I'm going to make some French toast r/banter

I'm going to make some French toast r/banter
do you want some?

Attached: 0126565_630x473.jpg (630x473, 52K)

i want eggs

Yours are too nigger to eat.

Attached: 40c4e2c3ced143a38925984fcece205526cf6f18.54.2.3.2.jpg (300x210, 62K)

okey I can make some eggs as well I guess
are you sure you don't want French toast? It's pretty good

skin the toasted bit from the french toast and encase the egg in it

I saw a piece of toast for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "Wow, toast in Canada?".
No.
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as rugged as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a drug addict, looking anywhere else but in his eyes.
I pictured him princess carrying me with ease, to a bed. I pictured him, still with his clothes on, unclothing me, and rubbing my silky-smooth pale skin with his rough hands, and me, squirming lady-like.
I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body.
I imagined him slipping his hands under my underwear, and jostling my tiny cock, rubbing his rough, scaly fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my small penis.
I imagined...

God damn it Jow Forums. You've corrupted me.

I don't want eggs

It's not french toast is you're british

you don't have to have eggs then?
what do you want for breakfast?

No but the recipe is French
Their food is pretty good

I DON'T WANT EGGS

y-you don't need to have eggs...
how about some cereal

I had some french toast a short while ago! Good choice Britfriend!

French toast is pretty tasty
Ive got vanilla and cinnamon in mine and might put some syrup on them

do want
but can't eat this kind of food right now

I'm hoping you are putting legit maple syrup on them. It's hard to replace such a delicacy

No thanks, I already got mine in a concentrated bag coated with corn syrup as a cereal. I'm gonna get diabetes anyhow.

Attached: crunch.jpg (225x225, 15K)

oh yeah and it better be 100% pure leaf syrup

i'm warning you

oh.. maybe next time then
I'll make you French toast one day user

I only have maple flavoured syrup.
I don't think I've ever had real maple syrup

s-sorry user. I can never find any real maple syrup. I'll look for some for next time

If ever you get the chance, I highly recommend it. Maple flavored syrup just cannot hold a candle to real maple syrup. Even people in my state don't understand it as they've never had the real stuff.

I'll have to get some
my syrup just tastes like sugary water

I wish you the best of luck in doing that! for now though, I need some sleep. Enjoy your french toast!

goodnight burger friend
it's pretty good even if I don't have real syrup