsapp, etc. literally disappeared

save yourself the trouble and suffering

This buddying up shit bullies do after school is just another power play. They humiliated you, beat you and you did nothing. The debt has never been relayed and now he's taunting you knowing exactly that you'll behave like you used to, you'll buddy up with him while the debt remains unpayed. You'll never repay it.

he is a man now. he realizes how cruel hhe was as a kid. on you whether or not you want to let him make amends

whatever you do, don't listen to the betas telling you to befriend or forgive him.
you could try beating him into a wheelchair once you find out what he does and where he hangs out (pretend to be interested in his shitty life when you're hanging out with him

you shouldnt. i was a loser in high school. it feels great to prove people wrong. i busted my ass in college and grad school now i live in the city and have a high paying job. all the highschool normies try to connect with me on linked in fuck em.

cucked
based

>Are normies this cruel or are they forgetful?
I once saw a study that suggested that bullies don't remember the names or even the faces of the kids they bullied. It's the opposite for bullied people.
The bully I stabbed remembers the fuck out of my name though. I can assure you that.

You literally sound as bad as a moral story

only in America, perhaps

So I should become violent?

Pathetic faggot, I mean it

I bullied my friend because he came out as gay to me in the 7th grade, amd said he loved me. I still feel bad about it but honestly ot doesn't matter anymore, I hope he's getting lots of cock and having fun

He might be doing that because he fells guilty for what he did, or he's still an asshole and is planning on something to fuck you over. Either way tell him to fuck off. Normalfags don't deserve closure for their deeds.

Attached: 1567636796953.gif (500x281, 938K)

No, not if you're over 14.

He more than likely has calmed down a bit and has a life and shit now. May not be the greatest but he is invested in the system and may even think he has always been a good person. Accepting that you fucked someone over also means accepting the fact one of those people may hold a powerful grudge and come and completely destroy your life at some point. With all the mass shootings going on I am sure more than a few former bullies have thought of it. So they tell them selves sweet lies as a cope hoping that day will never come.