How will you protect your daughter from sex drugs and alcohol ?

How will you protect your daughter from sex drugs and alcohol ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQZ74-8Qz5Y
drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/alcohol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

by not having kids

Oh, I remember this episode of Dr. Phil, I'd fuck the shit out of her.

But, to your original question OP. I have no idea. I have no idea how any man can be a man and have a daughter and not think about all the terrible fucked up shit she's doing. It would eat me up inside.

I had a gf with her same face look.

>having a daughter
yeah no.

Nice, you get to bust on it?

Have a son of course

It was my only online relationship. I met her when she was 13 I was 15.
So sadly no.

Alcohol is a drug, so saying both "drugs and alcohol" is redundant.

By being financially stable and living in a decent city away from all that shit stuff that comes along with poverty. Oh and if I could befriend upper middle class dudes my age and create a safety net for our family that would be dope. That way she doesn't feel the need to branch out and talk to niggers or do drugs with some other loners.

I have it all calculated. My plan can not and will not fail. Tho Ill probably not have children, lets be honest.

Attached: T_E_S_T.png (1792x1276, 232K)

Nigga shut the fuck up god damn. You know youre white and sheltered when you say shit like that

I wont. She is better off comitting suicide anyway

That doesn't guarantee that she won't become your daughter.

Attached: I'm not your son. I'm your daughter, and I'm finally happy..jpg (1024x573, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xQZ74-8Qz5Y

don't yell in the house like every parent with drug addict kids

Live away from big city, community of a couple dozen people, send her to private school, be an active parent, no cell phones until older, teach her internet safety and male behavior, and letting her come up with her own values and morals while she ends up adopting my own

Attached: 1568058746663.jpg (999x564, 78K)

unironically only white women are like this

On the off chance I'd have kids, I would expect nothing but disappointment from them. If they wanted to fuck themselves over, they're their own person

Considering all the whores I have banged and all the drugs I have taken I think it would be part of my punishment if I got a slutty daughter. I would try to raise her right tho and teach her good values. Would buy her lots of books and have her focus on her education. I hope I get sons though.

You can't.

You tell them it's bad and they do it
You tell them it's good and they do it
You tell them it doesn't matter and they do it

I'm getting my fucking nuts lobbed off so fuck that

I won't because I won't have kids, or be in a relationship. Please stop reminding me of the constant isolation user, please.

Dont have kids user original

Attached: 1568254936315.gif (239x229, 922K)

>How will you protect your daughter from sex drugs and alcohol ?
I will actually be there for her.
I will never be captain save a hoe, but I will sure damn try my hardest to save my daughter from ruining her life and her future prospects.

by not having them.
the only way you can protect your child from the horrors of life is by not conceiving them in the first place

I don't want kids, of course I'd be a shit parent lmao

That was so stupid. That and the retarded talking cloud almost ruined the whole special.

>almost
There wasn't anything good about it. Even without the tranny shit, it was so fucking boring. If anything, the tranny shit is what prevented it from simply disappearing into obscurity.

by drinking and doing drugs and abusing her so she can learn what it turns you into

*Hits pipe*

asdasdasdasdasd

low iq post desu. the whole point of having kids is to raise and protect them properly.

is that nataIie mars

By not marrying a whore and giving her whore children

Lol, how is he sheltered? Alcohol is a fucking drug, you moron. Apparently, he knows better than you.

He was correct, if anything he could have said drugs and vices considering not only drugs are vices.

Here's a little bit of knowledge you apparently missed back in grade school...
drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/alcohol.html

Attached: filthy.jpg (275x210, 8K)

It's pretty simple, you didn't think too hard about this.

>stay with your wife and your family, keep the wife from succumbing to the same degeneracy your daughter will be exposed to one day
>keep your daughter out of public school
"duuuude that'll cause autism she won't be able to get a job lmaooo"
>women don't need jobs, they need a husband, i can simply arrange a marriage with my daughter and my friend's son and it'll work out because an autistic woman is actually AWESOME, they are quiet, do what they're told, and can be molded to your desires since they are just a blank canvas, never being around other people before and probably won't have the urge to be around people either

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ?
>keep her out of public school

Attached: nigga_what12.jpg (367x391, 15K)

You reeeeaaaally seem to be in touch with reality...

Attached: woodylaugh.jpg (327x388, 11K)