Is it over for girls like this when there is asian girls up for the picking?

is it over for girls like this when there is asian girls up for the picking?

Attached: 3WMXCJB.jpg (719x719, 63K)

nah, she could probably still get dates if she's in shape/has a nice body

I've never seen female with this Butthead look. It must be some germanic white disorder.

You guys dont give ugly girls enough credit. They can FUCK like they are possessed and know you dont want anything to do with them after your nut and leave immediately afterwards.

She is really gross. I must admit.

the power off the booty is truly horrifying

i disagree, she simply does not wear enough makeup and the haistyle isn't flattering either, she could be a 7.5-8 if she took care of herself

nigger what. She has a litteral droopy horse face. You are the reason all woman get laid

haha, kinda sad but true. beggars can't be choosers y'know

>7.5-8
Too nice user. Maybe a 6 at max and that's being super generous.

dont dew droogs

she looks like a fucking retard.

this.
get the wart removed
get teeth whitened
get hairstyle that hides large forehead
get some eyemakeup
there you go. it's all about being willing to spend money. for women at least

Hath thou looked in a mirror lately? Thine butthurt emanates through the view screen.

its not. its drug face

I have a thing for downward sloping eyes like hers. Also, she has a big forehead which indicates high intelligence and I love her smile, showing her teeth like that. I like girls with teeth that sort of show, I don't know why. Look at her chin and jaw; not too big so she's sitll feminine but big enough that her sons won't be fucked over.

I would happily breed her until her ovaries dried up. Then I would impregnate our daughters and raise a big incest family that exaggerates our shared phenotypes and after a century or so, I will have created a new branch of the human species entirely.

Attached: breedin traits.png (510x408, 28K)

i literally thought u were describing traits u get when incest occurs haha

Her face is a childhood mouthbreathing consequence. Classic symptoms. She's literally deformed, the way it goes. Google it for a nihilistic nightmare trip.

It's all so absurd. If you only saw the left pic here, you'd think he's a normal guy. But next to the right pic, his real face looks like a sagging fleshy Halloween mask. Ever since I found out I was ''deformed'', life has been constant suffering

Attached: 1501835608263.png (1000x722, 1.01M)

the camera angle is from down, probably a phone image making her head look thinner due to the focal lenght.

>Then I would impregnate our daughters
Kill yourself

The reaction that you are having is simply your subconscious telling you that genetically this person not optimal to breed with

this is how young men become incels
you did this to yourself, you would probably have gf by now

Indeed when I see the left I just saw a plain joe below average looking guy then after seeing the right fix I see the left as a extremely ugly deformed retard.
Makes you think.
If the guy is you, you should do whatever it takes to get the money for a chin surgery ASAP