Have people actually met irl through this board? If so, what was it like?

Have people actually met irl through this board? If so, what was it like?

Attached: EE545DC9-0A01-4833-B4BE-05DB94221F98.jpg (640x395, 179K)

Why would a meeting with any of these psychos go well

Imagine the smell :DD

i have met with three people off Jow Forums

one i lived with for 2months and cuddled daily

the other we ate pizza and i sang neutral milk hotel at his face intensely

the third said i could stay at his place rent free and then kicked me out after i peed on his feet while drunk, im actually there rn and i have to leave after i rest up

it did smell bad and good, her pits smelled like indian food and her clothes smelled like plastic which i grew to like, and also one time i didnt shower for two weeks and she said i smelled very awful

For me it was great.
He died tho lol.

felt awkward at first with lots of sexual tension, excitement, nervousness. they smelled a bit weird but i got used to it really quick. lots of firsts in general. a lot of touching, warmth.

/britfeel/ here. We've had lots of meet ups with varying degrees of success.

I met someone, we hung out and then she didn't want to meet again.

Attached: henloisdisfrens.png (657x525, 24K)

I started talking to a girl on discord who i met in a mental health thread here, turns out we lived in the same part of the country and after a few months she was the one to suggest we meet up, so we did. She's a good girl. The problem was i couldn't help but notice how much we were being influenced by her in our thoughts, actions and in general behaviour, i couldn't let a little thing like this stop me. After seeing the results i didn't really want to continue and stopped, but we never got to meet up again. But a few years later i started talking to her again, this time in a chatroom where she was part of a group. It took her a while to get up to speed, but ultimately she decided to go to college anyway, and since i was able to find the time and resources that were necessary, she was accepted despite her issues. So here we are.

fucking degenerates that do drugs and have parties based in: dude drugs lmao

I met up with a well-known poster on here twice. It was emotional, cathartic, and ultimately the best thing that I've done in my life. I'll never forget him. I learned what it meant to really care about someone.

Attached: 687474703a2f2f696d6730392e64657669616e746172742e6e65742f646433642f692f323031372f3030352f342f372f796f (1024x1448, 137K)

How do you guys meet up? I want to meet fellow robots and Jow Forums users. I'm actually a functioning human being and thinknid be cool to hang out with. Just fucking lonely.

Sometimes the vow of silence outside this site is maddening. I want to know who is here. I feel so jealous of Reddit users sometimes. They always share me links or tell me about something they read on Reddit and I just have to stand there. Because I know I can't tell them where I hang out.

No because apparently nobody here lives in Vancouver, Washington.

I consumed their flesh and spirit. Every single one. There is no end to the hunger, the abyss only grows wider. I could be any one of you, especially on /soc/. Mmmmmmm.

Come to utah

I live in Seattle, but I dont want to meet you.

I live in Portland but I'm only looking for cute grills which I doubt you are

I would love to meet other 4channers but Jow Forums is a sausage fest and no I will not be your girlfriend.

i decided to meet some random user from a map thread thing in the middle of the night waiting at some closed building
was okay i guess
that's it pretty much

Where in Utah? Went to Duchesne county and Bryce canyon a few months back and I fell in love. I'm from New Mexico and a geologist. So I love anywhere with mountains and rocks.

Attached: IMG_20190606_161837135_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)