Some random guy is hitting on your girlfriend as you're standing right next to her. How do you react?

Some random guy is hitting on your girlfriend as you're standing right next to her. How do you react?

Attached: 726987C9-47A3-4F5A-BDEA-E0A3A64FC227.jpg (609x749, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/30secfights/status/1171473158697652226?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be suprised cause I somehow managed to get a girlfriend

Attached: 1497387575919.png (244x206, 8K)

If the guy is nice and respectful
>she's taken pal, sorry
If he's a dick
>kiss her right then and there

laugh, and start caressing her.

I just don't act like some beta fag and I tell him to fuck off. Simple.

I politely say that we have to leave and then go to another bar. And if she was into it, then clearly she is looking for an out, so you dump her.

you havent been in a relationship before have you buddy?

>put my arm around her
>hey buddy, we're on a date
>gf tells me not to be rude
>be rude anyway
She'll forgive you for being a jerk but not for being weak.

Attached: 1567351756180.jpg (452x480, 52K)

I have been, why?

Let them engage and hit on other women. I truly wouldn't care if she left on the spot with him; women are expendable and I'm ridiculously attractive. Her loss, not mine.

Grab her by the waist pull her close and kiss her then put my arms around her then say what the fuck are you looking at? Done this a lot of times with my ex girlfriend she loved when I would do that kinda thing show that she was mine eh I miss her everyday

Kiss my girlfriend? Caress her? Then proceed to cockblock. Exploit whatever power I have over them to penalize them if they push their luck.

I mean what else you have to play defense. You can't just fucking go apeshit and just sock the guy and you can't just stand by and let it happen because you trust your girlfriend to not be attracted to somebody flirting with her as you just stand there like a bitch.

This. Its her job to say no.

All of you would be dropped by gigastacy for insecurity. Man up, lads.

this is why i just don't bother anymore. the only reason i even left the house was because my girlfriend wanted to "go have fun" then it would just be me surrounded by faggot dudes in a bar trying to fuck my gf. all that bullshit just to stick your dick in the same hole

>You can't just fucking go apeshit and sock the guy

This guy did just that.
twitter.com/30secfights/status/1171473158697652226?s=21

Attached: 14DA3813-A6BE-4242-8694-0A325A4B3ED6.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

If someone flirted with my bf, I would just begin to get super touchy with my bf. Hes mine, whores

I mean there are some women into that shit but they're degenerates. Women who you want to date don't want to fuck people who start street fights and land theirselves in jail over stupid bullshit.

I would pry you off and tell you to go stand in the corner. I can't stand when women get territorial because all of you love theatrics. You make a scene, you're dropped on the spot. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Belittle him and start hitting on my gf in front of him. Pretend to be some random fuck

this. i would observe for a few minutes to see how she's talking to the guy and make the judgement. if he's being to pushy or rude, i intervene. if it seems like she's enjoying, i'll remember it. anyway, it's her choice and she has to say no

I would not want Stacy because she is a fucking whore that would claim I was acting insecure just because she likes the attention and is looking for the next hookup fuck off real women love it when you put some faggot in their place and show them what is yours. My ex would even tell me how hot it was when I would do stuff like that.

Hmm. I've basically said the same thing as the males here, but you have an issue with it because I am female.

He is just a faggot and would not like a pretty girl touching him

>t. someone that has never dated incredibly attractive women
Cool. Enjoy getting clowned by confident men.
>female
No you aren't. Second, I disagree with how nearly 90% of the ""men"" here say that they would handle it.
lol okay, sure.

Just ignore and move on from the situation like nothing happened. It's the only alpha move.

I have dated 9s and 10s before and have probably gotten with more women then you have faggot I am very confident you just come off as a cuck who would enjoy watching your girl get nailed by someone else. Like I said real women think it is incredibly sexy if you lay your claim to them they do not want a little boy like you who will let them get away with that kind of shit

Its up to your bf to handle the situation. A simple art around you or holding your hand is fine. He can talk to other girls. Often the gf overreacts and the guy is trying to be friend to the girl, thinking its so obvious he is taken and sees it as no issue. You need to communicate that it bothers you and tell the guy that girls will often do this to flex or tease the guys gf, and he needs to handle it. If the guy doesnt want to or cares, your relationship is a joke. This is the same when a guy starts hitting on a guys gf in front of him.

If I can't extract myself from the situation, I'll take control of the conversation to make him seem like the most boring guy ever, while pretending to be his friend. If I can make him sperg out, fail to get a laugh, give up an inappropriate political opinion, or rant about some obscure interest of his, I win.

>sperging out this hard over words
Sure you have, user. I totally believe you. You definitely sound like a cool guy that every 9/10 and above would be dying to sleep with.

get mad at my gf for being a fucking whore.

Do you think it is not hard to just lie to a bitch and hide your power level? Like honestly do you think I act like a sperg on 4 chan when I am with girls?

>he needs to lie to women
So, not only do you lose your cool over words, you can't be trusted. God's gift to women, everybody.

(Assuming his drink is left sitting on the bar) I'd pick up his drink, make and sustain eye contact, down his whole drink, place the glass on the bar, and turn to my girlfriend and say, "C'mon babe, lets get out of here." and walk the fuck out.

Wow you are something else women are essentially children they are completely stupid so of course I lie to them. When did this board get infested with moral fags and cucks

I'd let him shoot his shot, I mean if she wants him she can go the fuck on. I'm not about to power up every time my girlfriend gets hit on as if I own her.

t. man in local paper that got shot in a bar altercation
>women are children!!!!!
>behaves exactly like one by lying to get his way
You wanna know how I know you've never dated anyone objectively 9/10 or above?

Whatever faggot I know who I have dated

I will start hitting on him to show my superiority

Why not kiss her though? Literally nothing a dickhead could do at that point.

>keeps pursuing her
>looks retarded
>gets hostile
>looks retarded
>"come get with a real man honey"
>looks super retarded

>t. man that would have his woman snatched right in front of his face
I already said I totally believe you. No need to get so defensive.

Mature answer

good ass answer

can't imagine myself liking another human so no clue

Bend over and beg him to fuck my ass

Attached: damo.gif (195x282, 892K)